LUSH Silky Underwear Dusting Powder

4.3

Cornstarch (Zea mays), Kaolin, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter (Theobroma cacao), Magnesium Carbonate, Perfume, Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Vetivert Oil (Vetiveria zizanoides), *Linalool.

on 11/23/2003 7:05:00 PM

I wouldn't care if this came in a plastic bag! This is a wonderfully fragrant powder! I can't stand cheapy drugstore perfumely smells and this is something you can just breathe in and say, "AHHHHHHH". If only there were a fragrance or lotion I would stop my search for the best smell. Gee can you tell I like it?!

on 11/15/2003 5:59:00 PM

Love it! This is my fave of the 4 I've tried from them and I'm NOT a powder person as I prefer lotions/creams but the cocoa butter in this makes up for it. I can smell it later throughout the day and even gets stronger when I'm at the gym working out. Niiiiice

on 10/30/2003 8:23:00 PM

Wow! This product is worth all of the raves... I am not usually one for dusting powders, but this makes me see the light. It truly imparts a velvety feeling to your skin, especially after a bath or shower. The scent is delicate and should not interfere with any other scnet you might choose to wear. I do, however, see why everyone always complains about the packaging. How can a company that sells such lovely products use such awful packaging??? Even after the container is in the "closed" position, I am still able to shake out some powder by turning it upside down. This makes me wonder if the product is really going to stay fresh or if it is going to get exposed to moisture, although "closed."

on 10/30/2003 10:49:00 AM

I like this much more than Bare Naked Lady. The scent in this is heavenly and the powder isn't exactly finely milled but it does it's job. The cocoa butter bits in there are a lovely touch but seiously most of these bits fall onto the floor anyway waiting to be picked up! The smell of this is enough reason for me to buy this again!

on 10/11/2003 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this before. This is a staple for me...I use it every single day. Yes, it's expensive. Yes, the packaging SUCKS! But I love it anyway...the silkiness of the powder, the lovely, sweet scent. Perfection in a powder.

on 10/9/2003 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wasn't fond of this when I first ordered it but have grown to truly love it. The scent is soft, feminine and fresh and the tiny bits of cocoa powder give it just that perfect bit of silky feel. Will definitely keep this on hand.

on 9/23/2003 7:05:00 AM

The packaging is ho-hum, but the product itself is wonderful!
A smooth, and yes, silky feeling powder with a soft, feminine, sexy scent. Almost cooling to the touch. Lovely feeling due to the bits of cocoa butter.
First body powder I've come across that I will definitely add to my list of cosmetic/hygiene staples, which is saying a lot, as I've never been a "powder person."

on 8/29/2003 11:36:00 AM

I received the older formula Silky Underwear and the newer one.. the old one smells more like gardenias or flowers wheras the new one smells just dreamy.. jasminy and vanilla.. mmmm kinda hard to put on but I just got a big powder and I fluff away.. I love this and will definately buy again when my 2 cans run out!

on 8/22/2003 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Delicious scent. my fiance loves this - it's one of the only things he comments on. This powder is lovely for the any time of year, and I love it in the summer when i want to feel fresh but enjoy a soft, warm fragrance rather than something sharper or fresher. The container sucks rocks, yea verily - a small drawback. Why make your own powder when this stuff is so divine?

on 8/21/2003 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love the scent and feeling after using this, annoying to apply so I bought Quo body powder sponge which makes it ten times easier. I do feel silky but I might dump all this powder into a tupperware container!! This isnt a "for your health, really must have this" thing because lets face it, its not vital like lotion or deoderant! lol but lets face it, neither is makeup :o:o WHO SAID THAT!? lol its a great scent, a great feeling I would easily just buy the perfume if they make it and skip the powder though

Top Rated LUSH Products