October 31, 2014 | 1348 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by noahluvsmee

it leaves a nice tingly feeling on my lips and keeps its moisturized. the only bad thing is the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by daniellenice

This lip balm truely stands by its name - bee's wax. Some would think it would be chunky and thick and not do a thing to 'moisturize' when in reality - it is the BEST lip balm I have ever used. It is shiny, moisturizing, get under lipstick and had a great tingling feeling (peppermint oil) It smells great and doesnt have a bad taste. I would highly recommend this product for anyone of all ages to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MsBabyDoll

It was great.I love the tingling sensation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by zrmeda

This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried! I love the tingly feeling!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy most of the Bees products, but this stuff is really just so-so. Not bad, not good. A bit too strong of a scent for my taste. I do like the lip tints though. *Update, the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm is much much muuuuuch better than Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkvikchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never even heard of this brand until a freind gave it as a gift- I LOVE it, so soothing, and silky, I use it alone and under my lipstick, and before I go to bed. I have several laying around the house just in case.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by koko47

my personal HG of lip balms, says beeswax in the name but isn't to waxy and keeps my lips moisturized. the price is a bit more than your average lip balm at $3.99 CND. goes on clear and has a slight tingle (peppermint oil i believe) and practically no scent. def recommmend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Disneyland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Burt's lip balm. I couldn't live without it. A+++

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2006 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My everyday lip balm! Love the cool tingly feeling.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2006 7:52:00 PM More reviews by Amazaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love the minty tingle that this lip balm has, but I have to say it is not for me; in spite of the fact that upon application it goes on smoothly and feels moist, the effect soon vanishes and it actually dries my lips, which defeats the purpose of the lip-balm. I have tried everything on the market except for Kiehl and I have to say that the best and most economic out there is lip-balm by Bonne Bell.