Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

I bought this because of the comments here on MUA and I am not disappointed.

I was hoping this would be a similar color to Tapestry Taupe, but with better color payoff. It is!!! I can use this in my crease with TT on the lid and I have a perfect work-appropriate look with enough shimmer in it that helps me look awake.

I can see myself using this forever. It's cheap, there's lots of product in the container, and it makes my grey eyes pop.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have been wanting to try this shadow for awhile, I finally picked it up when Rite Aid was having their 40% off Wet N Wild sale. It's definitely worth the price. The pigmentation very amazing for the price. It's a soft taupe brown, it has a good amount of frost, but not extremely frosty. I wanna try the rest of the shadows now because i'm curious about their quality. Do I think this shadow compares to MACs Satin Taupe? Yes. But I don't think the quality is as good as MAC, maybe just a little bit under. But definitely worth $3. I used this a few days in a row because it's perfect on it's own when you're in a hurry. I definitely recommend purchasing this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

eek. i'm one of the few, but i thought this eyeshadow was garbage :/ for $2? ...sure it's passable. but reading reviews on here made it seem like it was one of those rare, better-than-MAC type of drugstore finds. to me, it's not. what i get is a weak, muted-silvery brown shade that has almost no payoff. the texture is weird & i have to swipe my brush over the shade so much that i sometimes feel compelled to dig my brush into the shadow for product. for me, this shadow is wimpy & not worth the hype.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a very pretty taupe color. The pigmentation and texture are both great. My only complaint is that the packaging sucks. But I only spent $2 on this, so I shouldn't complain. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an AMAZING eyeshadow! It's quality and performance can rival any MAC shadow! The best thing is that it's a fraction of the price! The color is kind of a Walnut color with silver shimmers and it closely resembles MAC's Satin Taupe. I do agree with another review that mentioned that it is similar in color to the Maybelline Natural Smokes Eyeshadow Quad (The lid color) but the maybelline's one can't compare to the pigmentation of the Wet 'n' WIld one. The formula is smooth and buttery and it just glides on when being applied. 'Nutty' is extremely pigmented and you only need a little bit when applying it on your lids.
PROS:
~Cheaper (can be bought at drugstores)
~Smooth & Buttery
~Easy to apply on your lids
~Extremely Pigmented
~Cute & Durable Packaging
CONS: NONE
5/5 Stars (WILL re-purchase)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome shadow. Very buttery, creamy texture. I'd describe the colour as a warm taupe-y brown, with lots of silver shimmer that's not too overpowering. My only complaint is the awful packaging... trying to get the little case open is very difficult and I've accidentally gouged the product out more than a few times...

Amazing product! I was blown away by how good this is.
The colour is a silvery/brown with lots of shimmer but it's very fine. It glides on smoothly, doesn't crease or look chalky. Very pigmented! It lasts all day without an eye primer.
I purchased for $2.97cdn at wal-mart.
I find the packaging difficult to open but I love this eyeshadow too much to care. It's great for an everyday eye but can easily be used to make a nice intense eye. Will repurchase for sure.

On my skin tone (nw20- light peach/neutral skintone), this is not a taupe color at all. It i a light warm brown with a fine silver shimmer. Maybe it's the silver shimmer that makes people think it's a taupe??? I don't know, but it really has no grey or mauve undertones to it at all. That being said, it is a very nice shimmery light brown that looks pretty all over the lid or blended into the crease as a transition color. I will not buy this again because the color is common and I have quite a few dupes form companies that I like better like BB, mac, and benefit. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget or simply looking for a cheep thrill. =)

This shadow amazes me. I cannot believe that I paid $0.99 for such a high quality eye shadow! It is so soft, pigmented, and creamy. The color is a gorgeous gray-taupe. It is VERY similar to the lid shade in my Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes that I absolutely love, except Nutty is a tad bit lighter. I need to pick another one up before the 50% off Wet n Wild sale ends!

This is GREAT quality. I really love this product. It is soft and almost creamy like in texture but it doesn't have a lot of fallout. The color pigmentation is great and is blendable. It is SUPER cheap but the quality isn't. I would recommend this shade to anyone who like neutral eye looks. I can't wait to try out other colors! :)