August 21, 2014 | 964 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by sheridingdong

This is crap! I bought this for my halloween make-up and I'm pissed I shelled out the $6 and didn't go with a $1 ELF one instead. First off, God forbid if you have watery eyes cause the second moisture touches this crap it comes right off and runs down your face. AND I used UDPP underneath soo what the hell?! Second.. WHY does a liquid liner flake?! Never heard of that before. There is no "patent" finish, the floppy tip sucks and you have to shake the hell out of the pen for it to even transfer the black pigment onto your lids... overall this is crap and I'm mad that I have to look at it in my makeup bag everyday.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/2/2011 4:26:00 PM More reviews by mariaoleary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why oh why did I stray from my Milani eye tech pen :( I can tell you the same thing everyone else has! It flakes, the pigment isn't long lasting, and it dries out so quickly on the tip itself I have to dip twice to do one eye. Plus personally just because I am not the best at liquid I really do not like floppy tip and would like something much more precise and stiff. If you like the idea of a perfect compact eyeliner run do not walk and get the milani eye tech pen ( the one in the gold packaging) it is amazeballs

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really don't get the positive reviews on this. The "patent" finish on this looks cheap and plasticky. It also peels and flakes off on me through out the day...within 4 hours. Yes, the applicator is nice, but its the same thing as lineur intense with l'oreal. and since maybelline is the same but cheaper brand of loreal, it seems to show with this liner. i haven't thrown it out yet bc i haven't replaced it. but i will be chucking it soon. would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2011 3:41:00 AM More reviews by RachelD9311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my favorite liquid liner. It applies nicely and has good pigmentation. I have had it in black and brown (505), but I prefer the black.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 3:55:00 AM More reviews by sarahfeeni

This stuff is too liquidy. It drips into my eyes whenever I try to get it super close to my lashes and it stings like tell for 20 minutes . I'd rather pay more forva better product

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by antolin1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Unlike everyone else, this stuff just doesn't do it for me. I figured from the name it would be a deep black with almost a lacquer effect, have some shine to it- if that makes sense. Sorta in the same way as a good high priced gel liner would or even the very affordable (and excellent) Cover Girl Ultra Eyeliner. You know, a dramatic nighttime look. Now I could have overlooked the whole dramatic eye thing and simply used this liner as a daytime “throw on and go” staple had the applicator not been such a huge disappointment. I got zero precision- zip, nadda. I ended up with a wabbly look- an uneven line no matter how I tried to correct and even this out. Also, this didn't stay put at all. The applicator is pretty janky I think- this is likely why product goes on thin and dull and for sure why it doesn't glide on. My gut says this is one of those products in which will be discontinued within a few years.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by bonita29

I like it. It is easy to apply and can get into the corner of my eyes. However, it is not very opaque.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by deesooolovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a few years back. And recently came back to it after trying so many other liquid liner brands. Its a great liner, easy to apply, and is a matte bkack which is a plus for me. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2011 1:18:00 PM More reviews by admilly101

This is a great eyeliner! This has replaced my L'oreal eyeliner. The Maybelline stiletto line and the L'oreal felt tip are VERY similar, but the Maybelline one is smaller and can create finer lines. The only downside is the color isnt as rich as the L'oreal one, but if you layer it on then it looks great :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 5:50:00 AM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is hands down my favorite liquid liner! Easy to apply, has a nice sheen to it, isn't just a flat black. But it's definitely a dark black (so I'm confused about the other comments....) It doesn't flake on me at all. If my eyes water a bit, yeah it will come off, but I did not purchase a waterproof version, so I did not expect it to stay on. However, for a normal day, it stays on very well. I like that its inexpensive and readily available. I was using the Kat Von D liquid liner before and I like this one a lot better!