September 2, 2014 | 1914 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 4/21/2006 12:23:00 AM More reviews by qxtna1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

smells like crap, stings, too hard in consistency to moisturize well. stick with vaseline or rosebud salve

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2006 2:01:00 AM More reviews by daggeles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Although I think it costs too much...i love this chapstick. Its has good moisture hold and a great smell. Before you couldn't get it anywhere...now everywhere. Love it and would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2006 1:45:00 AM More reviews by noahluvsmee

it leaves a nice tingly feeling on my lips and keeps its moisturized. the only bad thing is the smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2006 7:01:00 PM More reviews by daniellenice

This lip balm truely stands by its name - bee's wax. Some would think it would be chunky and thick and not do a thing to 'moisturize' when in reality - it is the BEST lip balm I have ever used. It is shiny, moisturizing, get under lipstick and had a great tingling feeling (peppermint oil) It smells great and doesnt have a bad taste. I would highly recommend this product for anyone of all ages to try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2006 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MsBabyDoll

It was great.I love the tingling sensation.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by zrmeda

This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried! I love the tingly feeling!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by heileres

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I enjoy most of the Bees products, but this stuff is really just so-so. Not bad, not good. A bit too strong of a scent for my taste. I do like the lip tints though. *Update, the C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Balm is much much muuuuuch better than Burt's Bees.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 6:08:00 PM More reviews by pinkvikchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I never even heard of this brand until a freind gave it as a gift- I LOVE it, so soothing, and silky, I use it alone and under my lipstick, and before I go to bed. I have several laying around the house just in case.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 4:23:00 PM More reviews by koko47

my personal HG of lip balms, says beeswax in the name but isn't to waxy and keeps my lips moisturized. the price is a bit more than your average lip balm at $3.99 CND. goes on clear and has a slight tingle (peppermint oil i believe) and practically no scent. def recommmend

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2006 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Disneyland

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE Burt's lip balm. I couldn't live without it. A+++