September 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2006 9:21:00 AM More reviews by beauty_addict1

i thought this would be really good lip balm because of all ive heard about it but i didn't find it very moiturizing, and after awhile it got really hard and it wasn't easy to get the lip balm out and put it on my lips. i now use vasiline for my lips and it moisturies wayyy better than any lip balm.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2006 2:46:00 AM More reviews by helenmelon

There is nothing special about this, and I hate that it doesn't have spf, but I can't help loving this product. Nice texture and I like the minty scent. A basic hg

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2006 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ctswim

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this balm. would reccomend to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2006 5:49:00 PM More reviews by oople

This is a great everyday lip balm. The yellow tube is harder to lose, and is very sunny and happy looking. I've had a couple tubes and never had a problem with the twisting mechanism. The product itself has a good texture in 2 ways...it goes on the lips very smoothly, and the stick also holds up well in your pocket. Soothes and protects, smells and feels good....that's all I really want out of a balm. I love the minty smell and tingly feel. I've read that peppermint oil can have soothing or irritant qualities depending on concentration, like almost every substunce on earth, it has a duality to it. I have never had problems, and have never heard of anyone having a skin reaction to this balm. I find the mint just strong enough to be very refreshing and not overwhelming. It's great under lipstick/gloss. Overall, love this and will continue to buy it regularly.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2006 7:01:00 AM More reviews by livelifelove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wow, the first time i used this product it was wonderful! It gives you a slight tingle when you first apply it. It instantly changed dried and chaped lips into soft lovely lips. I recomend it for first time users, however after a long use of this lip treatment the tingle does go away.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2006 5:16:00 PM More reviews by fembot807

BEST LIP TREATMENT...CHEAP...A DEFINITE NECESSITY IN YOUR PURSE!! Since my lips are easily irritable and often become chapped and dried out, I am a big proponent of lip treatments. I used to buy chapstick and would still have dry lips, and occasionally cold sores (due to my dry lips). I was in Barcelona 2 years ago when a friend noticied I kept reapplying my chapstick and advised me to try Beeswax...that was one of the biggest makeup epiphanies of my life. Although I had to wait til I got back in the States to buy it, I have been a devout fan ever since. I apply under my lip gloss. Keeps my lips moisturized and protected against the wind/cold. Since I started using it...no coldsores!!!! (keeping finders crossed). Minty smell doesn't hurt, either!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2006 1:02:00 PM More reviews by pandiddles

Prefer this in the tin. My BF wears this, and I love the smell - ubermint. But it doesn't have enough gloss to satisfy me, and I think the mintiness can be a little overwhelming. Plus it can be drying.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2006 12:50:00 AM More reviews by vlcmgrl1698

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my must have accessory at all times! It goes on sheer, has a nice tingle, and a beautiful smell! Am I crazy or do your lips look plumper with this on? My only complaint is that when it is cold, this is very hard to apply! But an awesome, cheap product!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by debchik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Best ever. It's also double duty: it treats dry lips & freshens your breath. Even got my boyfriend using it. It's not like Chapstick or Carmex, where you feel you have to re-apply every 5 minutes to feel any benefit. Horray!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2006 10:38:00 PM More reviews by ATLBlondie

I am a lip balm addict and this is my favorite "light duty" lip balm. I love the tingly feeling and it really works for me. Once Carmex started packaging their product in a chapstick-type tube, I switched to that, but I still like Bert's and keep it in my purse for times when my lips aren't really chapped, but I still want some moisture.