Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

on 4/17/2012 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I recently started using this a few days ago after watching someone on Youtube use it. I don't have dark circles, but I have puffyness and bags under my eyes due to being a full-time student (you know what I mean), and so I need a concealer to look half-way decent. I was using the Covergirl Simply Ageless concealer (which worked for months and months) but just felt like trying something else out. I really just love the little roller thing, I'm into gimmicks I guess. I swipe it on and then pat it on. Honestly, I have to use like 2-3 layers of patting but for some reason, I really like this. It looks fresh, I suppose. It's not too much different from my old concealer, but this one doesn't crease as much.

on 4/16/2012 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I rated this product a 2 based on the results I had. I purchased it because I'm Italian & I have extremely dark under eye circles inherited by my father..thanks dad..lol..
I liked the applicator pen & roller ball however the product did nothing for me after 2 months using it consistently I saw no noticeable improvement. It was definitely a bummer because I still haven't found an under eye cream that works well for me.

on 4/11/2012 12:43:00 PM

Creased from the moment I pout it on, covered okay dark circle, nothing spectacular. I may give it another try just to see maybe it is just me!

on 4/2/2012 7:28:00 PM

A must-have for all you dark circle sufferers! Like many of you, I've tried everything for my hereditary dark under-eye circles. This is a great "base" and cover up for my dark circles. This is very pigmented and "camouflages" those imperfections quite well. The price is decent and a little goes a long way. You can build-up if needed. I use this over my favorite eye cream and my "highlighting pen" over. Make sure you use a high quality setting powder so that it does not crease into your fine lines. I like to use Laura Mercer's translucent powder. Love it!

on 3/31/2012 11:19:00 PM

The only thing i like about this product was the feeling of the metal roller ball when i apply it (cooling,like in a cold way) but other than that i felt like this was a big gimmic. Didnt do anything for my dark circles, a very sheer coverage and it settles into fine lines, so i returned it.

on 3/31/2012 6:30:00 PM

For reference, I have clog prone combo/dry skin, uneven tone & puffy eyes in the morning but no major discoloration or dark circles. I love love love this product. It's packaged in a hard plastic tube with a metal roller ball. The product itself is tinted with a watery texture, a bit streaky on application but I use my fingers to blend. Really actually brightens my undereye area, and within a few minutes de-puffs enough to make me look noticeably fresh eyed and bushy tailed, even when I have to get up super early. The tint is enough to give a semi sheer natural luminous cover, but not so much that it settles or pools under my eyes (a big problem for me with the dryish skin there)
This little drugstore gem is a staple in my MU bag, and I'll definitely repurchase.

update: I'm still on the same tube of this and I've been using it daily.. it lasts forever!!! Purchased the darker version for summer... HG!!!

on 3/28/2012 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This matches my skin pretty good like Maybelline's concealer. However, the packaging is better than Maybelline. I just don't like that it can be heavy and not spread to good. I wouldn't say I'm crazy about as everyone else but it's decent. It's a little dark on my skin, it does feel good when it goes on. Sometimes I still need more concealer after I put this on, but I have bad circles.

on 3/27/2012 2:17:00 AM

I love using this before I put on my foundation. This gives good coverage for me and the color matches my skin tone perfectly! On days where I don't want to use makeup I use this product alone and works great (I don't have bad under eye circles tho). Defs gonna repurchase this product when I run out.. However it seems to last a long time. Ive had it for almost 6 months and I haven't even used half!

on 3/20/2012 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This works amazing for covering up dark circles in the morning for a quick run and go when I do not have enough time to really conceal them.

It doesn't conceal them 100% and it is a little dark for my conplexion, but I noticed it neutralizes them as well as covering them with that orange tint it has. I love that it also is good for my dark circles and under eyes and is meant for that area

Only bad thing is it has not made them "go away" at all and while I have accepted my dark eye circles at age 21 and that they aren't going anywhere no matter what product or sleep I get, that this product claims it helps them diminish which it did not do so I took off a lippie

UPDATE 9/27/12: I am still in love with this stuff and I use it everyday!

11/1/2012 Still use this everyday! I love ittt
Update 12/10/2012: Still use this everyday and sometimes I use it in combination with the maybeline age eraser under eye brightner. but still love this product and still use it every day and I am still on my first one
1/8/2013: I still use this everyday and I love it. Very natural looking. I am on the same one I started with and it is still not empty. At one point I thought I was running out but nope! so cheap and lasts forever!
09/25/2013: I finally used it all up and I still love it! Very natural and doesnt crease. If I want more coverage I will add another layer of this or add another concealer but I love how natural it is. I already started using my backup :)

on 3/17/2012 1:08:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Terrible product! Did not conceal well and did not match my face, even though I bought the light/medium for my pale skin. The transparent one is even worse, and does not make a difference- its like putting water under your eyes. It doesn't reduce the appearance of dark circles, the only thing it does do is give a soothing efffect. Will never buy Garnier products ever again, every time they claim to do something, they never do!