April 19, 2014 | 1049 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

over-rated. this stuff was so hard to find, and cost about 3 something. i can buy a tube of chapstick at walmart for less than a dollar. i bought this in the summer time and thought it worked great. though as time went on, the packaging got really gross looking in my purse and little bits of dirt and lint would get in the grooves that make it screw back on. and as the cold weather came around, when lip balm is essential, i realized how much it sucks. it just sits on top of your lips, never absorbs. fail.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by linuxgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging, love the smell, love the balm itself. Not sticky at all and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. The yellow egg packaging is totally cute!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by volaregirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, chapped lips and so lip balms are generally my life. I've been looking for my HG balm and have tried numerous balms (Chapstick, Carmex, Blistex, etc.) all to no avail. When I caught wind of this product, the hype plus media coverage persuaded me to try it out. Big mistake. This is not available locally so I had to pay a bit more than I usually would for a lip balm, and I regret it. Aside from the cute packaging, this is nothing more than muck. It sat heavily on my lips and did the opposite - dried my lips out to a point of painful bleeding and chapping. It's been a week and I am still suffering the after-effects of this product, including a stinging sensation and occasional bleeding in the lips. Stay away!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I had really wanted to love this, but as far as moisturizing goes, this does not last , maybe a 1/2 hour tops. It smells lemony, but alittle too sweet for me. I dig the package, cute, but I already don't have room in my purse. I think I will stay with my chapstick and lipsmackers.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by shannyn07

I don't really understand the hype. It's fun and the shape useful, but the moisture on my lips doesn't last that long. In fact, this is the last lip balm I go to, even though I love the smell and taste (and that it's more natural!).

Perhaps it's just the lemon one, since someone complained about the unique texture. I'd rebuy simply for the handiness of it, and cuz I love lemon haha, but I prefer ballmania's lip balms (they taste like candy and last SO ridiculously long).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favorite of the eos spheres. It's the creamest, and smoothest, and the one's flavor I like the best. It's also the only one that contains sunscreen, plus the bright yellow ball is too cute.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 2:21:00 PM More reviews by jeannab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Pros:
-Bright yellow! Hard to lose it. I have lost so many chapsticks because they were small and blended into everything.
-Round shape is easy to hold

Con:
-This was a pro in the beginning, but the scent gets sickening after awhile.
-The lip balm fell out in the beginning, but slipped it back in and it stayed put.
-Very creamy once you start, but as you get to the middle, it is dry and harder to get on your lips.
-Getting lip balm on the outside of my lips because it gives too much coverage.

It is expensive, almost $4. I don't think I would repurchase. Maybe try another flavor, but it is unlikely. Wanted to see what the hype was about!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/27/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by rachelcohen19

Don't get me wrong, I love all of the EOS lip balms. But for some reason, this lemon one is really bad. I don't find it to be formulated like the others, it's really waxy and I don't feel like it really moisturizes my lips, rather, it leaves a gross layer on them that I want to immediately wipe off. The scent, too, is not pleasing. Wouldn't recommend this flavor, but I do love the others.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Lizziex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have the Lemon Drop one. This is the best lip balm I have ever used! Well, probably. I've tried a lot of lip balms. I really do like this one though, it's petroleum free and has a great ingredients list that includes beeswax, olive oil, hemp seed oil, lemon oil, and a bunch of other great moisturizing things as well as UVA/UVB sun protection
the shape of it is nice...a little awkward to carry in your pocket lol but it's super easy to apply and it lasts a few hours. It smells and tastes great!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 4:11:00 PM More reviews by tawnyinthepink03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this at Walgreen's...not bad...not great...I guess it works okay...my lips have been a bit dry since using...but could just be the winter...