Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 5/31/2006 6:59:00 AM

I like how it makes your lips tingle initially. Other than that, it didn't seem to do much for me. I would put it on and it just didn't moisturize my lips. I don't know. It's pretty mediocre.

on 5/29/2006 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product! It doesn't smell or feel strange and it goes on easily (it's not waxy like Chap-Stick). I keep one handy at home, in my purse and at work. I use this every morning when I'm getting ready and I have found that it prevents me from getting chapped lips. I live in Southern California, so I don't have any cold-weather lip problems, but my lips do tend to get dry without this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

EVERYONE kept telling me how great this is, but I was disappointed with it. I really didn't see that it did much to actually moisturize my lips. I just don't get the hype with this product at all???

on 5/29/2006 2:37:00 PM

I love natural products, so this seemed like a perfect fit for me. For awhile, I kept using it, though I disliked the waxy feel and it didn't seem to moisturize at all. Even after minutes of rubbing my lips together, this never penetrated beneath the skin, but just rested on top. In addition, it gave no color to my lips and in fact gave them a strange white tint. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and returned to my coveted Bonne Bell Lip Smackers.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oy!! I thought this was going to be the Micheal Jackson of lip balms..but I was wrong. It's like everyone is obsessed with it, and tells me how cool it is- and then I go get a tin, and I realize it's gross. I think to myself- noo my dear friends love this stuff... And if they love it, I usually do, too. But not this time.. It doesn't even DO anything. It's like waste my time in a tin. Yucky..don't give in to the hype. Try Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip treatment in the pink tin..that stuff is dolly.

on 5/28/2006 10:48:00 PM

I have the balm in the little tin and I love this stuff. It smells and feels really good!! And I really like the fact that it is all natural. I will definitely buy again!

on 5/26/2006 10:19:00 AM

cracking lip balm, moisturises lips, provides a barier with out looking glossy, makes lips tingle and actually makes mine look slightly reder (which i love) certainly but again.

on 5/25/2006 4:13:00 PM

I was given this lip balm in a goodie bag for a company retreat; needless to say I'm hooked. I carry one in my purse and one in my make-up case.

*****I put it on before I work out since my lips tend to get more chapped from water & breathing.

******I use it over my lip liner it helps lock in my lip liner.

*****I use it on my eye brows before I use my eyebrow gel, it helps keep my eye brows from getting dry, which gels have the tendency to do.

I like the tingle feeling you get when you 1st put it on, not to thick & it's not like carmex where your lips get worse & peel.

on 5/25/2006 12:50:00 PM

My husband and I both love this lip balm. It feels great on the lips and seems to work well. We've bought numerous tubes of it over the years.

on 5/25/2006 1:59:00 AM

This stuff makes lips feel smooth and hydrated instantly. I don't have to constantly apply it like chapstick. I was told that petroleum jelly products dry your lips out more and and only fix the problem temporarily. Thinking about it now I find this to be so true. I have since thrown out all my chapsticks and will only use Burts's Bees and other natural lip products from now on. I love the smell and feel of this balm. My lips are in better condtion for longer because of it.

Popular Lip Treatments