October 31, 2014 | 996 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Juicy376

My favourite lip balm!! I use it every day all the time.. love the way it tingles!! Great smell and doesnt taste nasty!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

Because I love Burt's Bees products, I bought this thinking it'd be great to replace my Kiehl's, which had just run out.

I was wrong. While I liked the scent and texture right after application, it became very drying within minutes. After using this everyday for 5 days, my lips became dehydrated. Will not use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about three years. This is a good, everyday lip balm. Works well under lip color. Smooth texture. I use it everyday. Needs SPF though...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by IceSkater_JG

I find this lip balm to be very moisturising and very nicely scented. I love it. Perfect for Winter!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by beauty_addict1

i thought this would be really good lip balm because of all ive heard about it but i didn't find it very moiturizing, and after awhile it got really hard and it wasn't easy to get the lip balm out and put it on my lips. i now use vasiline for my lips and it moisturies wayyy better than any lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

There is nothing special about this, and I hate that it doesn't have spf, but I can't help loving this product. Nice texture and I like the minty scent. A basic hg

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ctswim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this balm. would reccomend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 5:49:00 PM More reviews by oople

This is a great everyday lip balm. The yellow tube is harder to lose, and is very sunny and happy looking. I've had a couple tubes and never had a problem with the twisting mechanism. The product itself has a good texture in 2 ways...it goes on the lips very smoothly, and the stick also holds up well in your pocket. Soothes and protects, smells and feels good....that's all I really want out of a balm. I love the minty smell and tingly feel. I've read that peppermint oil can have soothing or irritant qualities depending on concentration, like almost every substunce on earth, it has a duality to it. I have never had problems, and have never heard of anyone having a skin reaction to this balm. I find the mint just strong enough to be very refreshing and not overwhelming. It's great under lipstick/gloss. Overall, love this and will continue to buy it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by livelifelove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, the first time i used this product it was wonderful! It gives you a slight tingle when you first apply it. It instantly changed dried and chaped lips into soft lovely lips. I recomend it for first time users, however after a long use of this lip treatment the tingle does go away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by fembot807

BEST LIP TREATMENT...CHEAP...A DEFINITE NECESSITY IN YOUR PURSE!! Since my lips are easily irritable and often become chapped and dried out, I am a big proponent of lip treatments. I used to buy chapstick and would still have dry lips, and occasionally cold sores (due to my dry lips). I was in Barcelona 2 years ago when a friend noticied I kept reapplying my chapstick and advised me to try Beeswax...that was one of the biggest makeup epiphanies of my life. Although I had to wait til I got back in the States to buy it, I have been a devout fan ever since. I apply under my lip gloss. Keeps my lips moisturized and protected against the wind/cold. Since I started using it...no coldsores!!!! (keeping finders crossed). Minty smell doesn't hurt, either!