BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. NĀ° 04940/N

on 3/15/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

In order to circumvent the problems associated with too much product dispensing, I stored this product upside down. Once I did this, it was very easy to tap and generate a pin-sized amount. Even when carefully applying a small amount, every concealer in my arsenal (Boi-ing, Amazing, Erase Paste, and Conceal FX) creased horribly within a few hours. It works fine as an eyeshadow base, but there are less expensive options that work even better. I gave it a week and then I returned it to Sephora. I now use MUFE HD Powder to set my concealer.

on 3/15/2011 7:56:00 AM

i have only purchase this product in a set at sephora for $10, & i absolutely love it.well i don't use it as a eyelid primer but as a eyebrow primer.
a little goes a long way. i add a few dots & rub it in before using anastasia brow powder duo, & it las' all day, i can take a nap & wake up with my eyebrows still in tack...
i really hope this product don't get discontinued.
&& i would definately purchase this again but in the bigger bottle :)

on 3/7/2011 8:21:00 PM

I purchased this product in Italy from Sephora as we don t have that brand back home.This product is very expensive for what it is (costed me around 25euros).It s not a primer,doesn t last, and it s not a concealer either.The tube is messy and wastes alot of the product. |n any case i had to find a use for it.
I use it before my concealer.If I'm light when I press the pump down I get a decent sized blob out that will cover both my eyes .Then i wait a minute or two and i apply my concealer.I also use it as a makeup some times cause i need to find a use for it and not just trash it! I would definitely NOT re-purchase

on 3/7/2011 6:36:00 AM

Very disappointed with this product, particularly as I'd used a Benefit under eye make-up base in a pot a few years back.
This one just doesn't work at all. Just found NARS Pro-Prime and it's 5/5 for me!

on 3/6/2011 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This does not work as an eye primer. I haven't tried it as a base for concealer, but I don't think it would work for that either. It doesn't help with color payoff and makeup slides right off. Would not purchase again.

on 3/5/2011 6:31:00 PM

Disappointed in this product, thought it would be somewhat like UD Primer Potion, nope. I used this and my eyeshadow creased within 4 hours, it made my eyeshadow nice and vibrant, but looked like crap afterwards.. I got the little sample set "Stay Put" and glad I didn't but the full sized items.. Not going to repurchase this either! - Benefit, you're disappointing me!

on 3/3/2011 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I like the way this works as an eyeshadow base. There are a couple of problems. The pump dispenses too much -- about 3 times more than needed. Sometimes I can hit it just right, but usually too much comes out. I wipe the excess off with my old Urban Decay wand and put it back in that applicator. I use my finger to apply it. I tried the Urban Decay wand. Didn't work with this. It does seem too gloppy and wet at first. I've discovered if I apply a bit first, let it dry a minute, THEN finish spreading the product, it works pretty well. It's smooth and my shadow stays on beautifully all day. No flaking or creasing.

I said no to buying it again because of the pump problem.

on 3/3/2011 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you are like me, and not a fan of the Urban Decay or Too Faced primers, then you might find this to be a great alternative! For me, this product only causes creasing if I use too much of it. It's quite a deal thicker than most primers I've used, and therefore applying too much will cause a 'cakey' effect. Also, it takes a little longer to dry in my opinion, and so you have to wait a while before applying eyeshadow over it. It's extremely humid where I live, but I love using bright colors on my eyes, and I've found this primer to be the best for keeping the shadow in place. I like it as undereye concealer as well since it's a little lighter than my natural skin tone. It is a little expensive, but well worth the price. Just be willing to experiment with the application of it!

on 2/23/2011 1:48:00 PM

This stuff is okay... but it creases like a mofo!

on 2/22/2011 2:04:00 AM

I love this stuff. After about 12 hours I do start to get some creases but if I run my finger over them, they go away. I should add that this is supposed to be used under eyeshadow AND concealer. I haven't tried it under concealer I don't think I would. I originally got a sample of this at Sephora and fell in love. The sample had a "doe foot" applicator. Unfortunately, I assumed that the full sized one did too. Nope. It's a pump. No matter how hard I try I always get out too much and waste it. I just pump some into the little sample bottle. So far so good ;o) There is quite a bit in the full size and you only need a tiny bit. The price I felt was high, but this really will last me forever.

Video Reviews & Tutorials