Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/6/2006 12:52:00 AM

When I use this product in the first time i thought it didn't moisture my lip very well but after few times the wax from the lip stick come off and it really moisture my lip well. Also like the mint that make cool feeling for my lip(nomrally i won't like mint except this one). If can't find anything better than this one would purchase again.

on 5/5/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is a great product cause it doesn't dry out your lips like chapstick or softlips. This actually puts back moisture into your lips and it fills really good and minty afterwards.

on 5/5/2006 3:46:00 AM

I absolutely love this lip balm. I love that way it makes you're lips feel minty and I personally think its the best chapstick out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this product!! It smells amazing (I love minty smells) and keeps my lips soft and moist. I have it in the tube because the tin was just a pain (even though it looked cool). It is also very afordable.

on 5/2/2006 11:43:00 AM

I like the minty after effect this product has on my lips. The consistency isn't waxy like chapstick and it heals my chapped lips quicker than chapstick.

on 5/2/2006 1:50:00 AM

This is a great cult product. It is natural, has a lovely smell and stays on for hours. The initial tingle when you first apply it is a bit of a surprise but I guess it's the menthol doing its work.

on 5/2/2006 1:04:00 AM

I have to add my raves for this super cheap yet completely essential product. I carry a tube with me everywhere. It feels great, freshens my breath if I can't brush my teeth right after eating, picks me up with its little tingle...a dream product. Would rebuy forever.

on 5/1/2006 12:45:00 PM

I've been using this stuff for 6 years now. I still can't find a better lip balm. It keeps my lips soft even after it's worn off, which takes a while. I love the mint in this because it's not overpowering and gives me a little pick me up. My lips honestly couldn't make it without this stuff!

on 5/1/2006 5:42:00 AM

Great stuff! I wanna use this forever

on 4/30/2006 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love the tingley feeling this gives my lips. Also, unlike most lip moisturizers, this doesn't need to be re-applied frequently. It keeps my lips moist for hours. Definately a staple of mine.

Popular Lip Treatments