November 27, 2014 | 1437 users online

Deodorants - Certain Dri

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by LinDo5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works wonders keeping me dry and odor free. If only I knew about this when I was in my 20's or earlier! Would have changed my life, really....

I've been using this for well over a year. When I first started using it I was definitely using too much. Overapplying will cause serious irritation. You need only a very small amount! I can't stress this enough. Start by dabbing the product on the tips of your fingerpads and dabbing on under arms. It is very watery and drips. Do this two or three times per arm, no more!!!! DO NOT shave armpits before applying.

I never have to apply on consecutive nights. In fact, now I use it about once a week, if that. I do apply a dab of regular strength Secret in the morning after I shower, but just for peace of mind!

If you perspire excessively, this product will change your life!

REMEMBER, start using only a very little amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2009 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Aladyinredpolish

I have mixed reviews about this product. One being that it works extremely well keeping you dry, considering I sweat way more than most people, and when i tried this I was going through puberty, so it was even worse then. I did not smell from it, or have a body odor smell at all, cause I did not sweat at all. BUt...... I WARN you not to shave your armpits before using for atleast 1 day or 2 because otherwise it is EXTREMELY painful. Im talking like this product could be used to torture people into speaking and it woke me up in the middle of the night. Same effect on my sister, and she explained it that it was worse than getting laser hair removal under your arms.... so. So it is good, and potentially bad. Goodluck.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Cerebro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was a life saver for me. Last year I used it regularly for about a month and hardly ever had sweaty armpits (where it shows through your shirt). It did give me rashes though so I stopped using it and a year later my armpits are still nowhere near as sweaty as they used to be.

I'll use it again once in a while though just to keep things under control. But I'm not going to use it for a whole month again because I've heard it could possibly be dangerous and it did give me rashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2009 3:13:00 AM More reviews by jenaphile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Use caution with this product. I used to use Certain Dri a lot, and does it do exactly what it says it will do, but after a while I got a painful cyst on my underarm. When I discontinued using using it, it went away.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 9:41:00 AM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is amazing! I sweat a lot, to the point where I stain and ruin shirts. I started using this product a week ago. I have been putting it on at night like the package says, then using my regular deodorant in the morning. I have never been so dry before! No moisture and no order! I don't usually try off brands like this, I usually get sold on advertisment and buy the name brand products. However, I had read an article in some magazine about this being the best anti-perspirant available. I am truly glad I bought it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2009 12:23:00 AM More reviews by coolioboolio

I love this product. It really does stop the excessive sweating. I have always had a huge problem with excess sweat under my arms, and it embarrassed me to no end. I wore tank tops all of the time, just to avoid it. Now, I can wear anything because of Certain Dri. I have to put it on every night usually, and while it does itch incessantly, it helps so much. I had worried about the breast cancer link to antiperspirants, but I found this link http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/risk/ap-deo that somewhat settled me down.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by hollyx191

There are some pros and cons to this product. The pros would be that it works amazingly. I never sweat at all after using it. The cons would be that it is very uncomfortable. When you put it on at night, it itches soooo badly. The next few days after wearing it, it also makes your armpits ache and feel clogged. However, it does stop sweating so that is a plus

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2009 1:02:00 AM More reviews by shaymprince

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have such a love-hate relationship with this! It definatley works when used correctly (at night) but it is very harsh and can be irritating. When I first started using it, it made me itch horribly and gave me dry irritated skin. I layed off for a while and came back to it, using only every other night and it seems I have built up a tolerance for it. It doesnt irritate my skin near as much now. It will still itch if I apply too much. And stings if you apply right after shaving. I do like to use a deoderant in the daytime in addition to this, although it says you shouldnt have to.. I have to : ) One bottle lasts a long time and very reasonbly priced. I have and will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by smm9032

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This anti-perspirant works the best for me. You apply it before bed and don't have to worry about sweating the next day. I still use Secret deoderant during the day because I like the scent of it. The Certain Dri is unscented. Certain Dri is also great because it works even if you miss a night. It is not necessary to apply every night. I usually use it every other night. This stuff is great if you are looking for an effective product to stop sweating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 6:58:00 PM More reviews by CatherineSolo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product sure does stop the sweat!! The only problem is that it dried out my armpits horribly. They actually started flaking. I had to discontinue using it but I may go back to it in the future if I need a strong deodorant. Overall it does what it says, so I'm giving it the 3 lippies. Taking away 2 because the drying of my skin was unbearable.