October 20, 2014 | 1019 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the minty tingle that this lip balm has, but I have to say it is not for me; in spite of the fact that upon application it goes on smoothly and feels moist, the effect soon vanishes and it actually dries my lips, which defeats the purpose of the lip-balm. I have tried everything on the market except for Kiehl and I have to say that the best and most economic out there is lip-balm by Bonne Bell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Juicy376

My favourite lip balm!! I use it every day all the time.. love the way it tingles!! Great smell and doesnt taste nasty!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2006 8:02:00 PM More reviews by nicksmommy03

Because I love Burt's Bees products, I bought this thinking it'd be great to replace my Kiehl's, which had just run out.

I was wrong. While I liked the scent and texture right after application, it became very drying within minutes. After using this everyday for 5 days, my lips became dehydrated. Will not use again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 7:17:00 PM More reviews by ao5775

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for about three years. This is a good, everyday lip balm. Works well under lip color. Smooth texture. I use it everyday. Needs SPF though...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2006 4:18:00 PM More reviews by IceSkater_JG

I find this lip balm to be very moisturising and very nicely scented. I love it. Perfect for Winter!!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by beauty_addict1

i thought this would be really good lip balm because of all ive heard about it but i didn't find it very moiturizing, and after awhile it got really hard and it wasn't easy to get the lip balm out and put it on my lips. i now use vasiline for my lips and it moisturies wayyy better than any lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

There is nothing special about this, and I hate that it doesn't have spf, but I can't help loving this product. Nice texture and I like the minty scent. A basic hg

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ctswim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this balm. would reccomend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 5:49:00 PM More reviews by oople

This is a great everyday lip balm. The yellow tube is harder to lose, and is very sunny and happy looking. I've had a couple tubes and never had a problem with the twisting mechanism. The product itself has a good texture in 2 ways...it goes on the lips very smoothly, and the stick also holds up well in your pocket. Soothes and protects, smells and feels good....that's all I really want out of a balm. I love the minty smell and tingly feel. I've read that peppermint oil can have soothing or irritant qualities depending on concentration, like almost every substunce on earth, it has a duality to it. I have never had problems, and have never heard of anyone having a skin reaction to this balm. I find the mint just strong enough to be very refreshing and not overwhelming. It's great under lipstick/gloss. Overall, love this and will continue to buy it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by livelifelove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, the first time i used this product it was wonderful! It gives you a slight tingle when you first apply it. It instantly changed dried and chaped lips into soft lovely lips. I recomend it for first time users, however after a long use of this lip treatment the tingle does go away.