September 2, 2014 | 1216 users online

Fragrances - Chloe - Chloe (EDP)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by danai

Far too plain and clean/citrusy for my taste. No "wow" factor, nothing feminine, nothing enchanting about it. Not memorable either; it could be a hundred other frags. I give it the benefit of the doubt - meaning the second lippie - because I do have a scent "type", and this doesn't suit my taste at all, so I may be biased. Maybe someone who's into citruses/greens would appreciate this more. Also different thing work with different chemistries.
But still, there's so much stuff out there that smells pretty much the same, so why spend on this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a sample spray of Chloe EdP and at first sniff I thought it would be a nice daytime/summer fragrance; light, fresh, sparkly, long-lasting. Not too sweet, not too powdery, not too heavy, not too floral. Maybe a bit plain but non-offensive. I liked it that much I was about to get a full-sized bottle. But after a few days of wearing Chloe I found it turned out to be not that great smelling on me. All that was left was some sort of metallic, soapy, sour, sharp scent. It reminded me of L'Eau d'Issey gone rancid. I used to love L'Eau d'Issey many years ago but now I can't stand the smell anymore. Whether my skin chemistry, my taste or this fragrance is to blame, I don't know. But I just don't like it at all (except for the gorgeous bottle). I can see Chloe EdP would work great on others but please try a sample first. Nothing as personal as a fragrance and your particular skin chemistry. I'll stick with L'Eau par Kenzo and Inis for daytime and Dior Addict for those special occasions.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2010 6:09:00 PM More reviews by JamieKiddo

This is my all time favourite perfume, it smells really classy, elegant, and it lingers FOREVER, its not over powering and can be worn in the day or at night, and the cute bow around the perfume bottle just makes it even cuter.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2009 9:39:00 AM More reviews by mochacino

In general this is quite a lovely fragrance. It smells lovely, feminine, classy, yet subtle. You can wear it day and night. Very light rosey smell. However, i cant help but hate the packaging. The silver part of the bottle turn rusty after few months. This has never happened before with other perfume. I have a lot of other perfumes with silvery part on the bottle (eg. Jo Malone's) but they never change colour overtime. It makes me feel lazy to wear the perfume because i have to touch the rusty part to spray. The rusty part leaves an unpleasant smell to my fingers. Another reason, since this is a very popular perfume, a lot of people on the street wear this. So, it is difficult to use this as your signature fragrance. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 4:33:00 PM More reviews by katarinat

Great perfume. I usually like to wear more musky/vanilla infused scents, but thought I needed a fresh-scented perfume to add to my collection. I've solely been using this ever since I purchased it a week ago, and can't get enough of it. The scent lingers for quite a while so there's no need to reapply many times throughout the day. The Eau de Parfum may be a little overwhelming as soon as you apply, but settles quickly. It's a little on the pricey side ($90 CDN for 50 ml Eau de Parfum), but worth it for me. I will be purchasing this again as soon as I finish my initial bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 12:10:00 PM More reviews by iLoveMac15

This is my favourite perfume of all time. My other favourite perfumes are Miss Dior Cherie, Channel Allure, Chanel Chance and Cacharel Amor Amor. But Chloe is by far my favourite one. I get at least 3 compliments a day when wearing it.

It last all day long, without having to top up. It's a great scent, it's very feminine and warm fragrance. I can't say enough good things about it.

It's the perfect perfume :)

xo

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2009 12:02:00 AM More reviews by SSN7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this perfume. Every time I wear it (which is everyday) someone always mentions, "You smell nice, or "What scent are you wearing?" It has a fresh, clean smell that I feel only gets better during the course of the day. The fragrance lingers all day which is definitely a positive as most perfumes lose the scent within a couple of hours. It also smells differently with each person that I have smelled on. Of course, it smells the best on me! HAHA :) I hope this perfume is never discontinued, I would be crushed. If so, I will need to stock up!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:42:00 AM More reviews by enolf

This is a review of the EDT which came out 2009.

This is amazing. The original Chloe fragrance developed a little oddly for me but this one is PERFECT. Such an amazing fragrance. I'm not very good with describing notes and things like that -- I'll leave it to other more competent people -- but all I can say is that this one makes boys take notice. I can't tell you how many times I've been in a club and had guys come up to me say "OMG, you smell amazing" -- that's never happened to me with any other fragrance -- it smells especially nice on hair.

LOVE THIS!!! My new HG in fragrance :)

It also lasts a long time -- and doesn't stays true to its original scent.

The only thing I'd say about this is that the packaging is nice --- but the cute bow came off in a week, nothing serious though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by nuls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I cant say enough good things about this fragrance! I totally adore it :D it lasts all day and i always get complimented on it! Just a truely gorgeous pretty feminie smell! Definately my signature scent. Love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :) did i mention i love it?!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2009 3:30:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have very many perfumes as I am picky and selective in terms of fragrances. Most perfumes don't "sing" to me. This perfume "sings" to me in my tune. This is my HG perfume. Even though it is an Eau de Parfum (not a Toilette as a previous reviewer noted) it is not that strong. The scent is not overpowering YET it lasts and lasts. I found that it is hard to find beautiful light fragrances that actually last. It is a great perfume to mix with other scents as well. It is lovely with most floral fragrances. I can't stop sniffing my wrists. I just love this scent! Chandler Bur (a famous perfume critic) may not like this scent, but I really really do.