December 19, 2014 | 1498 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lycra Lash Extender

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 5:59:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I liked this mascara, over all it's bad. It didnt clump at all and gave me volume but not a tremendous amount a length (which is what I personally need) so I might repurchase and use for an every day mascara, its definately not overly dramatic but its a good product, probably awesome for ladies with naturally long lashes.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2007 7:39:00 PM More reviews by ndesimon

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A surprisingly nice mascara - my lashes are very dense and most mascaras cause them to spike together. This lengthened well without any clumps or stickiness.

Result: lashes that look longer and darker without any trace of Tammy Faye. I'll most likely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new favorite mascara!!! I have no clumps or no smudges. I love it too because it comes in brown, which not many mascaras do. I'm on my second tube now. I'll be buying it again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 7:13:00 PM More reviews by lizard55

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great mascara! It makes my lashes very full and long looking, and never gets clumpy on me. I always wipe a tiny bit of mascara off of the wand first, so maybe that helps stop any clump as well. I love wearing this mascara, and it has become my HG. I strongly reccomend trying this!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2007 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Simplicity310

This is probably one of the worse mascaras I've used next to anything by Maybeline. It did absolutely nothing for my lashes. It barely colored them but certainly did not lengthen or curl them. A waste of $5!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 4:24:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Generally speaking, this is a rather good mascara. I'm typically a volume girl, but this one had an on-pack free Exaggerate black e/liner and I was intrigued by the curl and length claims, so I picked one up.
It doesn't volumize (though it doesn't claim to so no fault to them) but it does separate my lashes and make them all feathery without any clumps. Quite good for anyone wanting that natural defined look. I can't say anything about the curling aspect (how do you measure that anyways?) but still a good find.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2007 10:09:00 PM More reviews by ltiwdt

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great d/s mascara. Modestly thickens, definitely lengthens. Comes off easily and barely flakes, if at all.
It wasn't until I used it for a while (and then went back to Estee's More than Mascara) that I realized how good it actually was-it grows on you.
It's great for making lashes look better, but not so dramatic that you can't use it during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 4:45:00 PM More reviews by makikay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this mascara. I bought it in black =) Cheap drugstore price, but awesome quality. It really separates and elongates your lashes! The formula doesn't clump either! I think it's great even for everyday use, it makes your lashes look naturally beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lala5

i love this mascara! I like the natural look and this mascara is VERY NATURAL looking, but its not bad because it still lengthens and seperates very well. my new favorite for sure!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2007 5:45:00 PM More reviews by M1L1

Gave this a 2 for price--compared to other Rimmel mascaras, this is a bit more expensive. Packaging's a 4--dark lavender labeling on black tube looks sophisticated, but the tube is rather long, just shorter than those from L'Oreal mascaras. Still, I love this product. Lengthens lashes slightly and lasts at least 14 hours on me [then again, I don't cry--this is non-WP]. No problem with clumping, smearing, smudging. Stays well on lashes yet easy to remove--with non-greasy makeup remover plus face cleanser. Hope Rimmel keeps making this. Will repurchase if the mascara and formula stay.