Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 3/21/2010 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

the cute packaging is what initially attracted me to the product but the scent is just as lovely as well. im really bad at describing scents but it smells soft and nice, perfect for everyday. the only problem is that its not long lasting! ive been wearing it for about 5 hrs and i can barely smell it which is disappointing since its pricey compared to other perfumes :( btw i have the EDP version

on 3/20/2010 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I first smelled this in a magazine sample. Ever since...hooked. It has a perfect harmony with my skin. This could easily become a signature scent.

It is expensive at 110.00 for 2.5oz, but a little goes a long way..it should last a while....no buyers remorse here!

on 3/16/2010 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

OMG. This has to be one of my top 3 HG perfumes!! My sister and I decided to go out mall shopping one Sunday and we weren't looking for perfumes-- the SA was spraying everyone she could in a 2 feet distance from her. I decided to try it out and I am glad i did! It smells sooo good! Usually my sister and I taste on fragrance is opposite, but this seems to work very well with BOTH of our chemistry! I was super excited! I loved it because of the rosey caramel soft smell. You will have to get the Eau de Parfum in order for the scent to last.. at $85 for a small 1.7oz it's quite pricey, but i tell you, it lasts and lasts.

Definite winner for me. I will continue to repurchase. Love the scent!~

on 3/16/2010 2:14:00 PM

I absolutely love and adore this perfume, it simply smells amazing on me. The best thing about it is that it lasts...and lasts...and lasts. The scent is sooo distinctive, you've got to try it to find out what all the fuss is about. I am so happy I have FINALLY found my signature scent - one that I am truly, 100% happy with!

I <3 CHLOE!!!

on 3/10/2010 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

Not since Narciso Rodriguez Musc have I encountered such a meaty and animalic mainstream fragrance. Yes, pretty too painfully, melancholically so but undoubtedly hinting at the carnal, at least on me. Chloe eau de parfum is very close to poetry on my skin. Its all about rich, velvety, crushed rose petals, a bit of pepper, milky, sappy musk, and a modern metallic bite.

on 3/9/2010 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Perfume is not related to age, not all old ladies smell of powdery rose and not all powdery rose frags are worn by old ladies, well, at least in my world.
I'm seriously in love with all forms of the new Chloe, use the EDP on spring and autumn, the Printemps on summer, and the Intense version on winter.
For me, Chloe is the prototype of the category "feminin", the perfect clean, slightly (almost not) powdery rose skin scent. It lasts all day making me feel as I've just had a shower.
I usually don't like fresh florals because they turn harsh on me and all I can smell is some artifical hair spray odor but this is one of the rare exceptions. I truly recommend it for anyone who is still searching for the HG floral because it's different from the others.
As for the formulations, they mainly vary in concentration but in the Intense version, I detect some additional amber and tonka which creates a deeper and warmer aura for the basic scent.

on 3/9/2010 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

fresh.......then old lady roses on me.....the drydown was annoying to me and i wanted to scrub this off....my bf said its good for your grandma thats 73 and it reminds me of her walking around with her scent in the air....this is not for me...its too dry rose and stale. old lady scent so, she will smell fresh at church! lol. sorry chloe.....................UPDATE 3/12......THE PARFUME IS MY REVIEW, THE EAU TOILETTE VERSION...IS LIGHTER..AND DOES NOT LAST....THIS IS NICE...BUT IT TURNS LIKE OLD ROSES THAT HAD BEEN SITTING OUT FOR WEEKS ON MY SKIN...IT JUST DOESNT STAY FRESH AT ALL...THAT GOES AWAY ...IT MORPHS INTO METAL NOTES AND OLD POWDERY ROSES...HONESTLY..THIS SCENT IS FOR CAUCASIANS...NOT AFRICAN AMERICANS....EXAMPLE: egyptian musk...,black coconut oils, i have and a white woman would not even want to wear those oils from africa...im just sayin...im not racist...just making a point....on who would buy chloe. im 6 races in one...so chemistry is alot! lol!

on 3/8/2010 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm in love! White florals and I have had a spotty history (I think the last time we meshed was Marc Jacobs back in 2002). But this, for me, is it. It's not too sweet, not too powdery, and not too old. It's the Goldilocks of florals for me. The drydown and eventual weardown is consistent- no weird, cloying after-glow, just a lovely scent that gradually fades away. Definitely great for daytime and even office wear.

on 3/1/2010 3:32:00 PM

I so wanted to love this fragrance. I love the bottle and after reading all the reviews I was convinced I would love the scent - a pretty, feminine, wear-to-work floral. I'm sure it is all those things to someone, but it just isn't for me. For me, this is a stinging, headache-inducing rose. If you love Stella, this is probably for you. I need something a little softer with a touch of sweetness, so I'll stick with Coach as my pretty, feminine, wear-to-work floral.

on 2/27/2010 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I went nuts for this after smelling it on a scent strip in a catalog, but the actual perfume was a disappointment. I wore it during a sunny day while gardening. Chloe is a pretty floral - clean, transparent and girly, though perhaps not as classy as it's lovely, be-ribboned bottle. But Chloe's nondescript and utterly synthetic character (think shampoo) clashed abruptly with sun-warmed petunia petals carried on the fresh spring air. Chloe is, I guess, a fantasy of a sunny spring garden dreamed by a girl who doesn't like to go outside - a pubescent vision of cartoon flowers in a world where plastic ponies and pastel butterflies dance under a florescent sun.

Popular Fragrances