eos Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

3.5

Active ingredients: Homosalate 8.0%, Avobenzone 3.0%, Octocrylene 2.75%. Inactive ingredients: Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D’abeille), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Natural Flavor (Aroma), Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor.

on 1/13/2011 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lip balm definitely moisturizes my lips. I started out with dry, cracked lips and after a few days of applying this, they are so smooth and pretty. I will buy it again! I do find myself reapplying every half hour or so, but I don't mind because this thing smells yummy and I like opening the little egg lol.

on 1/12/2011 6:32:00 PM

I bought the Summer Fruit lip balm by Eos a year ago and found the flavor gag-tastic, but the Lemon Drop one is right up my alley. It tastes like yellow jelly beans and the SPF 15 is a necessity where I live. It's a lot less waxy and the packaging is adorable. I only wish it lasted longer, but reapplying isn't a big deal since it's such a good price for an organic lip balm.

Total impulse buy for $2.29 at Rite Aid.

on 1/12/2011 9:27:00 AM

After months and months of pining over this product, I finally found it in Buffalo, NY at a Super Walmart ($1.98)-- I picked up Lemon Drop and Summer Fruit, but only started using Lemon Drop... I typically don't like to make a review after only ONE day of using a product, but I really needed to comment on this.

I definitely understand the hype over the packaging -- it's super sleek and cute. To the touch it is a soft rubbery feeling, and I like that it clicks shut -- stellar packaging.

The formula, however, leaves much to the imagination... it smells wonderful, but it tastes incredibly artificial. I don't lick my lips constantly or put this on for the sole purpose of tasting it, but when i do occasionally lick my lips, I am reminded of how gross/artificial it tastes. The texture is also a little waxy for my preference... i feel like it kind of just sits on my lips without any absorption whatsoever...

I will continue using this... but I don't believe I will be repurchasing this product in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Super cute packaging and very creative! I love the scent of the lemon, and super excited that it has the SPF 15 in it! It really has helped my lips become less dry. overall, a great product!

on 1/8/2011 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love EOS! The packaging is so cute and the lip balm is even better. It smells so fresh and works delightfully.

on 1/8/2011 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

To start with, I'm very very particular to lip balms, I don't like using balm that smells very synthethic and waxy. My country doesn't carry this balm so i bought it online. I love this balm so much that even the middle of our class, I put this balm to my lips. Some lip balm that I used, dried out my lips so badly but this doesn't. Its organic and you can't go wrong with that.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I saw this used by one of the youtube gurus I watch religiously. She raved about the lip balm but didn't really say a name. I was SO frustrated because I couldn't find it anywhere. I stumbled upon this at CVS in the allergy aisle (of all places!) and I had to get it. I'm super picky with lip balms, and I'm super impressed!

Packaging - Cute, original, and easy to find in my purse, even when I'm not looking! I love that it's big, but because of that, there's a lot of plastic used (for those who are environmentally aware)
Texture - The lip balm is firm, so when I push it on my lips, it doesn't have a lot of give to it, and I don't have to worry about breaking it. The first time I used it, it was kind of hard, like you have to 'break' the skin, but once you do, the lip balm itself goes on smoothly. I *HATE* lip balms that have a waxy feel..I can't stand Blistex or Carmex or Bonnie Bell because of that.
Smell/taste - This smells like lemons, so it's a nice clean scent. When you lick your lips, though, they taste like sugar cookies! One of the first lip balms I've had that actually TASTE exactly like it smells!
Moisturizing level - I like that once the product wears off, I don't feel like I have to IMMEDIATELY put more on (but I do!). I've read some users find their lips dry, but I find the opposite! My lips look moisturized and healthy without looking weighed down by gloss or wax.

Overall, I am in love love love with this! As soon as I find the other flavors, I will definitely be getting them, AND buying this one again :)

on 1/4/2011 11:05:00 AM

i have the one in passion fruit and this stuff smells amazing!! and also keeps my lips moisturized and protected from the sun when i go snowboarding and is also a convienent to carry around. the only con is it sometimes can get a little sticky. love this product!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip balm! The packaging is so unique and cute. The product is amazing. Hydrated lips with out that medicated taste and smell =) Definitely gonna be one of my staples

altho the packaging is cute and it smells wonderful, i dont think this is a great product..the actual lip balm is huge (who has lips like that big except for angelina jolie?)...and i didnt feel a huge difference in the moisture level of my lips..does taste yummy tho but licking lips isnt good when you wanna keep em moist!

Popular Lip Treatments