April 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

An average lip balm that I found totally unremarkable. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2006 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mechante_mel

This is not the best lipbalm out there. I prefer Yves Rocher (see my review). But for the price it is ok and the texture is unique. Ok in the summer for a non-sticky feel but not enough for me in the harsh Montreal winters.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2006 9:08:00 PM More reviews by and_crystal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love that cool feeling... but this lip balm is a little hard for my taste. And it doesn't seem to be very moisturizing, either. But I'll keep it at a 4 rating because of the cool tingling sensation, minty smell, and decent price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2006 8:40:00 PM More reviews by AngelScent2251

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely ADORE Burt's Bees Lip Balm. It soothes my lips and even plumps them slightly. It's very refreshing, I wear it to bed because it feels so wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by pretty_colors

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My lips are very sensitive to any kind of lip product. Unfortunately, I can't use lipsticks, lip balms, or lip glosses. I have tried many, many lip products & to date there are only 2 products I can use. Neutrogena Lip Nutrition Honey Rescue Balm & Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm are the only two I can use on my sensitive lips. I have been using Burt's Bees Balm for about 4 years. This balm soothes & moisturizes my sensitive, dry, chapped lips. I use this product 24/7 & would panic without it! It's not thick or greasy so it's also a wonderful product to wear to bed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Cheeseandrice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely ADORE this lip balm! I love the cool tingly feeling it gives me after i put it on. It's also very moisturizing and it makes my lips feel soooo much better when i put it on after my lips get sun burnt or chapped. Highly recommended. It's not colored or anything like that so it's perfect for using around the house or before i go to sleep. I will definitely continue buying this forever. IT's just what i needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2006 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kml636

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is definitely a classic! Love, love love it. Nothing else compares. I have gotten all my friends and boyfriend to start using this stuff, a great value and a great product!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2006 4:42:00 PM More reviews by cahs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This used to be my favorite lip balm from burt's bees, but it seems to be more drying compared to my new favorite of the burt's bees shimmers collection. They feel much better in moisturizing and bathing the lips in peppermint.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2006 3:01:00 AM More reviews by JSophia

i LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm! i am now on my 2nd tube of this lipbalm and it's wonderful! i love the minty-ness and i love how it cools and tingles my lips a little. i also love the smell. it moisturizes chapped lips pretty well too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by bellisimobelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this stuff! It doesn't have the waxy feel that the chap-stick brand has. It has a great cooling sensation too. I also like the shimmers they are available in....particularly the champagne color.