December 19, 2014 | 1013 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2007 1:43:00 PM More reviews by nattyngeorge

The coverage is amazing and it makes my skin look flawless. The only bad thing is, it breaks me out. If I keep it on all day.. I can actually feel the pimples forming. lol Maybe not the best choice for every day wear.. unless you cleanse and exfoliate daily. But I do always go back to using this foundation. SFF has always been my 1st foundation love and I always make sure to have a bottle on hand. The color selection is amazing and it gives me a great med coverage that lasts all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2007 6:17:00 PM More reviews by toxik

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this, but it isn't my HG yet because it doesnt quite control oil. I have to pair it up with Blot Powder, yet I still risk looking oily at the end of the day. (reminder: im a oily freak)
I like the coverage it gives, and prefer this over the compact. It can get messy, though, because mine doesn't come with a pump, so I have to pour it out onto my brush. Also, its packaging is made of glass. (klutz alert!)
Then again, I like how the glass packaging kinda glams up the whole foundation bottle.

MAC Studio Fix/Fluid NC25.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by stars629

Finally, my HG foundation! I've tried Chanel, Clinique, Prescriptives, Laura mercier, lancome, Everyday Minerals, BareMinerals... and this is definetly the one. Everytime I wear it, my face looks flawless. I wear NC42- It evens out my skintone and enhances my yellow undertones without turning me into an orange. I bought the pump from the MAC store and am wasting so much less now! Wears all day- through the hot summers of Texas, and doesn't change color on me. Oily skinned ladies, try this one out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2007 10:42:00 PM More reviews by misspris26

I've tried a few MAC fx's and never bothered to review them. I had heard the rec's on MUA non-stop so I was excited to try this. My skin, though acne prone, is very clear (thanks to MUA btw) so I found this to be a wee bit heavier than I needed. It also did not keep my oiliness at bay like the SA claimed. Boo! It just wasn't what it was hyped up to be. : (

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 9:40:00 AM More reviews by auee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got back from the MAC counter yesterday morning & picked up this foundation. I heard good reviews about this and just had to pick one up.
I tried it on when I got home and OH MY GOD. I never thought that I would find my perfect foundation. But this one is seriously amazing. I have the worst skin ever and have acne all over my face, but wearing this stuff made me feel dead sexy. I'm a NC35 btw.
I still had the foundation through the day and even went to bed with it.
The next morning when I woke up I still had it on! The staying power is just great. The coverage is also great.
My brother who always has to make fun of my face told me how great I looked.

Highly recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

God, I was so excited when I heard about this. I really wanted to like it because MAC can almost always match my color. This is just way too thick and turns out cakey on my oily skin. I feel like a drag queen wearing it. Plus it costs more than I thought it would. Definitely going back. Maybe if I tried mixing it with moisturizer it would work better but I don't wear moisturizer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 12:19:00 AM More reviews by kylesmom27

This is an awesome foundation with great staying power w/o looking masky. I am usually NC15 but the MA said that these run very yellow so I ended up with NW15. Perfect! I use it with the MAC foundation brush, which I also love. This stuff has minimal rub-off but is easily removed with Clinique TTDO Balm. Would be better with a pump top, though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by AJsMommy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been acne prone all my life, and i have never been one to spend alot of money on makeup. I have always been insecure about my skin, but when i wear this I feel dead sexy. (other MAC products included with overall look) but i have never had a foundation that i can just put on and really dont have to worry too much about trying to conceal my ance over my foundation. Its made me a more confidant person. i love it!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by tonkabeane

As much as I wanted to love this foundation (I paid $27 including tax for it and in my world, that's a lot of money for one bottle of foundation), I just couldn't. I have really oily, acne-prone skin and this foundation probably made my skin worse. My skin was still super oily in the T-zone and slightly "cake-y" on my nose. I believe Studio Fix was also the cause of my "super zit" because the super zit only showed up during the time I used Studio Fix and hasn't show up since I stopped using Studio Fix. It was also too "heavy" for my preference. I prefer a light-weight foundation that has medium coverage. I don't like wearing a mask when I leave the house.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rapbabe16

This stuff is like falling in love for the first time lmao. It's perfect and exciting. I have very pale skin and I found the right match. It covers GORGEOUSLY and it manages not to look cakey. It's perfect. <3<3