November 28, 2014 | 1450 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2006 7:09:00 AM More reviews by AhCapp

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this while I was in Hongkong. Didn't know why it was soo popular until I give it a try. It didn't leave behind a layer of white residue on my lips like other lip balms did. Perhaps it's because it's made of beeswax. It's very moisturising and I try to apply it before I apply any lipgloss/ lip sticks. I like this lip balm and will continue to buy it in the future.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2006 2:35:00 PM More reviews by blairb22

Cheap, but there are so many better affordable glosses and balms. This one offers no color shine, and comes off quickly. A waste of money even at it's cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by swimmifish

I'm on my second tube. How can anyone not like this stuff? It's minty and it makes your lips tingle. Inexpensive, and the SPF is very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Mats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard a lot about Burt's Bees products, so I figured it would be a good quality. This stuff totally sucked. It feels like candle wax, it's so hard to spread and it dried out my lips instead of moisturized them.
The smell is nothing to write home about either.
Definately wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a thick, waxy texture that in my experience did not moisturize very well. It just sort of sat on my lips. The smell is minty, which I did not mind, I just didn't like it because it didn't seem to do anything for my lips. I prefer Avon Lip Dew or even plain vaseline to this. The Trader Joe's mint lip balm also works quite well for a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product and actually buy 2 at a time. I use the lip balm in the tin as I find the stick does not moisturize my lips as well. I have used this for 7-8 years and everyone I know uses it now too. I put it on just before I go to sleep and wake up with soft lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by freshdewberry

Very good lip balm! Natural, nice and pepperminty.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2006 8:55:00 PM More reviews by babychphat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like that it makes my lips feel minty and cool. But when it wears off my lips are dryer and more chappy than they were before.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by dzsupan1

It is wonderfully minty and tingly. Does not stay on especially long, but a good basic lipbalm. Probably will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff! I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag and use it everyday.