August 1, 2014 | 1775 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by fashionmaven93

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like many others, the cute egg packaging is what drew me to this lip balm.

Packaging: A yellow egg shape with a top that twists off.

Texture: Smooth and creamy, not sticky or waxy.

Flavor: Tastes like lemon cookies to me.

Moisturizing ability: Feels great on but leaves my lips smooth and moisturized even after it wears off.

I love these lip balms and I now have one in each flavor!

*On a side note, I also like that these balms have SPF 15.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2010 3:50:00 AM More reviews by jenham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't understand why people are so against this product. I have tried lip balms from Chapstick to Carmex to C.O. Bigelow to the revered Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick, and of all of the products that I have tried, I adore the EOS balm sphere. Here is why:
1) It's organic (for the most part!) Yay for health!
2) It applies very smoothly and easily
3**) It moisturizes without drying out when it completely absorbs (unlike the other lip balm products I have tried). That was my biggest complaint about the other lip balms I have tried, but this one actually conditions my lips so it gets SOFTER rather than drying up when the product disappears!
4) It smells lovely!

And the list goes on! I recommend this product 100%, because you just cannot go wrong with it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by UDMAC

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

cute packaging but the actual product was a bit of a disappointment. i was hoping for a creamy lipbalm its a thin, slightly gritty formula that doesnt do much moisturizing.im a lover of lemon scents but i didnt like the scent of this one. i like that its almost all natural and that it contains spf 15.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2010 4:56:00 AM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have all of the eos lip balms and this is the only one that has a different texture. The other balms apply very smoothly and go on without being noticed (my husband uses his from time to time).. however, this one is has a very thick, creamy feel. It has more shine than the others and it doesn't seem to absorb into your lips very well.. it just sits on top of them and really tempts you to lick it off. The scent is pretty good, but not necessarily something I'd want right below my nose at all times. It's very sugary and sweet.. it makes me feel like I'm exposing my teeth to a Lemonhead. I'll continue to use it periodically, but won't repurchase. I much prefer the flavor sweet mint. If all of the eos balms had sunscreen like this one, it would be awesome.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I bought this because i needed a new chapstick, and i use ALOT of chaptstick (slight addiction). I heard some good reviews on this so i picked it up at walmart, and i really like it. I was kinda iffy on the lemon scent, thought it was gonna be like a lemon cleaner scent but its a really light lemon scent not overpowering at all. Its so moisturizing and last a long time on me. And i can never loose it because of the sphere and its bright yellow. Overall i would fer sure buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/17/2010 6:31:00 PM More reviews by mellliiisssuh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

over-rated. this stuff was so hard to find, and cost about 3 something. i can buy a tube of chapstick at walmart for less than a dollar. i bought this in the summer time and thought it worked great. though as time went on, the packaging got really gross looking in my purse and little bits of dirt and lint would get in the grooves that make it screw back on. and as the cold weather came around, when lip balm is essential, i realized how much it sucks. it just sits on top of your lips, never absorbs. fail.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2010 9:22:00 AM More reviews by linuxgrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love the packaging, love the smell, love the balm itself. Not sticky at all and leaves my lips soft and moisturized. The yellow egg packaging is totally cute!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/14/2010 3:34:00 AM More reviews by volaregirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive, chapped lips and so lip balms are generally my life. I've been looking for my HG balm and have tried numerous balms (Chapstick, Carmex, Blistex, etc.) all to no avail. When I caught wind of this product, the hype plus media coverage persuaded me to try it out. Big mistake. This is not available locally so I had to pay a bit more than I usually would for a lip balm, and I regret it. Aside from the cute packaging, this is nothing more than muck. It sat heavily on my lips and did the opposite - dried my lips out to a point of painful bleeding and chapping. It's been a week and I am still suffering the after-effects of this product, including a stinging sensation and occasional bleeding in the lips. Stay away!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

I had really wanted to love this, but as far as moisturizing goes, this does not last , maybe a 1/2 hour tops. It smells lemony, but alittle too sweet for me. I dig the package, cute, but I already don't have room in my purse. I think I will stay with my chapstick and lipsmackers.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by shannyn07

I don't really understand the hype. It's fun and the shape useful, but the moisture on my lips doesn't last that long. In fact, this is the last lip balm I go to, even though I love the smell and taste (and that it's more natural!).

Perhaps it's just the lemon one, since someone complained about the unique texture. I'd rebuy simply for the handiness of it, and cuz I love lemon haha, but I prefer ballmania's lip balms (they taste like candy and last SO ridiculously long).