October 21, 2014 | 1991 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just don't have any luck with bb creams. This one also broke me out within 12 hours! I already have 2 cyst and 3 coming soon! UGH. Anyways, I find this to be a light to med coverage, not full coverage. I am nc20 and it matches my skin tone well. I do like the silky texture but I do not like the scent. The other bb creams i tried was mac, clinique, and dr jart. Out of all of the bb creams I tried, dr jart was the least i was sensitive to. Right now, clinique and skin79 gold are the ones i'm most sensitive to! Good thing I purchased their samples from their authentic website. It's only $1 with free shipping and some funds will proceed to breast cancer research, so give it a try before your purchase their full size. I also have the hot pink version and I'm not even going to try it. I really want to like this product because I like that it can whiten, prevent wrinkle and other functions for the skin. So if anyone find a bb cream that works for sensitive skin please msg me!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by theravenwine

I bought this online at the Singapore Gmarket site, and got it shipped to Canada. I got the 25 g version and I remember paying about SD $13 if I'm not wrong. Great price, great packaging - came in a squeeze tube so it is pretty easy to control the amount of bb cream coming out of the tube. The tube cap is designed to be mess-free too and I appreciate that.
Down to the most important part. I have medium-fair skin, I usually match the second lightest shade of makeup products. That is probably quite ambiguous but unfortunately I don't know exactly what shade I am.
Anyway I thought the bb cream worked great. It looked super natural, is moisturising (I have minor eczema (the dry season has kicked in) and sometimes have flaky skin) but I did not find this bb cream drying which is great. I was told by the seller that the gold label is meant for those with dry skin and the pink label is for those for combination-oily skin or something like that.
The bb cream feels a little heavy when I first squeeze it out of the tube, but on the face, it feels light and natural. I don't like the matte look so this is fabulous - it gives the face a natural-looking shine without looking oily. I think oil-control is pretty good also. I got away without blotting my face for quite a few hours. It still looked great after about 12 hours. Started to look bad after that though. Nevertheless 12 hours is great.
The bb cream blends into the face beautifully and the colour matches my skin well. I think the bb cream may not be too great a colour for people with super fair skin like a friend of mine - she tried this bb cream but the colour did not work for her.
So if you have medium-light skin (reasonably fair skin, but not too fair), prefer the natural look (not the matte look) and love reasonably - priced products, this is definitely for you. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Over all I really like this product. It's my very first BB cream and I was excited to try it. Unfortunately the seal that came on this was no the one included on "authenticated" Skin79 BB creams AND it was broken (so I have no idea if I'm truly reviewing the Skin79 or a knock off). I liked this BB cream because it looked natural (blended well with my skin; American foundations rarely do this), covered the large pores on my cheeks (think orange rinds), and gave me a glow. At first I broke out in acne but I think that was just my skin as it tends to freak out with new products. Now it's clearer than when I started using this (and I'm acne prone)! This BB cream is not intended for oily skin so I did get shiny through out the day (I'm on the search for one intended for oily skin). My skin has yellow undertones and I'm around NC15 so this matched my skin very nicely (I didn't notice a gray cast at all). The coverage on this is minimal since it is a BB cream (thus if you have acne or dark circles you will need a concealer). This BB cream did last most of the day but I was an oil slick by about 4-6hrs in. I did put a "no" for re-purchasing as I want to try something that'll help with my oily face and keeps me more matte all day.
2/29/12 update: I have since stopped using this. I only had a small ~1oz tube of this and didn't even use it up. It transferred onto a white cloth of mine and I can't have that. I'm picky so this might work for others which is why I'm leaving the over all a 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Anteos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's too cheap to be true, for the quantity of the product. It works well for my oily skin, and bad complexion, my pimple stops as well, I just have a few blackheads. I just still wonder if this thing is safe, no mercury or what

I've been using the pink first before i went to hk and purchase the gold one, the gold one is more long lasting, and I even wear it everyday. It turn a lil bit oily after 3hrs, then oily after8hrs, if you don't wipe your face. But the good thing is, the oil stuck just under your make up, and it didn't show any access oil. I have a very bad oily skin here

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by yhalothar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's my first BB cream which I got on a whim off ebay for pretty cheap, and I've been using it everyday as it looks natural and has just the right amount of coverage. I would use my normal foundation to special events and going out at night, but this feels to me more like a tinted moisturizer and doesn't leave my skin too dry (but I have fairly oily skin so...) Definitely going to try the pink one next!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – (a) TEXTURE – much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE – light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION – SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR – goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY – this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS – since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS – Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT – Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Vty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My biggest disappointment with this BB cream is that it feels a little bit dry while it's supposed to be hydrating which is the reason why I picked it up in the first place. Also I dislike the packaging because it can get messy if you take it on your bag since it's a pump bottle with no cap or any kind of protection.
On the good side it doesn't break me out, goes on smoothly, doesn't leave me oily and it stays put for a whole day.
To apply I only pat it gently with my fingers it gives a tiny bit of coverage, corrects my uneven skin tone and gives me very nice glow which I had my boyfriend commenting on

I will finish the bottle but probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

Add me to the people posting major raves for this bb cream. This is definitely in the top of the bb creams I've tried so far. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the thick texture, but it blends in so nicely and does not feel suffocating on the skin.
In terms of oil control, it lasted through a 90+ degree Texas day without melting off and otherwise looking bad, with the exception of my nose (I figure there is no hope for that). The color is very neutral and looks slightly grey out of the container, but it somehow adjusts seamlessly into my skin, with no visible lines. Absolutely genius stuff in that regard.
I would purchase this again in a heartbeat, but I prefer the Hot Pink version ever-so-slightly more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm planning to use every drop of this. Not because I like it. I don't. But I paid US$38 for it at an Asian cosmetics store that doesn't take returns.

Too thick.
Too hard to blend.
Too sticky.
Too grey.

Why didn't I test this before purchasing?? Guess I wanted to join the BB train, and wasn't thinking clearly.

I can make this work by combining it with other TM's or moisturizers, so it's not a total loss--just a dumb mistake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by babystardancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product.. The only thing is that I'm unsure about the anti-aging part since I am still young.
Otherwise I really like it.