August 1, 2014 | 1681 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by princessfats

Very nice, light-ish, browny-taupe color. I gave this 4/5 because it's a bit more sheer than some of the other Color Icon colors (e.g. Penny, Envy), but it's still a very pretty neutral. Definitely worth owning. As with the rest of these singles, the packaging sucks, but for a couple of bucks, can't complain too much! Would absolutely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by trapezer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nutty works well for me because it is slightly cool-toned and not OTT shimmery. I like to do a simple wash with liner and mascara and this is perfect for that. fyi, Stila Rose Quartz Kajal e/l is a super subtle liner with this! Definitely choose dramatic lashes, though...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just got this and I love it already!!
HIGHLY pigmented, and smooth, and everyone has already said everything about this. Its amazing, definitely something to check out before investing in a higher end taupe shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I really add to the previous reviews? This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. I am loving the color icon shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I completely agree with all the good reviews of Nutty. First time trying a WnW eyeshadow and the color, consistency and price are amazing. This color, which is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe, is amazing. Without eye primer, it still lasts all day, no feathering, the product is buttery soft and color is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery taupe that's great for day or night. I'm looking forward to trying other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by TomBoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I was definitely not expecting to like this so much. I had been looking for a really nice brown colour for a few years now, since most look absolutely terrible on my skin. When I saw this in Walmart, I decided it was worth a shot (since it was only $1.00), and as soon as I got home and tried it out, I was immediately impressed. This stuff is super pigmented, and even without an eyeshadow primer it goes on the colour it's supposed to be, and lasts the whole day (on me anyway). I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone.
-TBB

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 1:11:00 PM More reviews by superlemon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a fabulous little eyeshadow. It looks mostly brown in the pan, and I've seen some swatches where it looks quite warm, almost bronzey, but on my skin tone it's a lovely silvery taupe. It's a very soft eyeshadow and the pigmentation is great. It's a steal at $2; I'll be picking up a backup the next time WnW goes on sale.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Julia941

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the colour of this eye shadow, the texture is smooth, and I didn't have much fall out. The packaging is rather cheap looking and easy to break but that doesn't really matter given the price and quality of these shadows. They are also easy to depot and put in your own palettes.
My only complaint is that it irritates my eyes. As soon as I apply it my eyes begin burning and watering and it lasts about 10-15 minutes. It isn't just this colour, it has happened with all of the WnW Color Icon shadows I've tried. It is a very good product and I highly recommend it but unfortunately it just doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

This is the perfect taupe for me, as a find a lot of other taupes are a bit too dark for my liking. This color is great because it is a lot lighter than other taupes I have, and has a good amount of silver in it which I love. The quality is amazing for the price - it's super soft and pigmented. This is a great neutral that isn't super boring. At $1.99 you can't really go wrong.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2010 8:43:00 AM More reviews by 1017

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very gorgeous crease color. This is a more brown version of Satin Taupe to me. Which is perfect for me because ST was too purpley/red and gave me that black eye look (dark under eye circles).

If you want to play with color, start with WnW eyeshadows. It is as plain as that! I bought three MAC colors before I found WnW. I wish it wasn't too late to return the MAC ones, because all my "playing with color needs" can be met with these WnW pallettes and trios (I am on my way to collectiong all the trios, pallettes, & singles). They are so cheap, apply so well, it is guilt free fun.