August 28, 2014 | 845 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by pandiddles

Prefer this in the tin. My BF wears this, and I love the smell - ubermint. But it doesn't have enough gloss to satisfy me, and I think the mintiness can be a little overwhelming. Plus it can be drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by vlcmgrl1698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my must have accessory at all times! It goes on sheer, has a nice tingle, and a beautiful smell! Am I crazy or do your lips look plumper with this on? My only complaint is that when it is cold, this is very hard to apply! But an awesome, cheap product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by debchik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best ever. It's also double duty: it treats dry lips & freshens your breath. Even got my boyfriend using it. It's not like Chapstick or Carmex, where you feel you have to re-apply every 5 minutes to feel any benefit. Horray!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ATLBlondie

I am a lip balm addict and this is my favorite "light duty" lip balm. I love the tingly feeling and it really works for me. Once Carmex started packaging their product in a chapstick-type tube, I switched to that, but I still like Bert's and keep it in my purse for times when my lips aren't really chapped, but I still want some moisture.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2006 7:20:00 PM More reviews by kelleyannelee

I love this product! I actually bought this a few years ago and hated it because I thought that the texture was too hard and was never able to "pick up" a good amount of product. I would always open the tin and not get enough product out from it by rubbing the pad of my finger in it. I tossed it in my makeup chest to only revisit it this past winter. I live in PA now, and the winters are pretty cold here--this made my lips CHAPPED! So, I tried this product again--only this time, I used the front side of my nail to "dig up" a good portion of this product. I smoothed it on my lips to feel a refreshing tingly sensation that ppl pay mucho bucks for in high-end lip glosses. I put it on before night and wake up with soft supple lips that are neither chapped, flaky, or dry. I had been using Rosebud Salve before, but I like this much better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ssmckin

This was my favorite until I found Carmex in a chapstick style tube. However, this is a little lighter than Carmex and sometimes that's nice. I like the tingle:)

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2006 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Kurtdog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is OK...I definately ahve tried better moisturizering balms thatn this one. It is OK for the summer but not lubricating enough for the winter.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An average lip balm that I found totally unremarkable. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mechante_mel

This is not the best lipbalm out there. I prefer Yves Rocher (see my review). But for the price it is ok and the texture is unique. Ok in the summer for a non-sticky feel but not enough for me in the harsh Montreal winters.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by and_crystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love that cool feeling... but this lip balm is a little hard for my taste. And it doesn't seem to be very moisturizing, either. But I'll keep it at a 4 rating because of the cool tingling sensation, minty smell, and decent price.