April 17, 2014 | 1607 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Gold Label

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2011 7:43:00 AM More reviews by Moonjellie14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this BB cream, the face shop's extra BB cream and brtc jasmine water BB cream for a while now and I can safely say this is my favorite BB cream of all. I was initially concerned tha the greyish beige cream will make me look dark and dull. That was unfounded. The cream blends very nicely into my NC20 skin tone. Initially when I put it on, I wasn't overly impressed. It looked ok... Just ok. But after an hour or 2, it must have somehow melted or blended into my skin so well that the skin tone looks so even, the skin texture looks so much finer and smoother. I actually look like I've got really darn good skin! Only drawback (hence 4 lippies) is that even with my dry combi skin, it actually turned me very oily about midday, so I have to blot. But the skin looks fabulously smooth and fine after the blotting, even without powder touchup! So I can live with that. But for girls with oily combi skin, this may not be the best choice since it is rather rich.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:25:00 AM More reviews by dlahx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this is wonderful! my ultimate HG! i use this after i moisturise my face in the morning and it immediately evens out my skin tone and gives me a really nice glow!
no foundation needed!
and lasts all day without the need of powder for my normal skin
the best thing about it is that it's beneficial for the skin, it HAS diminished my acne scars and it HAS brightened up my skin. and it's only been 3 weeks since i've started using it
you only need a tiny little bit of product to cover your entire face, it will definitely last me ages. and it is soooooo natural looking, it's incredible. what more could you want??

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2011 6:59:00 AM More reviews by jeantanpk

While i dislike its packaging (no cap to cover the nozzle and tooooo fat to bring out), i am extremely happy with its effect. In fact i threw out all my foundations and been using this happily for nearly half a year. the colour is perfect for me and it is neither too greyish or too light. It has good amount of sunscreen and has great moisturizers that plumps my skin. I break out with nearly every brand of foundation, but this one, non. I can use its pink or gold one as i like, depending on my mood, but both are really good. I have reviewed on many different foundations, but this korean babe is extremely good. Not oily tho it feels so and it stays longer and matte on my face vs other (all) foundations.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just ordered this from Amazon for under $15 and free shipping. The price is unbeatable if ordering online. This is the second BB cream after I tried Missha M BB cream (the gold one). I prefer this over the Missha one since it's not as oily and lasts a little longer on my normal skin. For reference, I'm NC 15 and Asian. Right after I applied this BB cream, it does look very gray but after a while it seems blending in. Coverage is very sheer compared to Hanskin BB cream which I only tried a sample of. I like to use this as a primer before I put my MUFR face and body foundation. It helps even out the skin tone a little bit and provides some sheer coverage which I like. After I finish it, I'll probably try the other Missha BB cream (red one) and Hanskin BB cream during the winter before I decide if I want to re-order. Will update after I use and compare with the other ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 8:48:00 PM More reviews by cookayhaikoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this for about 3-4 months, and I really like it for the most part. It's great for summer because of the SPF, and it smells just like sunscreen. The smell tends to linger a bit, maybe 10 minutes before I notice it. It covers very well. I have very dry skin, and it's great for that, although I'm not so sure for oily skin because I did feel like I had to set it, and it made me look oily for once in my life. It is a little dark for me though and a little too pink (I'm a little lighter than NC15, but I have a pretty neutral undertone). I just set it with some lighter powder and it's fine. I tried it on my husband's arm who is quite a bit darker than me, because I saw reviews that said it looked gray on darker skintones, and then about 30 minutes later it adjusted. Sure enough, it looked gray for about 10-15 minutes, and when it had adjusted it was a little pale, but as I said he's a lot darker than me and I'd guess NC30-35. I would definitely recommend to give it a go. I got mine really cheap on Amazon.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Suelyn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I absolutely LOVE this BB cream, it is by far the best I have tried, I've only been using this for 1-2 weeks and I've already noticed some of my freckles getting whiter. I got this for AUD$15 on eBay, which is crazy cheap and it's not a fake (seller is also based in Korea).

I'm half asian, half irish so I have very pale skin and this is the only BB cream that actually fits my skin colour, I highly recommend this for pale skinned people! By the end of the day my makeup still looks perfect and doesn't give you that icky feeling after a long day. When I get home I don't even want to take off my makeup!

The only negative point about this BB cream is that it does cast a little 'oily sheen' on my face, so I don't recommend putting moisturiser on before the foundation. Other than that, everything about it is perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by earthgirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this in anticipation for summer weather. I didn't want to return to my Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser as I just don't have the funds. I did my research on alternatives and got sucked in by the BB Cream market. It was what I wanted for light coverage and I was able to get it at a much more affordable price than my holy grail tinted moisturiser.

I was only slightly worried about the colouring of the "one shade fits all" concept, but I don't know why I was worried. I have neutral undertones and pink cheeks so I gravitate towards NW20. I think this would work for both NCs and NWs provided you don't completely cake it on your face.

This BB Cream does everything that a BB Cream claims to. It gives a light coverage, though more than a tinted moisturiser, and I notice my skin feels like it stays hydrated all day which is a problem for my dry skin. Throughout the day I notice tinted moisturisers end up rubbing off of my nose and chin, whereas this BB Cream stays put and it doesn't get under all my little flakeys on my nose. Total miracle!

The only gripe I have with it is that most BB Creams, just as this one, contain parabends and goodness knows what else. It advertises as being good for your skin, however, and I don't think this will be a problem. I have fairly sensitive skin and it's gone over without a hitch so far. I'll put aside my tm's and my foundations for now. I like this stuff that much!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jenz270

THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT FOR MY DRY SKIN. A little bit of this product covers all of my face and it really is nice and moisturizing! Will totally buy this again~

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 10:04:00 AM More reviews by cancorso

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this BB cream - good coverage for bb cream, didn't break me out. I even applied it without moisturizer and it didn't dry out my skin. and it also contains SPF which is essential during summer. all-in-one product

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I recently bought BB creams by Missha and the seller included samples of Skin79. I opened a sachet of "Super plus VIP Gold" to see how it feels, and I immediately liked it, by the end of the day I ordered full size. I just love how emollient it feels, like a nice moisurizer. I was skeptical about the typical beige color but this one has light pigmentation. It melted into my skin and warmed up to a natural and even look within minutes. It finishes to matt, but not powdery. didn't turn dark at all on me.
so far this is the only BB cream I can think of repurchasing. It is comfortable to wear.
One lippie off for no choice on shade. The color is Okay for my winter pale skin. I wish there was a little more yellow/peach in it.