September 21, 2014 | 1868 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2010 5:48:00 PM More reviews by jonie_k

Great stuff! Covers way better than more expensive stuff I have tried. If you apply lightly & build coverage it doesn't emphasize lines. Really brightens up my eyes. Works well as spot concealer elsewhere on my face, too. Lasts a long time.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/20/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by Effie300

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This does a decent job at hiding my under eye circles. First I HAVE to use an eye cream or this will dry up flaky and gross. I have to blend it in with my fingers for quite a while, else it's very noticeable.
On my face it does a decent job as well. I have quite a few blemishes and it doesn't cover them up completely. But they are less visible.

What I like about this concealer is that it's not so creamy and greasy as other concealers I've tried. It's also not very obvious if you blend it in well. I use this with a light powder foundation over it and it doesn't show.
It doesn't last for 24h, but it goes a long way. I do have to smooth it out again after a couple of hours because it does tend to dry in the fine lines.

I also find it reasonably priced for what it does.

Overall I would repurchase this product if I don't find anything better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by polalola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My first tube broke..the top part completely cracked into two pieces but i still managed to use it and loved it covers my under eye circles better then my mac concealers..and highlights as well so i do prefer this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2010 5:47:00 AM More reviews by Dolce7vita

I actually started out liking this concealer. It's got good coverage and really doesn't wear off too quickly. However, I use it for under my eyes, and find that it dries out that very sensitive area. It creates heaviness and really accentuates fine lines! Ugh!! For covering up other spots its fine- but the wand can lead to spreading of bacteria so I really wouldn't want to use it for that either. I'd only buy this again out of desperation because its not terrible and its very inexpensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 8:04:00 PM More reviews by hellobri

I really do like this concealer, it concealed my dark undereye circles great and brightened my eye area as well as concealed my blemishes nice, my skin looked amazing after i used it. I went through 2 tubes of this and just recently needed a new one so i bought the revelon colorstay under eye concealer which i hate, and i need to repurchase the 24hr concealer bad! Only thing i dont like is the packaging, when you take out the wand you get a lot of product that you don't need but other than that i love it!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2010 5:49:00 PM More reviews by erad916

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible concealer. Does not rub in well at all and is very sticky. The mineral powder concealer by them is much better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2010 11:53:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had high hopes for this concealer. It is DECENT, but definitely not one of those concealers you can use anywhere on your face. I like the formula, it really is long lasting and has a great "not even there" feel. The only places I can use it are to conceal redness on my cheeks and cover any discoloration from past breakouts. Under the eye.. it creates a mess and sinks into fine line. NOT GOOD. Forget about putting it on blemishes or dry patches, it will accentuate them. I applied around my nose once (already prone to being dry) and it just sucked the wee bit of moisture I had.. it flaked off. Gross.

I will repurchase because I absolutely love how it covers on my cheeks, but I have extremely clear skin.. I can imagine if I had my teenage skin it would be an awful mess. I probably wouldn't recommend this to anyone, though. There are so many better concealers out there! It's cheap.. but in my opinion it should be way cheaper because they quality is just not there.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 11:42:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried to like this concealer but I really couldnt. The packaging is really nice and easy, its average price but when I used this concealer it made my pores look HUGE and clogged them really bad.

It was only OK for under the eyes but anywhere else was very very bad and no matter how much i tried to blend it in it still made my pores look huge and accentuated dryness. Oh well!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/16/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by ItsInHisKiss

I can only use this concealer when I blend it with a moisturizer...yes, it is that dry. It does not flake but it does cake in the small lines under my 22 year old eyes. I use this every day, however, because it stays on my skin all day. I am starting to despise the tiny (was this a joke?) bottle it came in, and I am resorting to scraping it out with the applicator until I can gather enough money for a knock-out concealer.
This concealer is not good for blemishes, because without a moisturizer it would pull the skin and actually create more redness on my skin. Thus...my search continues.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by cheer6

Didn't work for me. I wasn't expecting it to last 24 hours, but it didn't even last a couple of hours for me. It caked beyond belief. I will no buy thi again!