Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 9/9/2011 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I am sorry I didn't discover this cloth sooner. It is inexpensive, fairly large and works like magic. My skin is super smooth and those tiny bumps behind my thighs are gone after two uses! There isn't even a need to moisturize after my shower (but I do simply because I own a few body moisturizers and don't want them to go to waste). Run out and buy one now! I love it!!

on 9/1/2011 11:24:00 PM

I bought these based on reviews here and on QVC's beauty board. These are fantastic! They lather well with very little shower gel and my skin has never felt so soft without lotion. They are great for rough heels and elbows. I ordered from Saluxshop.com on a Sunday and received them on Wednesday with standard shipping. Their customer service is outstanding and these cloths are the real deal.

on 8/29/2011 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Add me to the list of the converted. Bought this cloth based on the reviews and absolutely love it. My skin feels smooth and I use a lot less lotion to moisturize. I have sensitive skin which I thought this would irritate but it doesn't. Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do, you are hooked. Great size that makes it easy to reach those hard to get to spots in back. Been broadcasting the good find to all my friends and will be giving them as stocking stuffers for Christmas.. I did buy directly from Salux.com.

on 8/28/2011 12:37:00 AM

I found some in a jap shop nr Sydney Town Hall Woolies (secret exit) but i've been told you can get them at daiso and some korean groceries.
Only a couple of bucks, the first two uses can be a bit painful if you're not used to a heavy-duty exfoliator but persist and the results are so good - my legs are so smooth and the bumps at the back of my arms are going away slowly but surely.

on 8/28/2011 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

I happened to stumble upon the reviews of the salux cloths here on MUA, and as I read each review, my yearning for these cloths grew and grew. I knew I absolutely HAD to have one. So, I immediately jumped in my car, and began my hunt for them. I was super excited when I found them at my local Asian food market! I came home, and jumped in the shower. I felt so squeaky clean, and my skin was super soft...but the cloth was not harsh at all! I bought some for the rest of my family, and they are hooked too. They are about $3.50 or so each, depending on where you buy them, and last for several months. I've been using these for about 6 months now, and prefer them over my shower poufs, and can tell the difference when I haven't used it in a few days. The market where I buy them has a 100 and a 300, I'm not sure what the difference is, but I usually get the 300. Highly recommended, and happy washing!!

on 8/27/2011 4:37:00 AM

I can really notice the difference in my skin after using these towels. Right away, it feels softer, smoother and well exfoliated. I don't find them to be too harsh against my skin and it foams up nicely. I live in Sydney, Australia and couldn't find them in the asian groceries that I looked in so I ordered four from saluxshop.com. Took a while to arrive but I think that was more Australia Post's fault than anything else!

So thankful to MUA that I found this gem!

on 8/26/2011 3:02:00 AM

When I first read about Salux on MUA I was highly doubtful that any cloth could do what years of scrubbing, strong AHA lotions, Retin-A, rough washclothes and stiff body brushes could not do, that is, remove the unsightly moderate to severe keratosis pilaris on my upper arms. It felt rough and bumpy and looked like chicken skin. I have had this condition since my teens (many moons ago). I decided to make one last ditch effort to have the smooth arms I always wanted because I trust the honest and unbiased reviews on MUA.

I have used this Salux in the shower every day and after three weeks 90% of the bumps have flattened. A few stubborn ones remain but after a few more weeks they too will be history. I have had no skin irritation. I even use it on my face and everywhere else, including the calluses on my heels which are gone too. When I get out of the shower I slather on some generic body cream on my upper arms.

.If you have sensitive skin use a lot more soap to give the cloth more slip until your skin gets used to it.

Be aware that there are many cheap knock-offs from China. Get the real thing by ordering directly through Saluxshop.com

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My mother introduced me to these when I was in Jr. High. She swore by them. The first time I used one it felt, frankly, terrible. It was like rubbing sandpaper all over my body. It's amazing how quickly you get used to it, though, and the results are worth it. It exfoliates like nobody's business and actually feels good once your skin builds tolerance. I even use it to exfoliate my lips and face. I still can't convince by BF that these are a good idea, though. He tried it once and told me I was crazy.

on 8/22/2011 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I got in the pink version.
Oh my gosh. It felt like I was rubbing broken glass all over my body. My advice is to start slow. However, all that pain was worth it because it helped my clogged pores on my legs TREMENDOUSLY. Nothing was helping, not even creams. It is also helping diminish the marks left over from picking at the clogged pores.

It's great, just be gentle.

on 8/22/2011 6:30:00 PM

Got this on Amazon for about $4.00 after reading all the positive reviews here. I absolutely love this thing!! Its great for scrubbing your back and it has completely removed all the red bumps on my upper arms... Definitely worth a try since it soooo cheap!

Popular Misc Beauty Tools