April 23, 2014 | 1389 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lycra Lash Extender

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ndesimon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A surprisingly nice mascara - my lashes are very dense and most mascaras cause them to spike together. This lengthened well without any clumps or stickiness.

Result: lashes that look longer and darker without any trace of Tammy Faye. I'll most likely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new favorite mascara!!! I have no clumps or no smudges. I love it too because it comes in brown, which not many mascaras do. I'm on my second tube now. I'll be buying it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lizard55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara! It makes my lashes very full and long looking, and never gets clumpy on me. I always wipe a tiny bit of mascara off of the wand first, so maybe that helps stop any clump as well. I love wearing this mascara, and it has become my HG. I strongly reccomend trying this!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

This is probably one of the worse mascaras I've used next to anything by Maybeline. It did absolutely nothing for my lashes. It barely colored them but certainly did not lengthen or curl them. A waste of $5!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Generally speaking, this is a rather good mascara. I'm typically a volume girl, but this one had an on-pack free Exaggerate black e/liner and I was intrigued by the curl and length claims, so I picked one up.
It doesn't volumize (though it doesn't claim to so no fault to them) but it does separate my lashes and make them all feathery without any clumps. Quite good for anyone wanting that natural defined look. I can't say anything about the curling aspect (how do you measure that anyways?) but still a good find.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ltiwdt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great d/s mascara. Modestly thickens, definitely lengthens. Comes off easily and barely flakes, if at all.
It wasn't until I used it for a while (and then went back to Estee's More than Mascara) that I realized how good it actually was-it grows on you.
It's great for making lashes look better, but not so dramatic that you can't use it during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by makikay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this mascara. I bought it in black =) Cheap drugstore price, but awesome quality. It really separates and elongates your lashes! The formula doesn't clump either! I think it's great even for everyday use, it makes your lashes look naturally beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lala5

i love this mascara! I like the natural look and this mascara is VERY NATURAL looking, but its not bad because it still lengthens and seperates very well. my new favorite for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by M1L1

Gave this a 2 for price--compared to other Rimmel mascaras, this is a bit more expensive. Packaging's a 4--dark lavender labeling on black tube looks sophisticated, but the tube is rather long, just shorter than those from L'Oreal mascaras. Still, I love this product. Lengthens lashes slightly and lasts at least 14 hours on me [then again, I don't cry--this is non-WP]. No problem with clumping, smearing, smudging. Stays well on lashes yet easy to remove--with non-greasy makeup remover plus face cleanser. Hope Rimmel keeps making this. Will repurchase if the mascara and formula stay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2007 6:59:00 AM More reviews by 67tempest

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well all i seem to be doing nowadays is writing mascara reviews...my HG mascara has been discontinued so i have been testing many many new ones... my lashes are on the thick side..sorta short and stick straight ..pointing down... i curl my lashes first ... i dont like to curl my lashes after because that does alot of damage to your lashes..i read alot of reviews of people that actually apply thier mascara and then curl thier lashes..for some reason when i have tried to curl them after my mascara half my lashes get ripped out...anyhow...i use shisheido mascara base prior to applying mascara... i curled my lashes then put on my base..waited for it to dry and then applied this ..and WOW.. NO CLUMPING .. really defined and separated each individual lash and such a dark glossy black..i love it..i think this is my new HG mascara..i have no idea why this isnt getting rave reviews....maybe its the mascara base i use first... i am going to try it without the base to see the difference...i highly recommend this for women that have to use a curler ...my curl stayed 100 percent ...it worked great on my lower lashes as well ...i think my search is over... at the time i bought this i also got 6 other types of mascara..i will test those and then make my final decision... if you want Tammy Faye Baker lashes i dont recommend this... use the YSL Faux Cils...