December 21, 2014 | 1644 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by freshdewberry

Very good lip balm! Natural, nice and pepperminty.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2006 8:55:00 PM More reviews by babychphat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like that it makes my lips feel minty and cool. But when it wears off my lips are dryer and more chappy than they were before.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by dzsupan1

It is wonderfully minty and tingly. Does not stay on especially long, but a good basic lipbalm. Probably will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff! I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag and use it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 6:05:00 PM More reviews by fiestyfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good basic lip balm nice consistency.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Gabbee

I'd heard that loads of celebrities use this product, so I was thinking 'it must be good'. I expected a sweet, honey scent, but instead it was an overpowering peppermint scent that made my lips tingle and sting when applied. I applied it to my chapped lips before going to sleep and was amazed to find that it was still on when I woke up in the morning. It did leave my lips feeling moisturized but I wasn't very impresses overall.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by qxtna1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells like crap, stings, too hard in consistency to moisturize well. stick with vaseline or rosebud salve

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 2:01:00 AM More reviews by daggeles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I think it costs too much...i love this chapstick. Its has good moisture hold and a great smell. Before you couldn't get it anywhere...now everywhere. Love it and would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by noahluvsmee

it leaves a nice tingly feeling on my lips and keeps its moisturized. the only bad thing is the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by daniellenice

This lip balm truely stands by its name - bee's wax. Some would think it would be chunky and thick and not do a thing to 'moisturize' when in reality - it is the BEST lip balm I have ever used. It is shiny, moisturizing, get under lipstick and had a great tingling feeling (peppermint oil) It smells great and doesnt have a bad taste. I would highly recommend this product for anyone of all ages to try!