Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

4.6

on 10/13/2007 7:58:00 PM

I have the brow powder in Blonde, it is more of a taupe color-really not very natural IMO. My invisible eyebrows began to grow in salt/pepper and not evenly on both sides, so I am searching for a blonde brow product. Other than the color it has a nice texture though. But, this is not going to work for me.

on 10/9/2007 3:11:00 PM

I have Anastasia duo brow powder in Brunette and I can't say any more about this - this is FANASTASIC!! I use the light shade for all over and use the dark shade to add "wings" - my wings stopped growing after the years of plucking. Of course, I use peite arch stencils while using the duo powder. I brush it off to soften the colors. Never went for different products after trying Anastasia. It ROCKS!
***UPDATE*** 9/9/08 - I have been using this everyday, it already ran out!! I was browsing through, and found EXACT same colors - Bobbi Brown eyeshadows in Grey(6) and Mahogany(10) and the eyeshadows cost $20 each - can't complain enough!! They are EXACT the same colors in duo brow powder in Brunette.

on 9/29/2007 2:11:00 PM

This is the best brow powder I've ever used. I have red hair, but BLONDE eyebrows, so I have no choice but to use brow powder. I originally went with this brands because of 2 things: It specialized in eyebrow everything, and it mentioned Beverly Hills in it lol. I figured it must be one of the best, and it is. Plus, because of my red hair, finding a powder that matches is a task! I have this in Strawburn, and it works perfectly! No blotches - completely blendable and natural-looking. I probably won't use a different brand again.

on 9/26/2007 11:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I got the duo brow powder in brunette (came in my 5 pc kit). It is THE BEST BROW POWDER EVER!!!! the color is a PERFECT match for my brows-finally-after using various brands and colors this is the best! The powder is not too powdery and fills in great- no obvious powdery-ness like my former fav- stila duos. Lasts all day too. My only complaint is that its kind of small amount of product. But I will definitely repurchase anyways. Found my HG brow powder-yeah!!! :)

on 9/18/2007 11:47:00 PM

i've been searching for a brow product that i could apply quickly and look natrual-but-better. i can fill in my brows and have it look like eyebrows and not like "oh, she's got *eyebrow stuff* on." i would buy parts of this again- like the brow powder. i don't have a use for the wax or the highlighter.

on 9/17/2007 2:05:00 PM

The packaging is cute, I love the pallette. This color works very well with my eyebrows. (medium ash) It looks sooo much better with it! My friends tell me my eyebrows look very shaped and natural looking. It doesn't seem like I enhance it with brow powder, which is true. Unlike brow pencils, the powder really blends in with the existing hairs on your brows and it really makes it shaped. I would totally buy this product again!

on 9/14/2007 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am quite impressed with this brow powder. I'm a big fan of Benefit Brow Zings and the Anastasia is on the same level! The difference is that Anastasia brow powder is softer and more natural than Benefit. I can do without the wax since I'm using Anastasia's clear brow gel-which is amazing might I add-and I am extremely pleased with the results. I bought the shade "Brunette" and I found it to have no red tones to it, which is good because it really matches my brown/black hair perfectly. I couldn't recommend this stuff enough! I will definitely repurchase!

*UPDATE 12/24/07* I think this is looking too gray on me. I don't think I'll be repurchasing this.

on 9/13/2007 7:43:00 PM

Brunette is the closest match for me, but it's a little too dark. It's also much more ahsy that I would prefer. The packaging cute and it lasts a good long while, but I think other powders I've tried blend more easily, have a more natural look and have a better color selection that's not so ashy. I love Laura Mercier's duo brow poweder in dark blonde.

on 5/7/2007 12:45:00 PM

This is by far the best brow powder I've ever used. I tried the Tarte Toolbox, and the powder was way too hard and ended up cracking. This Anastasia Brow Powder goes on so smooth and evenly, it makes my sparse brows look full and natural! Would definitely buy again.

on 4/14/2007 7:04:00 AM

i just got this one a while ago in ash blonde. i love the fact that there are two colors so i can use the darker one at night or i just usually mix both of them. looks really natural lasts a pretty long time too
the best brow powder i have found so far plus the packaging is very chic

Popular Brows Products