December 18, 2014 | 844 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by nadiac062

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has got to be the best product I have ever bought! Where to begin...First off I bought this product because I wanted to try something close to a tinted moisturizer because I have really dry and sensitive skin so any foundation that I applied made my skin look even worst (ie dry, flaky and rough). So because of the great reviews I went ahead and got this.

First month of use:

1. It takes literally 10 mins to do my face in the morning and if you have to be up at 6:30 am like me to go to work, this saves you time to either sleep in some more or focus more on your eye makeup or hair.
2. If I'm going to work or going out I'll put this on and then put powder on top just to give it that airbrushed look but if I'm just going grocery shopping I'll just put it on and bolt out the door and it still looks amazing.
3. Since I get flaky skin, I'm always afraid to put anything on my face that will accentuate this, but this product somehow makes my skin not look flaky anymore which is awesome!

After 2 months of use:

1. My skin does not flake at all anymore! It truly is amazing how it restored my skin to the way it used to be.
2. I've noticed that whenever I get blemishes now, this product helps with scarring because my skin will usually stay a little pinkish even after the blemish is gone but with this product it goes away rather quickly meaning less chances of scarring.
3. For some reason I really think this product helps even out your skin tone. When I first started using it you could tell where exactly my skin is lighter (or darker) than other places but now I feel like it's all more of less even..I'm either getting a tan in the middle of fall or it's this product.
4. I know the product states that it helps with wrinkles but I haven't really seen it do much in that sense. Maybe after using it for several months I'll be able to tell but so far no changes in that aspect.

Overall, best product out there! I have proceeded to get rid of any foundations that I have used in the past. I highly doubt there's another product better than this (and as inexpensive as well) out there at least for my skin type.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by pinkstrawberii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

GREAT for dry, sensitive, and acne-prone skin like I am! :D For some reason the skin 79 bb creams never aggravate my skin, causing breakouts. Where as whenever I used foundation after about two days of wear I'd feel a breakout coming on or actually get one. I have tried the one in the pink label as well, and would recommend the gold label to anyone who has skin on the drier side. The pink label has more oil control and would be best for oily to combo skin, though maybe not so much for super oily skin because it does leave a semi-dewy finish.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 10:45:00 AM More reviews by hoku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall: 4

Price: 3 (~$20 on Ebay for 40g)

Packaging: 4

Buy again: yes

----------------------------------------------

I actually have a small 5g sample tube of this that I have been using for the last 2 weeks so I had to give a review! I have tried Missha and Skin Food BB Creams in the past and didn't care for them. They both were a bit on the oily side, and were pink based, so they didn't really match my NC30 olive skin. I am Chinese, but when I tan I turn this awkward very olive shade, so I had to wait til my summer tan faded (I am about NC35 in the summer and NC25-30 in the winter). I broke out from Missha and one of the Skin Food BB Creams (Mushroom), so I was hesitant to try Skin79, but I'd heard so many amazing things that I had to give it a shot! BTW: I have combination/Oily, acne-prone skin, and normally I break out within 4 days of using something -- no breakouts! hooray!

Texture:

It feels really creamy and smooth, which I like. It doesn't feel oily at all and blends into my skin beautifully. I only apply BB cream where I need it, which is under my eyes, a little on my forehead, nose, and chin (I leave my cheeks bare), so a pea-size amount is perfect. It doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky, or greasy, and lasts pretty much all day with a setting powder over it (I use Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in translucent on my face, and ELF Complexion Perfection powder under my eyes).

Colour match:

I am NC30 right now and this matches me beautifully, provided that I don't over-apply. I don't need heavy coverage, so for me the light coverage I get from tiny dabs of product all over is perfectly fine. I also try to focus the application in the center of the face, spreading out so that in case it doesn't fully match it blends in to the point where it is no longer noticeable.

Coverage:

When I initially bought this product I didn't expect coverage above a tinted moisturizer. It has light-medium coverage, depending on how much you apply and how you apply it, I guess. I first started using it with a foundation brush and I found that made coverage sheerer than if I just used my fingers. I use only a pea-size amount for my whole face, so I'm going for light coverage just to even out skin tone and redness, and it's perfect for that. If you need heavier coverage, either use a concealer in conjunction, or use something else entirely...

Packaging:

I only have a small 5g tube, but I do like tubes! They allow you to squeeze out exactly how much you want. The full-size packaging looks beautiful though.

All in all, I really like this BB Cream (and the Hot Pink version, which I have ordered a full size of), and I would definitely purchase a full size of this product too! I was surprised that I liked it that much because this product is supposed to be for dry skin, but it looks great on my skin (I used Shiseido Senka Mineral UV gel SPF50 PA+++ and Avene Cleanance Sebum-Regulating Emulsion-Lotion prior to BB Cream).

