October 21, 2014 | 1248 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - ColorIcon Palette in Lust [DISCONTINUED]

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:09:00 AM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Amazing! Really impressed! I just want to echo the other reviews. Great color payoff, long lasting, great price, pretty colors. Just perfect! I got this one, Greed, Vanity and a trio called Walking on Eggshells. WnW has unbelievably awesome shadows that's for sure!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2010 12:25:00 PM More reviews by juicy69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This palette is GORG! I love purples and was most def drawn to the violet matte color. It is beautiful. There is a color that is a dead on for MAC Beauty Marked. The pigmentation is rich and the colors are smooth. I like all the colors except the lightest one. It is an eggshell colored matte with sparkles. Not pretty! I got this palette from Walgreen for $5.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by jsainz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

OMG pigmentation!!! I bought this as a dupe palette. The first time i used this i looked like i had put on WAY too much eye shadow. Because i did. I was used to the older wnw eyeshadows being a light wash. There is only one of the lighter shades that is not pigmented as the rest. This is totally not a complaint though lol! All i have to say is that when i run out im getting another. and i cant wait to try the other 6 pan palettes from wnw. get this you wont regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 12:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxojess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This quad is FRIKIN AMAZING!! I bought this quad because the shades looked like good dupes for many MAC eyeshadows such as Beauty Marked, Shadowy Lady, and a less shimmery version of Plum Dressing. I did not expect these shadows to be so creamy and pigmented. One light swipe across my brush and the whole color was packed on. I love purples as well and just had to get this quad.Anyone who is looking for some smokey purples i would truly reccomend this quad. I love Wet N' Wild's new shadow quads now!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mrsksw02

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Ladies I was very impressed with this pallette. Wow is all I have to say. They are very easy to blend and you don't have to slap on a lot of product to get color on your lids. This is so pigmented you only need a little, trust me it goes a long way. This quad can really hold up is own amongst the expensive eye shadows. Run don't walk to get this pallete. Love it

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 2:44:00 PM More reviews by 4321lauren

Great palette and like others have said most of these colors are dupes for MAC eyeshadows. The pigmentation is great and I like that there is shimmery as well as matte colors. I was so impressed with this palette I picked up the other 3 in the collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2010 10:15:00 AM More reviews by prestigiousfemme

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I guess you can say that I am a little biased when it comes to makeup. The majority of my collection is MAC and other high-end brands. But when I stumbled into this while picking up a prescription, I just had to get it. And for $5, you can't go wrong. I was shocked when I started swatching comparisons between this and my MAC shadows. Total dupes! You will find dupes for Knight Divine, Fig. 1, Shadowy Lady, Beauty Marked, and Yogurt. As for the last color, there really isn't a dead-on dupe. It's an off-white with little shimmers. It reminds me of Vanilla in a way. The quality of these shadows are equivalent, if not better than the MAC shadows. They are highly pigmented and only the slightest touch of one of the shadows will pick up densely onto your brushes. Highly recommended.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 9:55:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

From left to right you get a light pink matte, a bone color with slight sparkle, a rich matte plum, shimmery charcoal, and last a deep black purple with added plum sparkle (much like MAC Beauty Marked- only the glitter stays on). I went to two Rite Aid's and across town to find the display of these. It's a small display of four palettes. Each comes with six shadows, and three are matte while three are shimmery. I bought Lust because it has some great shades in it, and I heard there are alot of MAC dupes in all of these. The pigment is incredible! I paid $5. My pics are with and without flash so you can see just how pigmented they are. These are not dry and do not crumble whatsoever. They are smooth and blend nicely. I think these could be the best drugstore shadows out there once they debut in all stores that carry Wet N Wild. Btw, the lipstick shade on the pics is Rimmel Moisture Renew in Dreamy. Update: One of the shades was left out. The one like Shadowy Lady (rich dark burgundy matte). I've since used this for some time and these are good on eyes too. Some shadows only swatch well and fail on eyes, but these are outstanding for the price. This brand has stepped up their game. Update: I left out a swatch of the darker matte plum shade. These have a little dust that comes from the shadow, but it doesn't matter because they all work! It could be because they are not as hard packed in the pans.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm into purple eyeshadows now. Don't know why since I barely have a couple of items in that hue in my wardrobe. Anyway, the other day I went to RiteAid to return a couple of disappointing eyeliners, and I stumbled on W ' W's latest eyeshadows. They come in palettes of six colors. I got the one called Lust, #248, purples.

The first top colors are a light pink and a cream color. One matte, the other slightly glittery (the glitter in these ES is more obvious in the pan than the skin; also, it does not fall all over your face). The middle colors are a lovely wine color (matte) and a dark purple with red glitter (again, not too obvious). The last two colors are a matte aubergine and a shimmery grey.

These shadows have very good pigmentation (mind you, I did wear a primer underneath). I did a mean smokey eye with them. ;) The darker colors are very dark so make sure you start with a little. These come with a brush and a foam applicator. I'm not too concerned with tools because I use my own brushes, seldom those that come in the package. I paid a little more than $4, so it's a steal. Would recommend it.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No