August 1, 2014 | 1957 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Palette - Comfort Zone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 7:32:00 PM More reviews by LSUGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this palette of eyeshadows! The colors are fabulous and they ALL coordinate with each other. There are literally 100's of possibilites with this color combination. I do always use my E.L.F. eyeshadow primer (from Target) first in order to insure these colors will be sustainable for a 10 hour stretch. Highly recommend this eyeshadow palette, it's fabUlous. I purchased it from Ulta about 1 month ago. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by michou83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

There aren't enough words to explain how much I ADORE this palette. It's beyond affordable, the colors are highly pigmented and SUPER buttery smooth and the colors are all extremely wearable! One of the best purchases I've ever made, as well as one I reach for almost constantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by kk71350

These eyeshadows are spectacular quality. They are very soft, EXTREMELY pigmented (I wore one without a primer just to test it out, and it stayed on for a very long time, even with me sweating). They have a nice selection of neutral shades, as well as some fun ones for nigh time. The price is great, these are just fabulous. In my opinion, they beat out MAC because the quality is just as good and/or better, and the price you pay for the entire Wet n Wild collection of eyeshadows would be spent on about 3 MAC pots.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Becca8093

For a super cheap drugstore eyeshadow palette...I don't think it gets much better. The colors are very pigmented and they hold up. I will say that I do get a bit of fallout with these shadows, but it's not terrible. I tend to stick to two or three shades at at time. I use the lightest color as a highlighter with a lot of other shadows as well. The definer colors work as liners. I just wet my liner brush a bit and go. Overall, I think even if you only end up using a couple of colors this is totally worth the few bucks it costs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by cherylf

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is great for drugstore shadow. I really don't like the singles (Nutty, Brule, Kitten), but these shadows are nice. Very pigmented.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:18:00 PM More reviews by karissajean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I do like this palette quite a bit. I find myself only able to use half the colors on a semi-regular basis and that's what bothers me. The palette is a fantastic price and the colors are beautiful, but the packaging is quite large making these shadows hard to store. I've used very little from the right side (green, grey, taupe) and see almost no need to use those shadows personally which is a let down.
I like this and I'm glad I purchased it, but I will probably not purchase again. I'll continue to repurchase my WnW Walking on Eggshells which I use almost every day and is my HG shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by carolLT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am one of the many who have fallen in love with all of these eyeshadows! I haven't quite mastered the crease and definer colors, but the lighter shades are easy to blend and use for even ameaturs like myself. The differing shades work well for my tone(warm, blonde, fair to medium skin), but can see them working for cool and neutral tones as well depending which side you use. I prefer the tan and golden side. The price is unbeatable, I got mine for less than $10 in Walmart. The brush it comes with works okay, I would get a different one but you can easily use your finger.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 More reviews by bubblegumpoo

I no longer lust after the Naked Palette 2 after using this Wet N Wild palette. I've had this for quite a while but kept dismissing it and reaching for my Naked(original) palette for my everyday neutrals and smokey eyes. All the while, continuously debating if I should purchase Naked 2. No need! This palette is amazeballs! The shadows are so creamy, blendable, and pigmented. On top of that, all the shadows are extremely wearable yet still exciting and versatile, giving pretty much the same range as either of the UD Naked palettes(would say it's closer to Naked 2 though, as it has more cool-tones). Seriously, who needs a $50 palette when you can get pretty much the same thing (with less glitter and fall-out) for a fraction of the price?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Dq287

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This palette is an amazing drugstore gem. The quality is fantastic as always with wet n' wild shadows, and like people said below they are very comparable to the consistency of urban decay shadows for sure. The shades offered are great to create day or night time looks, as long as you love shimmery/satin finish shades! These blend amazingly well, are so soft and buttery and I'd definitely repurchase this!

Here is a tutorial I did with the palette on my youtube channel that I am just in love with!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 8:04:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

I had to get this after the amazing reviews! I love the left side of the palette (the browns) and have been using these colors to make a smokey eye for when I go out on the weekends. These shadows are EXTREMELY pigmented and have such great color pay off. My only complaints: the darkest brown color is a little extreme - it's extremely sparkly and even if I just dip my brush in it, it is still SO dark and too much for me. Also, I don't know how much I really am going to use the green colors. Possibly for St. Patrick's day? I'm not sure, but I'm not really a fan of them. If you don't like shadows that are not matte and very over the top (I would probably only use this palette for when I go out as they are a little dramatic) then I don't suggest purchasing this.