December 22, 2014 | 968 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2007 12:45:00 PM More reviews by gmabbott

This is by far the best brow powder I've ever used. I tried the Tarte Toolbox, and the powder was way too hard and ended up cracking. This Anastasia Brow Powder goes on so smooth and evenly, it makes my sparse brows look full and natural! Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2007 7:04:00 AM More reviews by beauty_freak

i just got this one a while ago in ash blonde. i love the fact that there are two colors so i can use the darker one at night or i just usually mix both of them. looks really natural lasts a pretty long time too
the best brow powder i have found so far plus the packaging is very chic

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 7:05:00 PM More reviews by ChristinaKaleiwahea

This powder is so great! It is so subtle and allows my brows to be enhanced the whole day through! I love the little compact and i love the mirror too! I swipe the angle brush over the lighter color then over the darker color, nice and lightly. Since I need so little product this may last me a long time and i won't mind repurchasing. I love this so much but i hate the price. Fantastic, overall!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2007 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Sasquatch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I dye my hair dark auburn, but my eyebrows are light ash brown and sparse. This worked when I was blonde, but I couldn't find a product for redheads anywhere. I had my brows done at an Anastasia salon inside a Sephora, and they used the Strawburn brow powder on me there. Wow! Perfectly defined eyebrows that match my hair. You can tell a major difference in photos, too. I apply it with a slant-tipped brush and set it with an mascara wand dipped in hairspray. I will definitely buy this again, but I don't think I'm running out of it any time soon - you get a lot for your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2007 12:11:00 PM More reviews by WinterWheat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Anastasia brow powders are very pigmented; if you're uncertain which color to order, go lighter. I had great success with the Medium Ash pencil, so I picked up some Medium Ash powder. Big mistake: even the lighter shade goes on much, much darker than the pencil. So I upgraded to Ash Blonde, and use the LIGHTER of the two colors--that's how pigmented they are (my hair is light brown and my brows are dark blonde). What I like best about these powders is that they stay put. MAC's brow powders creep on my oily skin, so I end the day looking like an impressionist applied my brows. Anastasia powders don't creep. They also make fantastic eye shadows. I've been able to salvage the Medium Ash duo and the darker of the two Ash Blonde shades by using them as crease colors.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2007 5:54:00 PM More reviews by astrid101359

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a review for Anastasia Powder Duo for brows and the shade I am reviewing is Brunette. First I want to comment on the quality of pigmentation; it is so finely milled and contains a small amount of oil to allow for it to say on the brow. I am ppp/pink undertones, NC15 and have tried "brunette" shades from many lines; this particular one is completely gorgeous and elegant. It seems from my eye it is a neurtral, not warm nor cool or maybe a tad warm and with a slight grey to it. As I said, I am ppp/pink and color my hair a very dark red burgundy and Anastasias' Brunette duo gives a balance between all the contrasts of my look. It pulls together my porcelain skin and dark burgundy hair perfectly. As I stated above, this "brunette" is not those dark, dark, dark shades that seem to apply so often. Just a beautiful neutral (somewhat warm) with an interesting little hint of that grey. Fabulous.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Brunette color stayed on well but made my brows appear a bit green. The brown color was too ruddy for me. The brow pomade went on easily & had good staying power but the color seemed off. It is a good product though. I took it back to Sephora & exchanged it for the Makeup For Ever waterproof eyebrow corrector in brunette, which I prefer to all other brow products I tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by kelsiejl

Love this stuff! I found a color that matches my blondish hair. Most blonde brow powders are too warm and orange for me. Also I like the 2 colors that give some depth and a natural look to the brow.

If you haven't already, I would suggest going to the Anastasia counter at Nordstrom for a brow consultation (it's free). The subtle changes they showed me how to make to my brows made a huge difference in my face shape!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by silvergoddess

second powder i've used. preffered this over the older body shop one. Bought brunette (im a blonde) use the lighter color, never dipped into darker but maybe while i'm doing makeovers I will??
will buy again, love it. nice sturdy packaging, i'd trust this travelling and in my makeup kit to never break

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is officially my HG brow powder!!!

I used to be in love with the Stila Brow Duo but I find this one just matches a bit better. I use the Medium Ash Brow Duo and it has a lighter taupe shade along with a light ashy brow in the cutest little compact. It's also nice since the compact has a little mirror so that you can touch up your brows so easy. I use my Stila #10 brow brush with this and you don't really need much product at all, my brows just look so natural with this, my hunt for the perfect brow powder is officially over. Love it!!