MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

4.2

Great powder.You can use it alone or over foundation.

love this stuff. i use it as a setting powder, but on the days when i'm in a rush...i just put this on by itself and its amazing! love it. sheer, but not too sheer!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product. I use it everyday with 182 brush, most of the time I use concealer and this powder. It looks great over foundation also. Will deffinatly buy again, I am going through my second one already. :)

I've always been wanting to try this, and after my MUA used it to set my f&b foundation, it looked amazing. Made my skin feel great. Great for setting foundation. I seriously do not know how I lived without this!! The price is not bad at all, definitely worth $25! Will definitely repurchase again and again!! I just wished it came with a mirror.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

a very good powder. i like it alone or over my foundation.

I use this as a setting powder and the extra coverage over my tinted moisturizer. It makes my skin look very even. It feels light and very natural. It also made my too-light concealer a little more bearable to use. The powder sets it really well and the cakiness of the concealer is at a minimum.

As much as I love it though, it has caused a few break outs. I think it was just my skin getting used to mineral makeup.

I really love this product! I use it over my moisturizer and apply it with my mac 150 brush as a fundation and it gives me enough coverage. It feels light, dont need to reapply very often, and it doesnt break me out! Itīs 100% perfect for me!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is my HG "foundation." I use this powder as my daily foundation -- coverage is definitely on the sheerer side, but it really brightens up and evens out my skin. Coverage can be adjusted based on the brush you use -- I use the 189 brush to apply this and it makes the coverage sheer-medium. On my oily, acne-prone skin, this powder feels perfect -- light, never cakey, breathable. I've never had breakouts with this either. Also, the Medium Plus shade blends in perfectly with my NC35 skintone. Love, love this product!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love the MSF Naturals! I have so many of these that I've changed colors with over the years (Deep Dark, Medium Deep, Medium Dark) and finally have settled onto Medium Plus. This color matches my NC25 skin perfectly and always has nice sheer to medium coverage. I do like how this powder has buildable coverage so depending on how good or bad my skin looks, I can just buff it on with my MAC 180 brush.
I do suggest using a kabuki style brush with this type of powder. For the longest time, I only used my MAC 181se brush but because the head is too small, I felt like some areas had more powders than others. The MAC 180 is perfect with the MSFs.
It always gives me a nice glow as well without looking too overdone. A very nice alternative to Studio Fix Fluid when I'm in a hurry and need to get out the door.
I did take one lipstick off because it's a bit pricey but it does last a very long time! I have to hit the pan on any of these powders and some I've had since they came out a few years ago.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I first tried out MAC studio fix foundation, and it works pretty well, good coverage, however, i always feel that its going to break me out one day, and i heard it clogs pores. So i decided to use their mineralizing prodect as my foundation and it works PERFECTLY...so far anyways,, ;] I don't like wearing alot of makeup, but It has a sheer/light coverage and it looks like I'm not wearing any makeup. And because its a mineralizing formula, i don't have to worry about my skin breaking out. This power is perfect for people who have pretty clear skin already but just want their skin to be more evened out. Hopefully I'll keep liking it, haha I'll update if there is any changes.

Recommended for Normal Skin