October 31, 2014 | 1038 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2007 5:36:00 PM More reviews by KathleenTheGreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought it and then realized about a month later (how embarrassing) that it was orange on me. I have now been tanning quite a bit and it actually matches me. Its an NW 20.. I was in the mac shop and tried other shade son the paler areas of my skin and nothing would match. Anyway , when I get paler i iwll have to find something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2007 1:32:00 AM More reviews by SereneBeauty

MAC produces some of the best foundations I have ever used, bar none. As a very dark-skinned African American woman, it has ALWAYS been difficult for me to find shades that really matched well. I am happy to say that I have not found that to be a problem with MAC, and is probably the number one reason why I will forever be devoted to MAC.

Studio Fix Fluid is an amazing product. I have oily, acne -prone skin with moderate scarring. This product has great coverage, without making me look like I am wearing a mask. It lasts all day, and really gives my skin a very luminous and pretty every day look. The coverage is buildable, making it great to go from a day to evening look easily with one foundation.

I apply using a brush, and I wear NW55. I would highly recommend this product to all women who love high quality make up and love looking good!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by epaty

The color is perfect, but it changes after an hour into an orange mess. Also, the smell is intoxicating. I use it only to go out or for pictures, its like wearing a mask. On my forhead, it looks kind of grey ashy color. I use Nc40. Still looking for a better foundation that isn't as thick.update: turns out the color was wrong. i need nc42 and it looks perfect. but i use nc40 in center of face.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2007 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Britee

This is so thick and such heavy coverage. Does not look natural at all.
Maybe if you work in tv this will work.
Not for everyday wear.
I would use if I wanted to look and feel like I was wearing a mask.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2007 11:40:00 PM More reviews by Lacy

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This foundation is not that bad....it does have good coverage and has yet to break me out..I have been using it for about 2 weeks. However, if you get oily AT ALL- you may not like this. It is very humid where I live in the summer and this foundation turns into an oil slick in about 3 hours, especially if you are outside at all. If you have even combination skin, I would not recommend this for that reason. If you are very dry, it would probably work.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2007 8:20:00 PM More reviews by nemorris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my hg liquid foundation. I never really liked liquids before I found this one. I t doesn't feel oily on my skin, even at the end of the day, and it doesn't break me out and I have very sensitive skin that is very prone to breakouts. I use a foundation brush or the 187 to put it on and I never have any streaks. The color NC15 is a perfect match to my skin which is sooo hard for me to find. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2007 10:02:00 PM More reviews by Xinya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Covers well. Matt is the only shortcoming since I more prefer a dewy look. Besides the BA suggests NC25 and now I felt it looks too yellow on my light Asian skin. Will not purchase again and will try Stila, Cliniques, PX, Estee Lauder next time.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/12/2007 11:48:00 PM More reviews by d_ollly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

....so so mad at this foundation. I got a sample of this just to try cos Im an idiot and didnt think Id be one of the unfortunate ones. I used it for 4 days, the first 3 days my skin looked AMAZING with this stuff on. It made me flawless looking and glowy and everything I wanted. Then I noticed my skin go haywire. ALL OF MY PORES were CLOGGED like no other and there were grainy bumps all over my skin which led to a few (and thank god only a few) breakouts. My skin also got EXTREMELY dry after being semi-oily before. Ive never had dry skin before so this was soooo weird to me. I immediately (after freaking out) threw out the sample, cleaned my brushes, and started on a cleaning freak out. After using Olay's Exfoliator/Face Peel kit AND TONS of Eucerin Cream my skin is back to normal after just 4 days. The bumps are gone, the breakouts are gone, and my skin is no longer super dry. I wish this foundation worked for me but it definetly was the worst thing I couldve done to my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2007 1:04:00 PM More reviews by heartofnapalm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to like this. First of all, I think the makeup artist matched me with the wrong colour. The foundation looked a little dark on me, but if blended well it didn't look too weird. This foundation was a little hard to blend, and while the coverage was wonderful, up close, it looked a little gross and cakey. But my main problem with this foundation was that it broke me out horribly. :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 3:33:00 AM More reviews by baby_grazi_x05

I took one lippie off for the price and packaging (I prefer squeeze tubes), but beyond that.. I LOVE this foundation! I use it with the Blot Powder, and any of MAC's blushes that I have, plus Fix+ and this stuff stays PUT! It covers beautifully, and doesn't feel heavy or look cakey, but it doesn't look oily either. Perfect. Just perfect! I have some issues blending, but I think that's my brush. I need to invest in the 187, even though I had it before and used it for cheek color and just...HATED it.