Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 10/2/2010 8:47:00 PM

On my skin tone (nw20- light peach/neutral skintone), this is not a taupe color at all. It i a light warm brown with a fine silver shimmer. Maybe it's the silver shimmer that makes people think it's a taupe??? I don't know, but it really has no grey or mauve undertones to it at all. That being said, it is a very nice shimmery light brown that looks pretty all over the lid or blended into the crease as a transition color. I will not buy this again because the color is common and I have quite a few dupes form companies that I like better like BB, mac, and benefit. I would recommend this to anyone who is on a budget or simply looking for a cheep thrill. =)

on 10/1/2010 3:51:00 PM

This shadow amazes me. I cannot believe that I paid $0.99 for such a high quality eye shadow! It is so soft, pigmented, and creamy. The color is a gorgeous gray-taupe. It is VERY similar to the lid shade in my Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Natural Smokes that I absolutely love, except Nutty is a tad bit lighter. I need to pick another one up before the 50% off Wet n Wild sale ends!

on 9/24/2010 2:32:00 PM

This is GREAT quality. I really love this product. It is soft and almost creamy like in texture but it doesn't have a lot of fallout. The color pigmentation is great and is blendable. It is SUPER cheap but the quality isn't. I would recommend this shade to anyone who like neutral eye looks. I can't wait to try out other colors! :)

on 9/22/2010 6:00:00 PM

I love this! Awesome color, amazing staying power.. however the packaging is crap, and I need to open it with a bobby pin! But besides that little tiny problem, this is perfect and so cheap!

on 9/21/2010 11:07:00 PM

seriously, gorgeous. This is like a lightened satin taupe but everything i wanted it to be. B/c i don't like satin taupe but this is def in that color family but its gorgeous. BUY IT!

on 9/13/2010 1:22:00 PM

holy amazing!!! for $1.89 i got a STAPLE eyeshadow! it's highly pigmented, just enough shimmer, and a great neutral color that will complement any look. I can use it as my lid color and go neutral or smoky or add pops of color for a more dramatic look.

oh my goodness, this is MORE than worth the 1.89 and I am so pleased with it! i may go out and pick up sevral more of these, just in case!

on 9/10/2010 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Brulee, but after buying and trying this twice it just didn't do anything for me. The shade is similar to NYX Iced Mocha which I wear a lot and enjoy much more. It may have just been to cool toned for me.

For Reference I'm a NW/NC 25 or Light-Medium with Neutral/Beige Undertone.

on 9/8/2010 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Can I say WOW??? I am AMAZED at the pigmentation of this shadow. It is buttery soft and more pigmented than some of my higher-end shadows. Good neutral color, not too shimmery but just shimmery enough. Blends beautifully and feels far more expensive than the $2 or so I paid for it. The little compact is hard to open but hey, for this price it's not a worry. They need to come out with a wider range of colors because with this quality, I'd buy them all in a heartbeat.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I only bought this color because I there was a BOGO sale. In the store it reminded me of MAC's Sunnydaze pigment. When I got home, and it's less glittery and less silver than Sunnydaze. The color is not original, but the quality of the eyeshadow is AMAZING given the price. Even though I ended up depotting all of the WnW Color Icon shadows, I actually really liked the packaging for these shadows. Sleek, compact, with a clear lid...although it doesn't look expensive, it's not bulky like so much other drug store packaging. Nice space saving design. I wish they would come out with more colors!!!

on 9/3/2010 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm nutty over Nutty! :-P You'd never guess I paid a measley $2 for this shadow by how it looks on my eyes. A perfect taupe for an all over wash. LOVE IT!