NARS Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

4.4

on 2/20/2011 2:08:00 AM

The highlighter is absolutely gorgeous. The powder is very finely milled which gives your cheeks a beautiful sheen. It appears white but it shows up as a golden sheen. It's perfect for the summer! Love it!

on 2/20/2011 12:08:00 AM

This is absolutely gorgeous! I've been using this for 2 months now. It's very pigmented. A little of this is all you need. I love how this gives me such a nice glow, not too much, just perfect. I would use this on my tear ducts and my cheeks. I get compliments all the time :-)

on 2/16/2011 8:26:00 PM

This gives me what no foundation has ever been able to: G-L-O-W. In my 50s, no less! I apply with a natural dark hair bronzer brush. The powder is easy to see on the brush, and therefore easy to control. I sweep this very lightly over my temples, cheekbone, jawline--the aforementioned cursive "E." And a little across the bridge of my nose. After foundation and blush. As others have written, it doesn't shimmer all silvery and metallic and fishscale-like. It doesn't accentuate pores; in fact, on the contrary - it blurs and refines. The first product for which I live in fear of discontinuation. Pleeease, Mr. Nars, keep making this miraculous stuff.

on 2/16/2011 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I am in love with this highlighter. the golden hues look so gorgeous on my yellow undertones. i also use this under my brow and tearducts. very pretty highlighter!!! =] you can wear this alone and it still look great! i like to pair this with laguna and orgasm and im set for the day! =] LADIES DEFINATELY PICK THIS ONE UP!

on 2/6/2011 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Golden hue and a bit shimmery. it doesn't blend really well on my dry combination skin. It looks ridiculous on my cupid bow because of the yellowish tone. Under the brow it looks ok. On top of the cheek and under the eyes it looks again, too yellowish and shimmery. My skin is NC30 and it still looks, overall, too yellow!

If I hadn't thrown away the package I would have returned it to Sephora.

*A sweet girl on MUA has sent me a tip that you can actually return w/o box. Thanks so much Hanhee! However I decided to keep this item as it actually looks good for nightouts where bolder colors and highlights are needed.

on 1/30/2011 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Loveee this!!! This gives the perfect golden sheen, doesn't look icey or glittery, just a healthy glow. Slightly similar to Vanilla pigment by MAC, except Vanilla is more blue-ish toned, and Albatross is golden-ey. Perfect for cheek, nose, cupid's bow highlighting as well as browbone as an eyeshadow. Goes to any skin tone and will last forever.

on 1/29/2011 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Favorite highlighter ever! Albatross gives the perfect golden shimmer to my NC20 skin. I apply it to the tops of my cheeks, nose, and cupid's bow. I have used liquid highlighters, but have found that the powder ones look more natural and work better for my oily skin. I use this for both day and night. Lasts all day.

on 1/22/2011 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is an amazing highlighter, one I don't think I would ever be able to live without!! It makes your skin glow without looking glittery and fake, and works perfectly on my pale skin. HG status for sure <3

This gives a really beautiful glow to my skin. I like how it is really subtle, but in the right lighting it can really pop. I had been looking for a golden highlighter and this is great. I find that I do have to build the color up quite a bit, but that is probably because I am extremely pale. When I get the desired build up, it looks beautiful.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

got this for christmas and now and i dont think i could live without it. the glitter is so finely milled it doesnt look glitterly. it leaves a golden glow. its so beautiful and i like that its a powder cause it looks like you are naturally radiant. YAY NARS

Top Rated NARS Products