September 16, 2014 | 1956 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by shellpox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Can I say WOW??? I am AMAZED at the pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and more pigmented than some of my higher-end shadows. Good neutral color, not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. Blends beautifully and feels far more expensive than the $2 or so I paid for it. The little compact is hard to open but hey, for this price it's not a worry. They need to come out with a wider range of colors because with this quality, I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 1:51:00 AM More reviews by sweetmalinche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I only bought this color because I there was a BOGO sale. In the store it reminded me of MAC's Sunnydaze pigment. When I got home, and it's less glittery and less silver than Sunnydaze. The color is not original, but the quality of the eyeshadow is AMAZING given the price. Even though I ended up depotting all of the WnW Color Icon shadows, I actually really liked the packaging for these shadows. Sleek, compact, with a clear lid...although it doesn't look expensive, it's not bulky like so much other drug store packaging. Nice space saving design. I wish they would come out with more colors!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by dulcetpurr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm nutty over Nutty! :-P You'd never guess I paid a measley $2 for this shadow by how it looks on my eyes. A perfect taupe for an all over wash. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by jessmarie09

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Edit: changed rating from 4 to 5 lippies. First eyeshadow ever to hit pan on!!

Old review: love love love this eyeshadow. Easy to apply, very pigmented, very blendable...incredibly beautiful. I prefer it over MAC's satin taupe. Yep! I would recommend this browny, taupey bronzey color to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2010 11:39:00 AM More reviews by princessfats

Very nice, light-ish, browny-taupe color. I gave this 4/5 because it's a bit more sheer than some of the other Color Icon colors (e.g. Penny, Envy), but it's still a very pretty neutral. Definitely worth owning. As with the rest of these singles, the packaging sucks, but for a couple of bucks, can't complain too much! Would absolutely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2010 9:20:00 PM More reviews by trapezer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Nutty works well for me because it is slightly cool-toned and not OTT shimmery. I like to do a simple wash with liner and mascara and this is perfect for that. fyi, Stila Rose Quartz Kajal e/l is a super subtle liner with this! Definitely choose dramatic lashes, though...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2010 9:05:00 PM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I just got this and I love it already!!
HIGHLY pigmented, and smooth, and everyone has already said everything about this. Its amazing, definitely something to check out before investing in a higher end taupe shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2010 9:33:00 AM More reviews by MILFof3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

What can I really add to the previous reviews? This eyeshadow is absolutely gorgeous. I am loving the color icon shadows.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 5:36:00 PM More reviews by jejkim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I completely agree with all the good reviews of Nutty. First time trying a WnW eyeshadow and the color, consistency and price are amazing. This color, which is a dupe for MAC's Satin Taupe, is amazing. Without eye primer, it still lasts all day, no feathering, the product is buttery soft and color is a gorgeous, slightly shimmery taupe that's great for day or night. I'm looking forward to trying other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2010 1:33:00 AM More reviews by TomBoyBeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Violet

I was definitely not expecting to like this so much. I had been looking for a really nice brown colour for a few years now, since most look absolutely terrible on my skin. When I saw this in Walmart, I decided it was worth a shot (since it was only $1.00), and as soon as I got home and tried it out, I was immediately impressed. This stuff is super pigmented, and even without an eyeshadow primer it goes on the colour it's supposed to be, and lasts the whole day (on me anyway). I would recommend this eyeshadow to anyone.
-TBB