OPI Nail Envy - Original

4.1

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triphenyl Phosphate, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Butyl Alcohol, Formaldehyde, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Camphor, Diacetone Alcohol, Ethyl Tosylamide, Benzophenone 1, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

This is a must-have if you're trying to strengthen your nails! I've used this for years and have noticed a marked difference in my nails with regular use. They're less likely to break when I wear this under polish.

My mother in law is prone to dry and brittle nails that often peel, especially in the winter. I loaned her a bottle of Nail Envy (I keep several bottles in the house) and she raved at how it helped her nails; the cracking and peeling was virtually eliminated. Any product that helps me gain brownie points with my mother in law is fantastic!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

My nails have been pretty strong and not much breakage. But last year I was not able to grow my nails more than just a bit long, because they would start breaking while doing regular things. I read reviews on various nail strengthening products and decided to give this one a try. A week into using this, my nails already seemed much better, and I was able to grow them out to my usual regular length. Whats more, it acts as a good base coat, and as a good glossy top coat as well. I love wearing just this as a clear coat on my finger nails.
Have already purchased this twice, and will keep repurchasing. I keep one bottle at home and one at work. Dries super fast - in 5 minutes

I have been using this product for 3 weeks. Before this i had calgel nails on and peeled them off myself, as you can imagine my nails were a mess, splitting, bendy, weak and flakey. YUK. So decied to buy this from qvc as part of a set have been using it now for 4 weeks.

I filled my nails down very short and applied this as per instructions. Within 4 weeks my nails have grown long and strong. I went for a file and polish and the nail technician complimented my nails. So i am very impressed will buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product. It's definitely the best for strengthing. It makes my nails look as if they've just been manicured.

I absolutely love how this product works. I've tried many others before I found this one and it works the best BY FAR. My nails are weak and peel very easily, so I first tried this about 6 months before my wedding because I wanted my nails to be absolutely perfect. I've gone through 3 bottles so far, and my nails are strong and they no longer peel. I do have to use this pretty religiously, so I apply a new coat every other day and start over again every week or so. It takes a lot of time to make my nails look good, but it's worth it to have nice nails and this product definitely works amazing. I would recommend it to anyone with thin, weak, and peeling nails.

Absolutely the best product I've ever used for my thin weak nails. I wore acrylics for several years and got tired of the expense. Now with NE I can have natural nails that look as good as my acrylics did. I've purchased bottles for my daughters, friends and my co-workers. I go through the product pretty fast so I always keep a "back-up" bottle on hand.

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I looove this stuff'; it really lives up to the claims- my nails stay strong and don't peel or split, I would recommend this everyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Opi Nail Envy is amazing and does what it says. It's great for weak brittle nails that regularly split and don't grow. I've used it for 3 weeks and my nails have grown and not split once! My nails are in the best condition they have been for 5 years. This is money well spent.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I've been wearing Nail Envy exactly as prescribed on the package, with the addition of a new coat every other day. I've not worn nail color on top of it but just used it to strengthen my nails. I had no problems with my nails peeling and breaking, and I like how shiny the Nail Envy looked on them. I like that it can be used as a base coat but still looks shiny. The only complaint is that is is fairly expensive. Hopefully the bottle will last a long time!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

One of my best friends, a nail tech, recommended this to me years ago for my weak, thin nails. I tried it for a good 2-3 years, faithfully. My nails did look a bit better than they had previously, and I thought I should be content with that. Then I got hooked on Nailtiques #2, and never looked back at OPI NE again. Even with the new formulations (and yes, I've tried them again) they still don't have anything on Nailtiques. This is just a mediocre product, and that makes me sad because I love OPI polishes.

Popular Treatments