4.3

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil.

This is an amazing solution for cleaning pores. I have used it in the following way:
1.) Pour a 1/2 tsp or so into your palm. You may mix this with a thinner oil if your skin is very dry, i.e., olive oil or avocado oil.
2.) Massage it into your facial skin.
3.) Wash it off with a washcloth, Clarisonic brush, or just fingers, using your normal facial cleanser.
After patting dry, your skin should feel a bit tight, but very smooth. It is truly amazing in its ability to draw out impurities.
I hope this helps!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have used castor oil over my eye lashes. It made my eye lashes thicker & longer and that too within a week. I used to apply this oil while going to bed. And within a very very short period I got desired results.
The only con is that if it gets into eyes, it makes them sticky,

I have heard it helps in regrowing hair too. So if you are experiencing hair thinning. You should use it.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Castor oil on my eyebrows to thicken and darken the hairs, It's been two days since i started using Castor oil and i can already see some results.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

ricin oil is used by me to remove or treat a scar due to a piercing.the person,pierced up the belly button.it's suppose to be: from belly and up and out.not from the top of it! So,by doing that ,he created a scar.so,now my scar is dimunishing. Musquee rose oil from chili is used as well to remove scar.ricin oil is used as a stomach cataplasm to clean the lymph.you put a hot cataplasm over your stomach and it cleans the toxins,organs,lymph.(edgar cayce references) the oil in the picture ,is the one that he's talking...verry good to remove,treat,a scar.verry good for a stomach ,lymph cleansing. Verry good as a beauty mask as well!sticky but good for fines lines,aspect of the skin.as for hair growth,maybe,don't know,never used that oil for that purpose.as a treatment for my hair,yes,did make them soft.but, you have to clean your hair after! Green clay got almost the same property as well..so,that's my experience with ricin oil.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought a little bottle of Castor Oil at CVS after seeing good reviews online. I had let my eyebrows grow out forever to then get them done horribly thin. I almost cried when I saw them! I naturally have thick eyebrows but I wanted to speed up the process. I started out by gently rubbing this into my eyebrows everynight and saw results within 3 to 4 weeks. Within 3 to 4 months I had full bushy eyebrows!! It worked out great! I got my eyebrows done nicely, thank God! I then bought Maybelline's Clear Eyebrow Mascara and mixed Castor Oil with it. It helps out a lot and isn't so messy! I have heard that CO also works for eyelashes but don't recommend it being used that close to your eyeball. You could get an eye infection. Things work out different for everyone but I would recommend this for help in eyebrow growth! (:

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this because of all the rave reviews and even a fellow MUAer msged me about it for my eyelashes...
Well I've used it for MONTHS and have noticed no change whatsoever...I thought I had for a while but I realized it was just me being hopefull. I read a review where someone said they thought it was just the "placebo effect" and I think they are right...I think you want to see results but really I've seen none. I need something to help my lashes cause the waterproof mascara I use is deathly to my lashes. My search continues for a good lash enhancing product :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

EYEBROW ABUSERS AND OVER-TWEEZERS: THIS STUFF WORKS!!

Oh, how I wish I would've known about castor oil years ago...

When I was 12 or 13, I made the common mistake of over-tweezing my eyebrows. I only "shaped" them that one time and maybe occasionally plucked a stray hair every couple months or so in my teens (I'm in my 20's now). My brows never grew back... until I tried castor oil, that is!

I was starting to think that I would always be stuck with "tadpole brows", as I call them. I thought I would give this stuff a shot and I'm so glad I did. Not only are they growing back, the existing hair is thicker, longer and darker. It's only been about 2 1/2 months, but I seriously can't believe how much has grown. I never even knew I had brows like this! I can't wait to see how they look in a few more months :D

I've also been using this around my hairline on my neck and forehead. I'd always had tufts of hair on either side of my forehead and on the back of my neck that never grew. They never stayed slicked back in a ponytail and I hated how they would always stick straight up even after trying to smooth and spray them down. Now they brush back effortlessly into my ponytail.

Everyone's hair grows at different speeds (mine grows quickly), so be patient if yours grows a little slow. After all, it is just watching and waiting for hair to grow!

I just brush some on my brows every night before bed using an old cleaned-off mascara wand and leave it in overnight. For my hair, I massage it onto my hairline about twice a week before shampooing. I usually let it sit for at least a half hour, if I can.

Sorry about the long review, but I'm just so thrilled with my results and had to share! Maybe in a few weeks I'll post before and after pictures.

If you've been a brow-abuser or just want better looking brows than you have now, give this a shot. Seriously. It's beyond worth the $3 I spent on it at the drugstore :)

***EDIT***
I added a before and after shots of 2 months' results. Hopefully I'll have more to share in a few more! Please excuse the state of my eyebrows. I promised myself I wouldn't even touch them for while they're growing out, just to be safe :P

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Warm

I not only tried this on my lashes & brows but I tried it on my skin. It didn't seem to do anything for the hair on my face and made my skin break out in acne.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I researched this before trying, and saw that there is no scientific "proof" that castor oil does anything for lashes or brows. But enough reviews here encouraged me to try it. I have mature skin anyway and I figured some extra oil around the eye area couldn't hurt.

I've been using this most nights, dabbing a little bit on my upper lash line (I've tried it on the lower but that gets on my glasses I wear between taking contacts out and going to sleep).

As far as I can tell, it works. I have been using this for about six weeks. I check my lashes pretty carefully in a magnifying mirror when curling them and putting liner on my waterline.

They are definitely longer than when I started--I can tell they "hit" a higher part of my eyelid than they used to (you pay attention to minute changes when you get into your 50s because so many darn things do start changing!) I think there is more volume as well. I haven't seen much difference in my lower lashes but I don't fiddle with them as much.

It takes much less mascara (CG GreatLash) to get a nice, natural, MLBB look that it did before I started. I'm sold on the effectiveness even if it doesn't show significant results in the laboratory. A same-age friend of mine has also had the same results and agrees.

This stuff is amazing :) Just trust me!

Popular Brows Products