August 21, 2014 | 1928 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2006 3:55:00 AM More reviews by swimmifish

I'm on my second tube. How can anyone not like this stuff? It's minty and it makes your lips tingle. Inexpensive, and the SPF is very nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2006 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Mats

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I heard a lot about Burt's Bees products, so I figured it would be a good quality. This stuff totally sucked. It feels like candle wax, it's so hard to spread and it dried out my lips instead of moisturized them.
The smell is nothing to write home about either.
Definately wouldn't buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2006 4:19:00 PM More reviews by renia22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has a thick, waxy texture that in my experience did not moisturize very well. It just sort of sat on my lips. The smell is minty, which I did not mind, I just didn't like it because it didn't seem to do anything for my lips. I prefer Avon Lip Dew or even plain vaseline to this. The Trader Joe's mint lip balm also works quite well for a very reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2006 10:52:00 AM More reviews by MRSLE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this product and actually buy 2 at a time. I use the lip balm in the tin as I find the stick does not moisturize my lips as well. I have used this for 7-8 years and everyone I know uses it now too. I put it on just before I go to sleep and wake up with soft lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by freshdewberry

Very good lip balm! Natural, nice and pepperminty.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/24/2006 8:55:00 PM More reviews by babychphat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Like that it makes my lips feel minty and cool. But when it wears off my lips are dryer and more chappy than they were before.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2006 11:50:00 AM More reviews by dzsupan1

It is wonderfully minty and tingly. Does not stay on especially long, but a good basic lipbalm. Probably will not buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by courtlee128

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really love this stuff! I keep one in my purse and one in my makeup bag and use it everyday.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2006 6:05:00 PM More reviews by fiestyfox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Good basic lip balm nice consistency.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2006 7:35:00 AM More reviews by Gabbee

I'd heard that loads of celebrities use this product, so I was thinking 'it must be good'. I expected a sweet, honey scent, but instead it was an overpowering peppermint scent that made my lips tingle and sting when applied. I applied it to my chapped lips before going to sleep and was amazed to find that it was still on when I woke up in the morning. It did leave my lips feeling moisturized but I wasn't very impresses overall.