October 21, 2014 | 1018 users online

Highlighters - TheBalm - Mary-Lou Manizer

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by hummiemd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect for my warm skin tone.
Literally gives me glow-from-within look without glitter/shimmer.
A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:25:00 PM More reviews by MitchieCatalano

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Boy is this beautiful! It soooooo pretty on the face and it looks almost wet (in a good way)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this mainly because a lot of people have been raving about this. On YT and Blogs alike. And so far aside from maybe two hyped products, the rest have been kinda disappointing. This I would add to the exception list. I LOVE THIS! A product that really lives up to its hype.

First off, the color. The powder is of a champagne- light golden color with shimmer that is super-duper finely milled. And the color is supremely pigmented! You only need a tap of this and you are good to go. A very light hand is the key in application. When applied with a light hand this gives off a really nice glow(almost pearlescent-since the shimmer are finely milled) and the great part is there are no visible flecks of glitter as the powder is finely milled so you're left with a beautiful "lit from within glow". The size of the product is similar to most compact powder cases. And since I need very very little product it'll probably take years for me before I hit pan. The longevity is okay, lasted well around 6 hours before disappearing. The texture is not powdery, but felt very velvety.

Hasnt broken me out. This highlighter suits my NC35 skin well, I think since it has a golden undertone it doesnt come off as looking fake. I have used this as a cupid's bow highlighter and down the center of my nose and it works great too. I also use this to highlight the inner corner of my eyes. Looks amazing. Highly recommended!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've had this for 5 days and I can already say that this is my HG highlighter. It's a gold-beige color that will suits a majority of skintones. It's not glittery at all, just luminous and its really pigmented so be careful not to overdo.It lasts all day for me, I've never seen any highlighter as long lasting.I have huge pores and textured skin and it doesnt emphasize any of that. I can't see myself finishing that big compact (8.5g of product!!) but if that ever happens I will repurchase for sure.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 10:45:00 PM More reviews by fasab88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This highlighters amazing. It's super pigmented, multitasking, flattering, and a great formula. For the price, I feel this is a great value because you need so little for a big pay off. I use a light fan brush because it can look very unnatural if applied too heavy. I also apply it to my inner eye and brow bone instead of my usual ricepaper MAC eyeshadow. The packaging is so cute, reminds me of benefit products. TheBalm definitely hit a home run on this product. I'm pretty impressed.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 10:27:00 PM More reviews by pchin87

i absolutely am in LOVE with this highlighter. you need to use this quite sparingly bc it is super glowy i use this with a fan brush from laura mercier and barely touch the product. it gives you that perfect golden glow in the highlight areas temples cheek bones down the nose and cupids bow. the only thing is it is pretty expensive for a highlighter but a little goes a long long way. i absolutely recommend if your looking for a good quality non powerdy highlight

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by miatx5

One of my favorite highlighters. Looks great on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by shanny1209

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is by far my favorite highlighter I have ever used and my HG! For a LONG time it was the Dior Amber Diamond, but with this, it was love at first swatch. It is the perfect color to go with any skin type/color. The shimmer in the pan might look scary but once you've applied it to your cheek bones and blend it out it looks FLAWLESS! Another great thing with theBalm products is you can most of the time find them at discount stores like Marshall's or TJMaxx. I do have a backup of this because I don't ever want to be without it. I have to try to force myself to use other highlighters, just to show them some love. I am debating on selling all my other highlighters because I don't love any of them as much as I love this one. I have tried NARS, Becca, Dior, MAC, Tarte, TooFaced, etc. This is the BEST.

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:39:00 AM More reviews by autumnrainbow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is my HG highlighter. It is shimmery and beautiful , the perfect highlighter. I have actually had to make myself use some others I have just so I do not run out of this one. I use it all the time. So shimmery and pretty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by mariannepilgaard

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This highlighter is great! It is more fleshcoloured than e.g. Albatross by NARS and much warmer than Luxor the multiple by NARS. Very easy to apply and get a natural result (even with maturing skin). Round, snap close packaging with mirror. Very happy with it!