Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/28/2006 10:48:00 PM

I have the balm in the little tin and I love this stuff. It smells and feels really good!! And I really like the fact that it is all natural. I will definitely buy again!

on 5/26/2006 10:19:00 AM

cracking lip balm, moisturises lips, provides a barier with out looking glossy, makes lips tingle and actually makes mine look slightly reder (which i love) certainly but again.

on 5/25/2006 4:13:00 PM

I was given this lip balm in a goodie bag for a company retreat; needless to say I'm hooked. I carry one in my purse and one in my make-up case.

*****I put it on before I work out since my lips tend to get more chapped from water & breathing.

******I use it over my lip liner it helps lock in my lip liner.

*****I use it on my eye brows before I use my eyebrow gel, it helps keep my eye brows from getting dry, which gels have the tendency to do.

I like the tingle feeling you get when you 1st put it on, not to thick & it's not like carmex where your lips get worse & peel.

on 5/25/2006 12:50:00 PM

My husband and I both love this lip balm. It feels great on the lips and seems to work well. We've bought numerous tubes of it over the years.

on 5/25/2006 1:59:00 AM

This stuff makes lips feel smooth and hydrated instantly. I don't have to constantly apply it like chapstick. I was told that petroleum jelly products dry your lips out more and and only fix the problem temporarily. Thinking about it now I find this to be so true. I have since thrown out all my chapsticks and will only use Burts's Bees and other natural lip products from now on. I love the smell and feel of this balm. My lips are in better condtion for longer because of it.

on 5/23/2006 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This is my must-have balm. It contains beeswax, ofcourse, Vitamin E, Peppermint, Coconut and Sunflower Oils. This is a great healing and conditioning balm for lips, not waxy or greasy, but delivers just enough moisture to the lips for temporary relief. I swear, I had moderately bad chapped lips, had been using Carmex and I remember buying this stuff at Bath & Body Works....I've been hooked ever since.

Hmm.. This lipbalm's not bad in general. However, i was rather disappointed as i was expecting much more after hearing all the raves about it. Guess my expectations were too high. It's not waxy, but the scent wasn't really appealing. That said, it did a great job of moisturising my lips & the price's economical too. I'd buy it again, even though i'd prefer more fruity-scented lipbalms!

on 5/20/2006 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Nice and tingly and not thick or goopy. A bit overpriced, but worth it!

on 5/14/2006 1:46:00 PM

After buying this I will NEVER go back! I love the way this makes my lips feel all tingly. It took me a little bit to get used to the peppermint smell but now I love it! I recommend it to everyone!

on 5/14/2006 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have bought this a million times and even my mom is addicted to it. We buy the tube one instead of the small metal jar which gets dirty really easily if you carry it around.

So anyway, the tube is plastic and a traditional Burt's Bees colour, yellow. I'm addicted to minty stuff (this has peppermint oil) so this is my lip moisturizer and at the same time a chapped lip relief! I don't know what I would've done without it. I put it on before lipstick or lipgloss! I just don't feel comfortable without it! I carry it with me everywhere. I used to carry lipgloss too, but I just stick to carrying this around! I love it! I can use it for a while and buy a new one at 4CAD. And yes, it does leave my lips soft and smooth.

I really don't know why I didn't review for this sooner... it's like the only thing I ever buy continuously other than my Olay Sensitive Therapy creme! continued >>

Popular Lip Treatments