October 30, 2014 | 1768 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by CrystalCherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have heard so many good things about this toner and that was the reason I decided to try this. This suppose to be a toner/essence, and it was regarded as the "miracle water". Well, I have not noticed an obvious improvement of my skin since I started using this. The texture is very light, just like a toner, and it is fragrance free. I wouldn't say this is truely miracle, but this is definitely not bad. It is east to absorbe, does not sting my sensitive skin. But since the price is so expensive, I would expect a better result from this.
The only reason I will repurchase this toner is because I want to try it with other SK-II items to see if it will bring out a better result.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2010 4:18:00 PM More reviews by jeanbean

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin used to be pretty oily, especially in the summer. I'd have to blot once or twice a day for sure. I'd also get small bumps on my forehead sometimes, maybe from sweat I'm not too sure. I started using SK-II's essence about a week ago, and the small bumps have disappeared. Today after lunch I got out my face blotting sheets as usual, and to my surprise there was hardly any oil on my face!!! I blotted my whole face anyway and only a small portion of the sheet had oil on it! I'm so amazed and happy right now, so happy that I just ordered another jumbo size bottle, haha. >_< It is expensive, but nothing has been able to hydrate my face and balance the oil production as well as this.

The smell doesn't bother me at all. I think it's a very "natural" smell, better than fragrance in my opinion. I also like that the texture is very refreshing, though still thicker than a normal toner, but does not leave behind any stickiness or residue like some other essences I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by andrienneliew

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was converted to a SK-II addict thanks to my sister who is an addict herself. I wasn't very impressed with the price at the first place as it's way too over my budget as a university student (in my very early 20s). I was awarded my first 'trial set' by my sister and it was a no turning back for me since then. It tame my soon-to-be-popping-out-pimples by just dabbing on some of the essence on a cotton pad and stick it to the pimple (SA advised me to stick the cotton pad till it dries off after I'm done patting the essence with it allover my face) and brings back the suppleness to my skin.

Contrary to believe, SK-II is not only for aging skin or late 20s because I firmly believe that the max age you should start taking really good care and preparing the foundation for ageing skin would be 25 (of course, the earlier the better).

The reason why this HG of mine did not get 5 stars is because of the price factor. The smell is still acceptable to me prolly because I have high tolerance for my sense of smell (I could tolerate bird poop facial too :D).

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2010 9:27:00 AM More reviews by fifimakeup

Ok, so the trick with this one is to use it for three to six months non-stop. I hated the smell, but I had bought into it because of the major claims. I used it for four weeks and was so disappointed (nothing happened) i actually went back to the shop to complain! Anyways, the lady at the shop was very kind and said I should keep at it for a few more months and it would make a difference, and if it didnt then i should go back again. So dejectedly I went home and continued using it. Anyways, i can say that after using it twice a day every day for six months it really did seem to have smoothed and cleared out my skin and i did seem more fresh faced than before. I've even bought two more bottles since then and have been using it for two years now!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2010 8:27:00 AM More reviews by poppyyap

ok, this is either u luv it or hate it product.

i first tried it 3 yrs back, it did nothing for me. nothing at all. it smells bad and its so exp for 'water'. certainly did no miracle for me.

3yrs later, ive decided to give it a try again.
I gt this product after i complimented a SA complexion and she mentioned shes using this FTE. mind u, shes nt even in the skincare industry.
initially this FTE gave me terrible little bumps all over my face. (especially on my forehead/cheeks and nose) i thought i had an allergy reaction and rushed to the counter, only to realize its part of their 'purging effect'. the sa gave me sample of the toner (which contains AHA) and told me to use together with the FTE.

viola! my skin became clearer and smoother, and definitely controlled my oily t-zone area. even my surrounding frens have commented on my improved complexion. will i buy this pdt again? yes, but only this FTE and only in the duty-free area (its way too exp)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/6/2010 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ahjinezz

I've been using this product for months... It did no miracle to me so far... Quite disapponting result as I spent so much on such a big bottle with no result...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/29/2010 3:01:00 PM More reviews by NYAPPY

This was very moisturizing I have to admit, it kept my skin baby soft.
BUT it broke me out after 3 days and the smell was just off to me.
Well the smell didn't really bug me because it does go away after you put it on your face, but the blemishes I got on my cheeks as a result of using this (and I NEVER break out on my cheeks) was just disappointing.. especially for the price of this as well ~

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Oildy

SKii has been in my mind for 5 years. My skin is very sensitive and most of my skin care and cosmetic are from Japanese companies (I am asian).

I tried FTE 5 years ago with cleansing foam that comes in the trial kit. However, it was not work on me and my face looked like I got 7-8 mosquito bite all over my face and it was itchy!

But I have been tempted by good review and recommendations from my friends over this 5 years. Finally, I decided to give SKii another try.

I bought FTE together with the two new Cellumination line. After no allergic reaction from the Cellumination (start with the deep surge for a few days and then the essence for few more days), I started using FTE.

It was unfortunate that my skin had some reaction, not significant notice but it bothered me when I saw myself in mirror or touch my face and found that it was not smooth like my skin wanted to break out but it was not ( I rarely has any pimple or uneven skin except I allergic to something).

After a week, I can't stand that uneven skin anymore so I used my anti-allergic cream for 2 nights. Then, I try FTE again.

This time, no allergic reactive (it has been 4 days now) and my skin becomes brighter and look so smooth and clear. It likes I am having a baby face!!! TIP; The effect is better once I start using SKii cleansing gel.

I decided to keep using FTE and other SKii prodyct. Will cross my figure to make them become my HG!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by neko82

I love this!! I have oily skin and my face would break out every now and then. When I start to feel the pimple forming, I apply this to the pimple and the next day it's gone (or dying)! Sometimes I get the cyst forming and it always takes 2+ weeks for it to shrink, but I'd apply this product and it goes away in a few days! I swear! It's worked on several pimples so I swear by this now. I'm so happy I found this! I also use the aging cream (forgot the name, but it's in the red jar) all over my face. I have scars and uneven skin and after consistent use of this product, I do notice a difference!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Sab29

I cannot live without this product. When I lived in Shanghai, my skin had a lot of breakouts because of the polution that I was not used, I have tried absolutely everything, and this lin including this essence were my salvation.
Love it, would definitly recommend all SKII products, its worth th money I think :)