Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

beeswax, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, peppermint oil, lanolin, tocopherol, rosemary leaf extract, soybean oil, canola oil.

on 6/21/2006 8:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

In my arsenal of various products, many come and go. The only one that has lasted the test of time has been my Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I am truly addicted to it and absolutely nothing even comes close. The minty sensation is so soothing to my lips and it keeps them so soft. Every time my boyfriend kisses me he asks me, "Did you just brush your teeth?" And I tell him, "No it's my Burt's Bees!" (However, I do brush my teeth!) The only time I don't wear it is when we are boating and I use a product with an SPF.

on 6/14/2006 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have so many scattered everywhere ... in the car, in hand bags, business bags, etc. I love the tingling sensation and it's just such a nice basic lip balm. It doesn't make my lips feel super soft but it works well to hold moisture.

on 6/14/2006 1:12:00 PM

I love Burt's Bees Lip Balm. I have been wearing it for about 10 years...wow. Its hard to believe its really been that long. I love the way it feels on my lips. I really like that its not flavored or heavily sented...the minty scent comes from the peppermint oil used in the product.

Its my favorite lip product.

on 6/10/2006 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I gave this 4 lippies because I'm in love with the cool, refreshing tingly feeling this gives; however, I just don't think it's very moisturizing, and I find that I have to re-apply quite often because it absorbs extremely quickly. But it is light & non-greasy, and smells fresh. Cute packaging and reasonably priced.
***EDIT*** This just doesn't do enough to moisturize. I have to reapply every few minutes, I think it does more harm than good. Will not repurchase.

on 6/10/2006 11:40:00 AM

Best lip balm ever!! Makes my lips feel fresh and tingly. Also, I could swear that it plumps them up a bit (the peppermint maybe?). I use it over my lip liners and/or lipsticks all of the time. Not greasy, not sticky. I will keep using this product as long as they keep making it.

LOVE IT! AND IT TINGLES! NEVER BUY ANOTHER CHAPSTICK AGAIN1

on 6/2/2006 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE BURT'S BEES!!!!

It doesn't taste gross and medicated like Carmex and Blistex tend to, but I feel the same great effects from it! I always apply excessive amounts before going to sleep at night and awake with, in my opinon, a much softer and plumper lip than I had gone to sleep with. Burt's Bees also makes an amazing foundation prior to applying lipstick. Helps it smooth right on! :)

on 6/1/2006 10:19:00 PM

YOU HAVE TO BUY THE ONE IN THE TIN - NOT THE TUBE. i have no idea why the two textures are different, but if you tried this product in the tube and not the tin, please re-try! the stuff in the tin has a better texture and stays on longer and actually heals and medicates. love it.

on 6/1/2006 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The lip balm is not that moisturing, but I have really dry lips. The only good thing about it is that it's minty.

on 6/1/2006 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I completely love this stuff. Anytime my lips feel dry, I just swipe some on and it feels much better! As long as I don't put too much on, there is no waxy feeling for me. I definitely never noticed any whitish tints. On days when I do not put on any sort of lipstick/colored glosses, I use just this. Trust me, if it made my lips look any paler than normal, I wouldn't do that.

Popular Lip Treatments