December 18, 2014 | 1746 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2011 8:20:00 AM More reviews by MsCha1001

To start with, I'm very very particular to lip balms, I don't like using balm that smells very synthethic and waxy. My country doesn't carry this balm so i bought it online. I love this balm so much that even the middle of our class, I put this balm to my lips. Some lip balm that I used, dried out my lips so badly but this doesn't. Its organic and you can't go wrong with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by goldfishblowfish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this used by one of the youtube gurus I watch religiously. She raved about the lip balm but didn't really say a name. I was SO frustrated because I couldn't find it anywhere. I stumbled upon this at CVS in the allergy aisle (of all places!) and I had to get it. I'm super picky with lip balms, and I'm super impressed!

Packaging - Cute, original, and easy to find in my purse, even when I'm not looking! I love that it's big, but because of that, there's a lot of plastic used (for those who are environmentally aware)
Texture - The lip balm is firm, so when I push it on my lips, it doesn't have a lot of give to it, and I don't have to worry about breaking it. The first time I used it, it was kind of hard, like you have to 'break' the skin, but once you do, the lip balm itself goes on smoothly. I *HATE* lip balms that have a waxy feel..I can't stand Blistex or Carmex or Bonnie Bell because of that.
Smell/taste - This smells like lemons, so it's a nice clean scent. When you lick your lips, though, they taste like sugar cookies! One of the first lip balms I've had that actually TASTE exactly like it smells!
Moisturizing level - I like that once the product wears off, I don't feel like I have to IMMEDIATELY put more on (but I do!). I've read some users find their lips dry, but I find the opposite! My lips look moisturized and healthy without looking weighed down by gloss or wax.

Overall, I am in love love love with this! As soon as I find the other flavors, I will definitely be getting them, AND buying this one again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 11:05:00 AM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i have the one in passion fruit and this stuff smells amazing!! and also keeps my lips moisturized and protected from the sun when i go snowboarding and is also a convienent to carry around. the only con is it sometimes can get a little sticky. love this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by disastrousone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lip balm! The packaging is so unique and cute. The product is amazing. Hydrated lips with out that medicated taste and smell =) Definitely gonna be one of my staples

rated 2 of 5 on 1/2/2011 6:21:00 PM More reviews by twinkellastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

altho the packaging is cute and it smells wonderful, i dont think this is a great product..the actual lip balm is huge (who has lips like that big except for angelina jolie?)...and i didnt feel a huge difference in the moisture level of my lips..does taste yummy tho but licking lips isnt good when you wanna keep em moist!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 6:06:00 PM More reviews by vee08

This product smells great, but I constantly found myself reapplying. It wasn't that moisturizing so I would not buy it again, especially since it's so expensive compared to other lip treatments.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 5:55:00 PM More reviews by karenmusic

Lemon is one of my favorite scents so I obsessed over the lemon drop eos balm until I found one. I also have the melon and i find this one to be much less waxy. I have used both frequently and the melon leaves a thick greasy layer on my lips. The smell of this is sweet, like a lemon drop candy, but not sickeningly so. Minus one lippy for the price ($3.00+).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many others, the cute egg packaging is what drew me to this lip balm.

Packaging: A yellow egg shape with a top that twists off.

Texture: Smooth and creamy, not sticky or waxy.

Flavor: Tastes like lemon cookies to me.

Moisturizing ability: Feels great on but leaves my lips smooth and moisturized even after it wears off.

I love these lip balms and I now have one in each flavor!

*On a side note, I also like that these balms have SPF 15.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by jenham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why people are so against this product. I have tried lip balms from Chapstick to Carmex to C.O. Bigelow to the revered Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick, and of all of the products that I have tried, I adore the EOS balm sphere. Here is why:
1) It's organic (for the most part!) Yay for health!
2) It applies very smoothly and easily
3**) It moisturizes without drying out when it completely absorbs (unlike the other lip balm products I have tried). That was my biggest complaint about the other lip balms I have tried, but this one actually conditions my lips so it gets SOFTER rather than drying up when the product disappears!
4) It smells lovely!

And the list goes on! I recommend this product 100%, because you just cannot go wrong with it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute packaging but the actual product was a bit of a disappointment. i was hoping for a creamy lipbalm its a thin, slightly gritty formula that doesnt do much moisturizing.im a lover of lemon scents but i didnt like the scent of this one. i like that its almost all natural and that it contains spf 15.