July 24, 2014 | 1791 users online

Cleansers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2008 2:04:00 AM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I switched this into my normal 3-step routine when my cleanser ran out, and my skin is looking better. The deep red marks I had on my cheeks are fading, and it has given my face a nice glow. Also when you wash it off you can immediately feel that your skin is alot softer...which is nice because the stuff goes on very thin and transparent (im used to cream so I don't like this aspect very much) when I look in the mirror my face is GLOWING and so clean :) it is a little drying, but nothing a light moisturizer afterwards can't fix.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2008 9:01:00 PM More reviews by krista187

my new FAVE face wash ever! I've been having a hard time finding a good face wash. the past few years I've had major/painful breakouts around my jawline/chin area. Other products I used were to harsh! I always thought that anything with a "moisturizer" face wash would make me break out more! NOT! It actually helped my skin. By using HARSHER producters it can take your natural skin's oil and make your skin dry causing it to produce un-necceseary(sp) oil. Plus my cheeks arent dry anymore. I HIGHLY RECCOMEND THIS! give it month cuz when you switch to a new product your skin has to adjust. It's cleared up my acne!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by JessoXD

This face wash is OK. It doesn't help my acne as much as using a regular face wash followed by spot treatments, but it does help some and doesn't dry my skin out like other complexion clearing cleansers do. I don't like the scent. Might repurchase in a pinch.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2008 6:47:00 PM More reviews by elocink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product for a couple of years and it worked wonderful......or so I thought. I was on bc at the time I was using this and when I got off bc my acne came back. So I realized that it was not the cleanser but the bc that kept my face clear :( I still have some under my bathroom counter and once in a while I'll get it out and use it hoping for results and everytime nothing happens. Also it does absolutely nothing to get makeup off.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2008 1:47:00 AM More reviews by ais4alison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This left my typically oily skin tight, dry and irritated. AND it broke me out, too. Probably from the irritation it was causing. This was a huge PASS for me. I love Aveeno bath and shower products so very much, I hate that their facial products are so hit or miss.... mostly miss.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2008 4:40:00 AM More reviews by deealigator

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Well, I definitely didn't love this. I don't think it really cleared my skin up at all. It was slightly drying for me. It removed my makeup just fine, but I don't wear really heavy makeup. I'm not buying this again. Actually, I don't even know if I'll finish this bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/23/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by Collegegrad

This product definitely reduces the shine. I used to use the Proactiv system, which increased the oiliness of my skin. However, after using Aveeno, I feel like the problem is under control. For those with oily skin, I suggest giving this product a try. Unlike previous cleansers that I've used, this one doesn't leave a residue afterwards. My face feels absolutely clean. I noticed the lack of dirt on the cotton pad after toning. 1-2 pumps is sufficient enough to cleanse the face. I use this at least twice a day and the bottle lasts me at least three months. If you're looking for a product that cleans well, then I recommend giving this a try.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2008 3:36:00 PM More reviews by littleflwr

I used this for about a year, thinking boy, this is great! But I did notice it left my skin a little dry, yet didnt remove all traces of makeup, but it didnt make me break out and I do really like aveeno, I've switched to the Clear Complexion Cream Cleanser and I'm finding it works a lot better..Overall since I've used Aveeno brand cleansers my skin has improved a lot, its soft as silk and pimples barely show their wrath on my face! I reccommend this brand, just not this particular product

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by moonandtheriver

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This cleanser just didn't work out for me. It didn't improve breakouts at all, and I felt like it wasn't getting my makeup off either, and I don't use long lasting makeup. I tried using this up in the shower and actually think it was starting to break out the skin on my chest and back a little. Left my skin feeling oilier than usual during the day. Not something I will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2008 10:25:00 AM More reviews by jenni_bebe

so the foam is like water when you clean your face it feels like you didnt do much it didnt dry it or i guess helpit but after using it for 5 months i saw my skin tone better and my face felt dry smooth i wont buy it again because it didnt really clean my face it just made it a lil better and for 7 bucks id rather buy something else