September 1, 2014 | 1907 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by adelaidegirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Terrible product! Did not conceal well and did not match my face, even though I bought the light/medium for my pale skin. The transparent one is even worse, and does not make a difference- its like putting water under your eyes. It doesn't reduce the appearance of dark circles, the only thing it does do is give a soothing efffect. Will never buy Garnier products ever again, every time they claim to do something, they never do!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:37:00 AM More reviews by ShineeBee

Overall: Ok product.
Seeing it have such a high reviews, I gave it ago.
It have minimal coverage. It does cover up, but not as good as other concealers. It also doesn't last. The formula is also drying emphasis on your fine lines. It would be ok if you don't suffer from dry eyes, but as for me, it just made them worse. I like the product, it didn't do bad for my skin, but it didn't do much, therefore I may not buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2012 10:40:00 PM More reviews by kurakunn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in medium/dark but it's still very light
+Cooling roller, It feels great on my eyes when I wake up
+Convenient size/shape, very ergonomic to our hand
-No product comes out, I don't mind though
-Doesn't help wrinkles

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by cherrychocolate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in the darker shade, Natural and I find that this finds brightens my eye area quite well. I don't normally use this as a concealer but more as a highlighter/brightener for my undereye circles (they're quite bad as they're blueish-grey in colour) when I wear makeup as I use a separate concealer over this to cover them, but I use this to brighten my upper eyelids which are also slightly discoloured and dark due to lack of sleep. When I am not wearing makeup when I go out, I use this to brighten the entire area and this does a good job of making me look fresher and less tired. I don't really know if this helps to lighten my dark circles though, as I don't use it very regularly as an eyecream since it is coloured.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:02:00 AM More reviews by MrsCB86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't feel like this has really helped my dark circles go away, but I do feel like it covers them up when I use it and the coolness feels nice. I don't like how it kind of drips if you don't have it sitting up straight. But when you apply it, it doesn't really settle into fine lines. It does a little bit, like if you're looking really close you can tell I have make up under my eyes, but I think that really goes with any make up. And it settles in my lines less than any other concealer I've tried using. I have the original, and I think they have a medium/dark shade too. I'm pretty fair skinned and the original was perfect for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2012 10:13:00 AM More reviews by marisolantela

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was so pleased when I found this product for the first time: it not only fulfills my need to deflate the puffy surface beneath the eyes but also spares my time, as it adds concealer in the same gesture.
Even though I usually have dark circles, I wasn't very keen of using concealer because I never found a shade that matched my foundation color, so the finished product looked even more unnatural than dabbing powder in that area.
Since I started using this roll-on, that's not a problem anymore: it not only covers perfectly, but also feels fresh on the skin and the color is just perfect (I use it in the fair to medium shade).
I also use it to calm and cover blemishes and other imperfections that I can't hide with the liquid foundation - works pretty well on that too. Considering you are buying three products for the price of one (caffeine roll-on, concealer and blemish reducer), this is the best price-quality ratio ever (it costed around 13).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by Juliasyji

I didn't expect too much from this product but I saw that it had a high rating and with my skin under the eyes looking extra dry due to winter weather, I thought I'd try this.

I am NC 30 and I bought this in medium and color wise, it's a good match. It's definitely lighter than my skin tone but it's fine since this a concealer.
I also like the roller ball method of application. I noticed that this has caffein and other ingredients thats supposed to de puff and calm the under eye area so it's a bonus.

The actual product itself is pretty thin and watery (runny) consistency but because of how it applies (with the roller ball) it does not get messy.

I roll/ wipe the product under my eyes a few times and leave it on for at least 30 seconds before blending with my finger tips and even though i didnt have high hopes for this in terms of coverage, it does a very good job at neutralizing and minimizing the look of darkness under my eyes.
Also I actually really like how thin this is because I hate the look of thick cakey concealer on my dry skin.

it's a solid four and it has made its way into my daily routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 12:27:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This works well enough, but not overall that special for me. I have dark circles due to lack of sleep, heredity, and allergies so it takes a lot to really make a phenomenal product for me. I find this brightens under my eyes, minimal creasing, but unless I am going for the barefaced look, I still have to use other products with it. It does, however, keep me from looking overly done under my eyes. I like it well enough, but I am still open to trying other things before I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by sheltielov3r

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I loooooooove this. I used this everyday under my eyes. I don'jt know if it acutally works because my bags aren't that big/deep/obvious but I like the concept of it and I will repurchase (I have already boguht 3)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by tricyclesinskirts

I'm giving this a 4 mainly because I'm astonished at the amount of coverage it has--and my dark circles are fairly prominent--and creasing is minimal. I wouldn't have bothered to purchase this if I hadn't seen continual races for it on the makeup board (it seems so gimmicky,) but I'm quite glad I did, and after waiting for a Garnier sale at CVS+extra bucks, the price was reasonable (maybe $7-8). The main flaw is the lack of shade options, but this works nicely on my NW20 skintone, so it's nbd for me. Great for on-the-go, and also works quite well under and over my HG concealer, MAC prolongwear. I'd repurchase, and I recommend this to fans of revlon spa, my former favorite DS concealer.