October 1, 2014 | 1672 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions - VIP Gold

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

Over all I really like this product. It's my very first BB cream and I was excited to try it. Unfortunately the seal that came on this was no the one included on "authenticated" Skin79 BB creams AND it was broken (so I have no idea if I'm truly reviewing the Skin79 or a knock off). I liked this BB cream because it looked natural (blended well with my skin; American foundations rarely do this), covered the large pores on my cheeks (think orange rinds), and gave me a glow. At first I broke out in acne but I think that was just my skin as it tends to freak out with new products. Now it's clearer than when I started using this (and I'm acne prone)! This BB cream is not intended for oily skin so I did get shiny through out the day (I'm on the search for one intended for oily skin). My skin has yellow undertones and I'm around NC15 so this matched my skin very nicely (I didn't notice a gray cast at all). The coverage on this is minimal since it is a BB cream (thus if you have acne or dark circles you will need a concealer). This BB cream did last most of the day but I was an oil slick by about 4-6hrs in. I did put a "no" for re-purchasing as I want to try something that'll help with my oily face and keeps me more matte all day.
2/29/12 update: I have since stopped using this. I only had a small ~1oz tube of this and didn't even use it up. It transferred onto a white cloth of mine and I can't have that. I'm picky so this might work for others which is why I'm leaving the over all a 3.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Anteos

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It's too cheap to be true, for the quantity of the product. It works well for my oily skin, and bad complexion, my pimple stops as well, I just have a few blackheads. I just still wonder if this thing is safe, no mercury or what

I've been using the pink first before i went to hk and purchase the gold one, the gold one is more long lasting, and I even wear it everyday. It turn a lil bit oily after 3hrs, then oily after8hrs, if you don't wipe your face. But the good thing is, the oil stuck just under your make up, and it didn't show any access oil. I have a very bad oily skin here

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:04:00 AM More reviews by yhalothar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this! It's my first BB cream which I got on a whim off ebay for pretty cheap, and I've been using it everyday as it looks natural and has just the right amount of coverage. I would use my normal foundation to special events and going out at night, but this feels to me more like a tinted moisturizer and doesn't leave my skin too dry (but I have fairly oily skin so...) Definitely going to try the pink one next!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 10:15:00 AM More reviews by ExpatBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

* MY SKIN – NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW – (a) TEXTURE – much thicker than the Missha Perfect Cover (#23) and the Skin79 Super + BB Triple Functions (Hot Pink); (b) COVERAGE – light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION – SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR – goes on gray and oxidizes well to match my skin tone after 10 minutes though the color is a slightly lighter shade than the BB creams mentioned above; (e) WEARABILITY – this did not seem to last on my skin as long nor as well as the other BB creams mentioned above; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS – since the texture is thicker than the other BB creams, I thought this would be more moisturizing / hydrating but surprisingly, it was the exact opposite for me. Perhaps this would be more suitable for oily skin.
* CONS – Too thick (but not moisturizing), too difficult to blend and it made my skin feel too dry for comfort.
* VERDICT – Unfortunately, this did not work for me. My favorites are still the Missha Perfect Cover #23 and the Skin79 Super + Triple Functions (Hot Pink). I am a fan of BB creams but with regards to this particular cream, I will not be repurchasing.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Vty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My biggest disappointment with this BB cream is that it feels a little bit dry while it's supposed to be hydrating which is the reason why I picked it up in the first place. Also I dislike the packaging because it can get messy if you take it on your bag since it's a pump bottle with no cap or any kind of protection.
On the good side it doesn't break me out, goes on smoothly, doesn't leave me oily and it stays put for a whole day.
To apply I only pat it gently with my fingers it gives a tiny bit of coverage, corrects my uneven skin tone and gives me very nice glow which I had my boyfriend commenting on

I will finish the bottle but probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2011 9:22:00 AM More reviews by rossjen

Add me to the people posting major raves for this bb cream. This is definitely in the top of the bb creams I've tried so far. Initially I was a bit skeptical about the thick texture, but it blends in so nicely and does not feel suffocating on the skin.
In terms of oil control, it lasted through a 90+ degree Texas day without melting off and otherwise looking bad, with the exception of my nose (I figure there is no hope for that). The color is very neutral and looks slightly grey out of the container, but it somehow adjusts seamlessly into my skin, with no visible lines. Absolutely genius stuff in that regard.
I would purchase this again in a heartbeat, but I prefer the Hot Pink version ever-so-slightly more.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2011 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Arenal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm planning to use every drop of this. Not because I like it. I don't. But I paid US$38 for it at an Asian cosmetics store that doesn't take returns.

Too thick.
Too hard to blend.
Too sticky.
Too grey.

Why didn't I test this before purchasing?? Guess I wanted to join the BB train, and wasn't thinking clearly.

I can make this work by combining it with other TM's or moisturizers, so it's not a total loss--just a dumb mistake.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by babystardancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this product.. The only thing is that I'm unsure about the anti-aging part since I am still young.
Otherwise I really like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by ShyGSTGurl

This had light to medium coverage. Only had to use a pea size. I apply it with a flat foundation brush. It is bit too pale for my skin but it does oxidize after a while. I usually just apply bronzer so the color doesn't look awkward on my skin. This did not break me out which is great because I am very acne prone! This stuff is amazing because it had noticibly lightened my acne scars after maybe a week of wear!

03-15-2012 REVIEW REVISION-----------------------------------------------------------
I liked this foundation but I found that it started to make me have little bumps/small breakouts. I'm a bit wary and don't know if it has to do with expiration but I will probably not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by joyyang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This TM is really light and hydrates my skin while evening out my skin tone. I have been using this for the past 3 month almost every single day. You don't need a lot to cover your entire face and neck. My skin has been improving because I am too lazy to apply sunblock before foundation. This gives me both!. The coverage is light but natural. I still need to use some concealer for my nose and under eyes area but I need concealer for those parts even when I wear foundation. I set this TM with powder and it lasts me all day. Overall, this is a definite buy again item for me. Plus, I got this for really cheap on Amazon.