Certain Dri

4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 2/23/2009 11:01:00 PM

OH my gosh I read about this in Marie Claire I believe and I have been hooked ever since. This product has made my life so much easier and I dont have to worry about perspiring anymore. I went through high school w/o this product and I was always so embarrased, none of the other deodorants ever worked on me. Yes this is a little harsh and sometimes I get really itchy but thats a small price to pay to have dry underarms.

on 2/23/2009 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A life saver! I first bought this about five years ago when I kept on sweating through my highschool uniform. It worked instantaneous! I put it on at night and the next morning, it was like someone had completely removed the pores in my armpits. I didn't sweat at all. I used to put it on every night. Now, i can apply it three times a week and still get great coverage. I never get irritated when I shave beforehand, but I know that it's a possibility. The only thing is that it takes a tiny bit long to dry, but I usually speed it up with my hairdryer on cool setting. I love this product so much!! And I would def recommend this to everyone!!!

on 2/23/2009 9:45:00 PM

I need to go back to this. Every other thing makes me sweat more. This actually keeps me 'dri'. Certainly.

Changing my entire review after using it again. Oh my Gee. This product actually works! Usually with other failure, doctor recommended deodorants (Secret, Dove, etc.) I have to use deo every single day and I STILL sweated. Profusely.

After applying this, I went a whole THREE DAYS without sweating, using this product alone! Finally! Something that works! Still, I use some Dove deodorant in the morning just in case for school since I get sweaty in those cold rooms (weird I know). I've been dry every since. ^o^

Would repurchase without a doubt. This deodorant is certain to keep my Dri. Certain Dri. Awesome product. My HG Deo fo' sho'. :-D

on 2/9/2009 5:09:00 PM

This product works wonders keeping me dry and odor free. If only I knew about this when I was in my 20's or earlier! Would have changed my life, really....

I've been using this for well over a year. When I first started using it I was definitely using too much. Overapplying will cause serious irritation. You need only a very small amount! I can't stress this enough. Start by dabbing the product on the tips of your fingerpads and dabbing on under arms. It is very watery and drips. Do this two or three times per arm, no more!!!! DO NOT shave armpits before applying.

I never have to apply on consecutive nights. In fact, now I use it about once a week, if that. I do apply a dab of regular strength Secret in the morning after I shower, but just for peace of mind!

If you perspire excessively, this product will change your life!

REMEMBER, start using only a very little amount.

I have mixed reviews about this product. One being that it works extremely well keeping you dry, considering I sweat way more than most people, and when i tried this I was going through puberty, so it was even worse then. I did not smell from it, or have a body odor smell at all, cause I did not sweat at all. BUt...... I WARN you not to shave your armpits before using for atleast 1 day or 2 because otherwise it is EXTREMELY painful. Im talking like this product could be used to torture people into speaking and it woke me up in the middle of the night. Same effect on my sister, and she explained it that it was worse than getting laser hair removal under your arms.... so. So it is good, and potentially bad. Goodluck.

on 2/7/2009 12:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This was a life saver for me. Last year I used it regularly for about a month and hardly ever had sweaty armpits (where it shows through your shirt). It did give me rashes though so I stopped using it and a year later my armpits are still nowhere near as sweaty as they used to be.

I'll use it again once in a while though just to keep things under control. But I'm not going to use it for a whole month again because I've heard it could possibly be dangerous and it did give me rashes.

on 1/31/2009 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Use caution with this product. I used to use Certain Dri a lot, and does it do exactly what it says it will do, but after a while I got a painful cyst on my underarm. When I discontinued using using it, it went away.

on 1/30/2009 9:41:00 AM

This stuff is amazing! I sweat a lot, to the point where I stain and ruin shirts. I started using this product a week ago. I have been putting it on at night like the package says, then using my regular deodorant in the morning. I have never been so dry before! No moisture and no order! I don't usually try off brands like this, I usually get sold on advertisment and buy the name brand products. However, I had read an article in some magazine about this being the best anti-perspirant available. I am truly glad I bought it!

on 1/30/2009 12:23:00 AM

I love this product. It really does stop the excessive sweating. I have always had a huge problem with excess sweat under my arms, and it embarrassed me to no end. I wore tank tops all of the time, just to avoid it. Now, I can wear anything because of Certain Dri. I have to put it on every night usually, and while it does itch incessantly, it helps so much. I had worried about the breast cancer link to antiperspirants, but I found this link http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/risk/ap-deo that somewhat settled me down.

on 1/3/2009 2:46:00 PM

There are some pros and cons to this product. The pros would be that it works amazingly. I never sweat at all after using it. The cons would be that it is very uncomfortable. When you put it on at night, it itches soooo badly. The next few days after wearing it, it also makes your armpits ache and feel clogged. However, it does stop sweating so that is a plus