October 1, 2014 | 1032 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by twinkellastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

altho the packaging is cute and it smells wonderful, i dont think this is a great product..the actual lip balm is huge (who has lips like that big except for angelina jolie?)...and i didnt feel a huge difference in the moisture level of my lips..does taste yummy tho but licking lips isnt good when you wanna keep em moist!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by vee08

This product smells great, but I constantly found myself reapplying. It wasn't that moisturizing so I would not buy it again, especially since it's so expensive compared to other lip treatments.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by karenmusic

Lemon is one of my favorite scents so I obsessed over the lemon drop eos balm until I found one. I also have the melon and i find this one to be much less waxy. I have used both frequently and the melon leaves a thick greasy layer on my lips. The smell of this is sweet, like a lemon drop candy, but not sickeningly so. Minus one lippy for the price ($3.00+).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many others, the cute egg packaging is what drew me to this lip balm.

Packaging: A yellow egg shape with a top that twists off.

Texture: Smooth and creamy, not sticky or waxy.

Flavor: Tastes like lemon cookies to me.

Moisturizing ability: Feels great on but leaves my lips smooth and moisturized even after it wears off.

I love these lip balms and I now have one in each flavor!

*On a side note, I also like that these balms have SPF 15.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by jenham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why people are so against this product. I have tried lip balms from Chapstick to Carmex to C.O. Bigelow to the revered Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick, and of all of the products that I have tried, I adore the EOS balm sphere. Here is why:
1) It's organic (for the most part!) Yay for health!
2) It applies very smoothly and easily
3**) It moisturizes without drying out when it completely absorbs (unlike the other lip balm products I have tried). That was my biggest complaint about the other lip balms I have tried, but this one actually conditions my lips so it gets SOFTER rather than drying up when the product disappears!
4) It smells lovely!

And the list goes on! I recommend this product 100%, because you just cannot go wrong with it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute packaging but the actual product was a bit of a disappointment. i was hoping for a creamy lipbalm its a thin, slightly gritty formula that doesnt do much moisturizing.im a lover of lemon scents but i didnt like the scent of this one. i like that its almost all natural and that it contains spf 15.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have all of the eos lip balms and this is the only one that has a different texture. The other balms apply very smoothly and go on without being noticed (my husband uses his from time to time).. however, this one is has a very thick, creamy feel. It has more shine than the others and it doesn't seem to absorb into your lips very well.. it just sits on top of them and really tempts you to lick it off. The scent is pretty good, but not necessarily something I'd want right below my nose at all times. It's very sugary and sweet.. it makes me feel like I'm exposing my teeth to a Lemonhead. I'll continue to use it periodically, but won't repurchase. I much prefer the flavor sweet mint. If all of the eos balms had sunscreen like this one, it would be awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I bought this because i needed a new chapstick, and i use ALOT of chaptstick (slight addiction). I heard some good reviews on this so i picked it up at walmart, and i really like it. I was kinda iffy on the lemon scent, thought it was gonna be like a lemon cleaner scent but its a really light lemon scent not overpowering at all. Its so moisturizing and last a long time on me. And i can never loose it because of the sphere and its bright yellow. Overall i would fer sure buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

over-rated. this stuff was so hard to find, and cost about 3 something. i can buy a tube of chapstick at walmart for less than a dollar. i bought this in the summer time and thought it worked great. though as time went on, the packaging got really gross looking in my purse and little bits of dirt and lint would get in the grooves that make it screw back on. and as the cold weather came around, when lip balm is essential, i realized how much it sucks. it just sits on top of your lips, never absorbs. fail.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by linuxgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging, love the smell, love the balm itself. Not sticky at all and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. The yellow egg packaging is totally cute!