TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 12/6/2012 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

ALL TIME FAVE HIGHLIGHTER! It's smooth and almost creamy in consistency and the color is perfect. It can also be used on the inner corners of your eyes and on the brow bone. The shimmer is finely milled, so you don't have to worry about looking like a glitter bomb. It's refined, sophisticed, and classy. Packaging is cute and you get a lot of product that will last forever. LOVE!

on 11/28/2012 9:38:00 AM

LOVE this highlighter! The quality is wonderful..very smooth powder that is very easy to work with, plus a little goes a long way so this container will last a long time!! Use this along brow bone, in the corners of my eyes and to highlight my cheekbones..really brightens with just looking overly shimmery or like your trying to highlight. This is my first product from TheBalm, but I definitely want more!

on 11/24/2012 2:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Wow I didnít even realize this was one of muaís top rated highlighters! Lol I got this such a long time ago that there was not this many commenters. Gosh if I remember correctly when I got this I was planning on using it as any eyeshadow and for the brow bone. Over time I found this is such a lovely night time highlighter when you need that extra oomph!! It brightens up your whole eyes if you place this in the corners of your eyes, gosh I could rave about this all day long. Its just so great and extremely versatile since this is not just a highlighter but yet an eye shadow and shimmer all put together in a cute retro package. I have purchased 3 products from the balm and not one of them has let me down :)

on 11/14/2012 11:59:00 AM

i can't really say anything that hasn't already been said about this. Such a beautiful, natural looking powder highlight. I've tried so many other HE ones and this one take the cake over all of them. The finish is a subtle sheen without looking scaly (other h/l do this to me). It's the creamiest powder I own and a little goes a long way.

I use this with an ELF stippling brush and lightly dust over my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose.

I don't even glance at the other h/l in my collection anymore.

on 11/14/2012 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Triple LOVE! Got a sample of this through Birchbox and just had to buy the full-size after trying it out. This is my favorite highlight color for the brow bone--better than Rice Paper by MAC, IMO. The texture is so smooth and buttery, and the color is the perfect warm honeyed-ivory. Will repurchase again if I ever get through this first package!

on 11/11/2012 8:06:00 PM

I bought this product only recently and I'm already head over heels for it. It's a wonderful champagne gold, and as such would very much suit warmer, more sallow skin tones. I do find however, that it works beautifully on cooler, pinker skin tones as well. It's fairly shimmery, so use a light hand. The most notable comment on this piece however, is that it's massive. This beauty weighs in at a hefty 8.5 grams [0.3 ounces]. That fact alone makes this product an absolute steal. The amount you get for your money is equivalent to that of a powder foundation or a pressed powder compact. Ultimately, I love this product and would buy it again, but I doubt I'll ever have to even if I use it everyday for the rest of my life.

Absolutely love this. my all-time favorite highlighter!! I use it on my cheek bones, cupid bow, inner corner of the eyes, and brow bone. It just works for everything! Most beautiful shimmer, but not too much. Honestly, can't get over how cute the packaging is too and how well made it feels. Just love this product over all. Highly recommend!

on 10/24/2012 12:24:00 AM

Finally a product that lives up to the hype. This is a gorgeous product. It makes your skin glow.

Applied:

Over bronzer on cheeks, upper corner of brow bone and over cupids bow.
Got compliments all day.

Lots of product and a little goes a long way, so I think for the cost, this is a good value.

HG for me.

on 10/9/2012 2:24:00 PM

Love this stuff! It's very finely milled and gives a lovely glow when used as a highlighter. I would say that it gives a pearly sheen, but is not at all sparkly or glittery, and blends beautifully. It also does great double duty as an eyeshadow. This product is a really pretty neutral champagne color, so would suit most people. I have repurchased twice now, and will continue to- this has become a staple in my makeup bag.

on 10/9/2012 1:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've never used a highlighter but I got drawn in by the cute packaging. Having nothing to compare this to, I do like it. The product itself feels high end, and silky. It goes on smooth and subtle, is luminous and not glittery. It seems expensive for something that you barely notice when wearing, but it does give a nice glow and a bit of subtle luminosity to the face. A little goes a long way, so it is worth it. I would repurchase.

Top Rated TheBalm Products