August 1, 2014 | 943 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Feria Color Moisturizing Treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2003 6:03:00 PM More reviews by meatkins

this is the best hair conditioner i have used (and i have tried sooo many). i have color-treated hair and it makes my hair look really shiny. i used to buy the haircolor (and pawn it off on my friends) just to get the conditioner tube, but heard on this website that they sell it at sally's for $7. will buy a bottle tomorrow!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2003 12:03:00 PM More reviews by watermelon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i personally find that this isnt 100% similar to the one they give in the hairdyes but im not complaining! works great as a conditioner the only gripe abt the packaging is that i wish it could be a click type instead of twist cap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 7:32:00 PM More reviews by bablondie25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pretty good stuff. I found that Herbal instincts color one in the hair coloring permanent kits, is the best tho.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2003 12:09:00 AM More reviews by mommy2

I usually just read the reviews and never post my own, but for this conditioner I just had to RAVE!!! I have long (bra strap length) dark brown/black hair that I have highlighted and lowlighted to levels 2 and 3. It was so fried that it was stiff and brittle. I've tried everything high end (Phyto, Joice, Alterna) but nothing beats this conditioner. If you have chemically treated or coarse hair, you have to try it to believe it! I've just found my holy grail conditioner!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2003 1:39:00 PM More reviews by lwpcolonel

I adore this conditioner! It leaves my hair soft even after frying it with bleach. It doesn't seem to buildup either. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2003 5:48:00 AM More reviews by sharilynne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this stuff, didnt know you could buy a whole bottle of it at sallys till i read one of the reviews on here, i will definitely go get some...leaves my hair extra extra soft, silky, shiny, all that jazz

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2002 8:31:00 PM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great stuff! I think I prefer this to Redken All Soft Heavy Cream, and the Feria is cheaper, too. My highlighted hair feels so soft and silky. The scent of the conditioner is OK, but nothing special IMO. Beware though, this stuff will make your tub/shower very slippery.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2002 1:29:00 PM More reviews by emmes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

YES!!! my HG conditioner! no matter what happens, i always find myself going back to this awesome conditioner. its cheap, smells great, and most importantly, it's effective. it leaves my hair feeling incredibly silky, shiny, and smooth. without this conditioner, my hair feels like straw. i constantly have a supply of at least 2 tubes in stock in my bathroom. =) anyone with thick, frizzy, dry hair has got to try this - you won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2002 7:46:00 PM More reviews by killerbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had no idea they sold this conditioner separately until I read these reviews! I'm so excited! I love this conditoner, I don't color my hair with Ferria anymore but I miss the conditioner. It left my hair so soft, and it wasn't heavy or too perfumey. I have pretty thick hair that can tangle up pretty bad and this left my hair silky. I'm going to go look for it right now!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2002 10:23:00 PM More reviews by smookitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best conditioner in the entire world!! I always dreamed that they would sell this stuff in a tube by itself. And when someone on MUA told me they did, I almost fell over with excitement. I use it at least a couple times a week and it makes my hair so healthy and shiny, and it really revitalizes my color!!