April 23, 2014 | 1785 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Colossal

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by alostblackcat

I love the packaging for the product, but I can't say that the mascara was particularly amazing. It gave me a considerable amount of volume, but it clumped on me and I had to brush it out to fix my lashes. It has a very strong and rather odd scent and didn't work any better than the other Volum' Expresses before it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by ilystephaniiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I hate this thing sooo much. The only thing I like about it is the color of the packaging. It uncurls my lashes, makes them look spider-leg-y, and smells horrible. Never going to buy EVER again. Maybelline mascaras never fail to disappoint me.. :(

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2008 10:08:00 PM More reviews by PetuniaP

I have used Diorshow for ages and am tired of spending so much money on a decent mascara. I found this Colossal to be truly interchangeable with the Dior for a fraction of the price. It's not exactly the same, but for the huge savings, I'm making the switch to drugstore! I'm still hunting for my HG, but the Colossal will do for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2008 7:06:00 PM More reviews by luv4taffy

I really tried to like it but ughhh....clumps way to much and I had racoon eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2008 9:18:00 AM More reviews by kiki321

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this mascara! What a fantastic job it does. Comparable to Lancome, EL, Dior mascaras. No more wasting money on these brands.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by PaulaBenoit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fantastic mascara. I agree with other reviewers that the smell is a bit much but it's not strong enough to prevent me from using this product. This mascara is great. It gives serious volume and definition to my eyelashes and you cannot go wrong with the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2008 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jellopranks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this mascara is just OK. It does give volume and hasn't clumped my lashes but it uncurls them which is really important for me. The rose smell hasn't really bothered me either and I love the container :) But after this tube I'm moving on to something new.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2008 7:30:00 AM More reviews by sshinno

Only real downfall is the smell of this product, but after it dries it really isn't a problem. I use this with the primer that comes with the XXL mascara and the Colossal is perfect. No clumping, while lengthening and volumizing my lashes. I do, however, have rather long lashes that naturally curl upward, so I don't know how it would work for those with shorter, straight lashes. Also, I don't know how much I would like it without the primer, but with it, this stuff is AMAZING and I will definitely repurchase!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! It lengthens & curls without clumping or flaking. Yes, it has a weird smell but who cares if it works so well? I'm a mascara snob & prefer lancome & L'Oreal Voluminous. Will buy again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2008 12:26:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

UGH this thing is just bad..it clumps and it does NOTHING to my lashes...GARBAGE!