EDIT: Sept 16, 2012

This is my favourite face/base product to use when the temperature cools and fall/winter are around the corner. I don't use this in the summer, but now that it's starting to be more like Fall, my skin is drier and powder products don't sit well. I use this, and my face looks perfect again! LOVE.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by barbie_c0ri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i just don't have any luck with bb creams. This one also broke me out within 12 hours! I already have 2 cyst and 3 coming soon! UGH. Anyways, I find this to be a light to med coverage, not full coverage. I am nc20 and it matches my skin tone well. I do like the silky texture but I do not like the scent. The other bb creams i tried was mac, clinique, and dr jart. Out of all of the bb creams I tried, dr jart was the least i was sensitive to. Right now, clinique and skin79 gold are the ones i'm most sensitive to! Good thing I purchased their samples from their authentic website. It's only $1 with free shipping and some funds will proceed to breast cancer research, so give it a try before your purchase their full size. I also have the hot pink version and I'm not even going to try it. I really want to like this product because I like that it can whiten, prevent wrinkle and other functions for the skin. So if anyone find a bb cream that works for sensitive skin please msg me!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by theravenwine

I bought this online at the Singapore Gmarket site, and got it shipped to Canada. I got the 25 g version and I remember paying about SD $13 if I'm not wrong. Great price, great packaging - came in a squeeze tube so it is pretty easy to control the amount of bb cream coming out of the tube. The tube cap is designed to be mess-free too and I appreciate that.
Down to the most important part. I have medium-fair skin, I usually match the second lightest shade of makeup products. That is probably quite ambiguous but unfortunately I don't know exactly what shade I am.
Anyway I thought the bb cream worked great. It looked super natural, is moisturising (I have minor eczema (the dry season has kicked in) and sometimes have flaky skin) but I did not find this bb cream drying which is great. I was told by the seller that the gold label is meant for those with dry skin and the pink label is for those for combination-oily skin or something like that.
The bb cream feels a little heavy when I first squeeze it out of the tube, but on the face, it feels light and natural. I don't like the matte look so this is fabulous - it gives the face a natural-looking shine without looking oily. I think oil-control is pretty good also. I got away without blotting my face for quite a few hours. It still looked great after about 12 hours. Started to look bad after that though. Nevertheless 12 hours is great.
The bb cream blends into the face beautifully and the colour matches my skin well. I think the bb cream may not be too great a colour for people with super fair skin like a friend of mine - she tried this bb cream but the colour did not work for her.
So if you have medium-light skin (reasonably fair skin, but not too fair), prefer the natural look (not the matte look) and love reasonably - priced products, this is definitely for you. Will definitely purchase again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Over all I really like this product. It's my very first BB cream and I was excited to try it. Unfortunately the seal that came on this was no the one included on "authenticated" Skin79 BB creams AND it was broken (so I have no idea if I'm truly reviewing the Skin79 or a knock off). I liked this BB cream because it looked natural (blended well with my skin; American foundations rarely do this), covered the large pores on my cheeks (think orange rinds), and gave me a glow. At first I broke out in acne but I think that was just my skin as it tends to freak out with new products. Now it's clearer than when I started using this (and I'm acne prone)! This BB cream is not intended for oily skin so I did get shiny through out the day (I'm on the search for one intended for oily skin). My skin has yellow undertones and I'm around NC15 so this matched my skin very nicely (I didn't notice a gray cast at all). The coverage on this is minimal since it is a BB cream (thus if you have acne or dark circles you will need a concealer). This BB cream did last most of the day but I was an oil slick by about 4-6hrs in. I did put a "no" for re-purchasing as I want to try something that'll help with my oily face and keeps me more matte all day.
2/29/12 update: I have since stopped using this. I only had a small ~1oz tube of this and didn't even use it up. It transferred onto a white cloth of mine and I can't have that. I'm picky so this might work for others which is why I'm leaving the over all a 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Anteos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's too cheap to be true, for the quantity of the product. It works well for my oily skin, and bad complexion, my pimple stops as well, I just have a few blackheads. I just still wonder if this thing is safe, no mercury or what

I've been using the pink first before i went to hk and purchase the gold one, the gold one is more long lasting, and I even wear it everyday. It turn a lil bit oily after 3hrs, then oily after8hrs, if you don't wipe your face. But the good thing is, the oil stuck just under your make up, and it didn't show any access oil. I have a very bad oily skin here

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by yhalothar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's my first BB cream which I got on a whim off ebay for pretty cheap, and I've been using it everyday as it looks natural and has just the right amount of coverage. I would use my normal foundation to special events and going out at night, but this feels to me more like a tinted moisturizer and doesn't leave my skin too dry (but I have fairly oily skin so...) Definitely going to try the pink one next!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – (a) TEXTURE – much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE – light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION – SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR – goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY – this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS – since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS – Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT – Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Vty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My biggest disappointment with this BB cream is that it feels a little bit dry while it's supposed to be hydrating which is the reason why I picked it up in the first place. Also I dislike the packaging because it can get messy if you take it on your bag since it's a pump bottle with no cap or any kind of protection.
On the good side it doesn't break me out, goes on smoothly, doesn't leave me oily and it stays put for a whole day.
To apply I only pat it gently with my fingers it gives a tiny bit of coverage, corrects my uneven skin tone and gives me very nice glow which I had my boyfriend commenting on

I will finish the bottle but probably won't repurchase.