November 23, 2014 | 1114 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by cynthiayili

When I use this product in the first time i thought it didn't moisture my lip very well but after few times the wax from the lip stick come off and it really moisture my lip well. Also like the mint that make cool feeling for my lip(nomrally i won't like mint except this one). If can't find anything better than this one would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by delia56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this is a great product cause it doesn't dry out your lips like chapstick or softlips. This actually puts back moisture into your lips and it fills really good and minty afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2006 3:46:00 AM More reviews by lyouseewhy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this lip balm. I love that way it makes you're lips feel minty and I personally think its the best chapstick out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by coopercat3104

I love this product!! It smells amazing (I love minty smells) and keeps my lips soft and moist. I have it in the tube because the tin was just a pain (even though it looked cool). It is also very afordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 11:43:00 AM More reviews by jam95630

I like the minty after effect this product has on my lips. The consistency isn't waxy like chapstick and it heals my chapped lips quicker than chapstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 1:50:00 AM More reviews by JillN

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great cult product. It is natural, has a lovely smell and stays on for hours. The initial tingle when you first apply it is a bit of a surprise but I guess it's the menthol doing its work.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 1:04:00 AM More reviews by rpolisk

I have to add my raves for this super cheap yet completely essential product. I carry a tube with me everywhere. It feels great, freshens my breath if I can't brush my teeth right after eating, picks me up with its little tingle...a dream product. Would rebuy forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 12:45:00 PM More reviews by volley28

I've been using this stuff for 6 years now. I still can't find a better lip balm. It keeps my lips soft even after it's worn off, which takes a while. I love the mint in this because it's not overpowering and gives me a little pick me up. My lips honestly couldn't make it without this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 5:42:00 AM More reviews by unlvjungin

Great stuff! I wanna use this forever

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2006 6:28:00 PM More reviews by ikkkikik

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the tingley feeling this gives my lips. Also, unlike most lip moisturizers, this doesn't need to be re-applied frequently. It keeps my lips moist for hours. Definately a staple of mine.