Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

LOVE IT! AND IT TINGLES! NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHAPSTICK AGAIN1

on 6/2/2006 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE BURT'S BEES!!!!

It doesn't taste gross and medicated like Carmex and Blistex tend to, but I feel the same great effects from it! I always apply excessive amounts before going to sleep at night and awake with, in my opinon, a much softer and plumper lip than I had gone to sleep with. Burt's Bees also makes an amazing foundation prior to applying lipstick. Helps it smooth right on! :)

on 6/1/2006 10:19:00 PM

YOU HAVE TO BUY THE ONE IN THE TIN - NOT THE TUBE. i have no idea why the two textures are different, but if you tried this product in the tube and not the tin, please re-try! the stuff in the tin has a better texture and stays on longer and actually heals and medicates. love it.

on 6/1/2006 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The lip balm is not that moisturing, but I have really dry lips. The only good thing about it is that it's minty.

on 6/1/2006 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I completely love this stuff. Anytime my lips feel dry, I just swipe some on and it feels much better! As long as I don't put too much on, there is no waxy feeling for me. I definitely never noticed any whitish tints. On days when I do not put on any sort of lipstick/colored glosses, I use just this. Trust me, if it made my lips look any paler than normal, I wouldn't do that.

on 5/31/2006 6:59:00 AM

I like how it makes your lips tingle initially. Other than that, it didn't seem to do much for me. I would put it on and it just didn't moisturize my lips. I don't know. It's pretty mediocre.

on 5/29/2006 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like this product! It doesn't smell or feel strange and it goes on easily (it's not waxy like Chap-Stick). I keep one handy at home, in my purse and at work. I use this every morning when I'm getting ready and I have found that it prevents me from getting chapped lips. I live in Southern California, so I don't have any cold-weather lip problems, but my lips do tend to get dry without this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

EVERYONE kept telling me how great this is, but I was disappointed with it. I really didn't see that it did much to actually moisturize my lips. I just don't get the hype with this product at all???

on 5/29/2006 2:37:00 PM

I love natural products, so this seemed like a perfect fit for me. For awhile, I kept using it, though I disliked the waxy feel and it didn't seem to moisturize at all. Even after minutes of rubbing my lips together, this never penetrated beneath the skin, but just rested on top. In addition, it gave no color to my lips and in fact gave them a strange white tint. Finally I couldn't take it anymore and returned to my coveted Bonne Bell Lip Smackers.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Oy!! I thought this was going to be the Micheal Jackson of lip balms..but I was wrong. It's like everyone is obsessed with it, and tells me how cool it is- and then I go get a tin, and I realize it's gross. I think to myself- noo my dear friends love this stuff... And if they love it, I usually do, too. But not this time.. It doesn't even DO anything. It's like waste my time in a tin. Yucky..don't give in to the hype. Try Victoria's Secret beauty rush lip treatment in the pink tin..that stuff is dolly.

Popular Lip Treatments