August 20, 2014 | 1818 users online

Brows - Anastasia Of Beverly Hills - Brow Powder Duo

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2006 3:32:00 PM More reviews by iluvmac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The Brunette color stayed on well but made my brows appear a bit green. The brown color was too ruddy for me. The brow pomade went on easily & had good staying power but the color seemed off. It is a good product though. I took it back to Sephora & exchanged it for the Makeup For Ever waterproof eyebrow corrector in brunette, which I prefer to all other brow products I tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 12:51:00 PM More reviews by kelsiejl

Love this stuff! I found a color that matches my blondish hair. Most blonde brow powders are too warm and orange for me. Also I like the 2 colors that give some depth and a natural look to the brow.

If you haven't already, I would suggest going to the Anastasia counter at Nordstrom for a brow consultation (it's free). The subtle changes they showed me how to make to my brows made a huge difference in my face shape!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2006 2:07:00 PM More reviews by silvergoddess

second powder i've used. preffered this over the older body shop one. Bought brunette (im a blonde) use the lighter color, never dipped into darker but maybe while i'm doing makeovers I will??
will buy again, love it. nice sturdy packaging, i'd trust this travelling and in my makeup kit to never break

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 2:40:00 PM More reviews by glossgal_01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is officially my HG brow powder!!!

I used to be in love with the Stila Brow Duo but I find this one just matches a bit better. I use the Medium Ash Brow Duo and it has a lighter taupe shade along with a light ashy brow in the cutest little compact. It's also nice since the compact has a little mirror so that you can touch up your brows so easy. I use my Stila #10 brow brush with this and you don't really need much product at all, my brows just look so natural with this, my hunt for the perfect brow powder is officially over. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 3:02:00 AM More reviews by nhwrites

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a redhead and this is the best brow powder that I've found. The color is very natural and it stays put. Don't forget your brows ladies...it's probably the key product to shape your face. You can't go wrong with Anastasia. At some point, I'd love to go down to Beverly Hills and have her do my brows!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by synergy100

I love this brow powder! I have it in Ash Blonde and it's the perfect color for me. It looks very natural but gives brows a nice definition. I used to use the MAC shadow in Omega for defining my brows and loved it as well. This is a very similar shade, only the Anastasia powder has two shades, so you can go lighter or a bit darker, depending on your mood.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 4:44:00 PM More reviews by texaschickie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i love this little product, i've also used it as eyeliner in a pinch. i think it will last me the next five years - a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2006 2:22:00 PM More reviews by ShaneyBaby

Expensive...but good. I bought the duo colored kit for brunettes. The 2 colors really helped me a lot because even though the lighter color is much lighter than my hair since I don't like to have my eyebrows go too dark...just need a little bit of definition. I haven't dipped into the dark color yet but I think I could use it for the really light areas. It is quite expensive, but the packaging is very nice and sturdy. I also bought an eyebrow brush from Anastasia which is double ended...slant tip for the eyebrow powder, and then a kind of mascara brush shaped thing for brushing the brows after you're done. I like that one very much. Plus it's an old school pink color which reminds me of the 1950's barbies. Cute.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 11:16:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i would buy this wonderful brow duo again!!!! i got it in ash blonde and it matches my brows beautifully :) i love how it thickens my brows without looking heavy or too powdery :) wonderful plus i can always cutomize the color due to the fact that it has two shades wonderful!!! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2005 7:27:00 PM More reviews by iceprincess316

I really like this brow powder, as the light and dark colours give me more versatility. My brows used to not look so natural as the colour was too uniform, but now they look natural and defined. I use the lighter colour on the inner part of the eyebrow (towards the nose) and the darker colour at the ends.