September 30, 2014 | 1905 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 4:41:00 PM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this color...is very neutral goes on very smooth...i also use it as a highlight!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 6:57:00 PM More reviews by moomoo12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeshadow about a month ago a LOVE it!!! I have been looking for an all over lid neutral shadow but no luck trying a couple before this. I got this shadow and found what I had been looking for with out even trying!! This a beutiful everyday/work appropriate neutral shade. I pair it usually with woodwinked or espresso in the crease and it comes of peachy/champagne color. I also used a teal color in the outer v (from the shallow v deep duo) and I got more of a slight pink color coming off all that glitters. Maybe it was just me but it seems to bring out different colors depending what other colors you use with it.

This is a must have for me!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/23/2010 1:07:00 AM More reviews by aibreanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm very pale with strong cool undertones and this shadow pulls quite orange on me. It looks like a dirty orangey peachy mess, very unflattering. So disappointed :( I strongly prefer naked lunch as a shimmery all over the lid colour.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by jwaiyin

My favorite eyeshadow!
Its a creamy pink/beige/gold color that I cannot live without!
Its great by itself, and underneath other colors as a base as well. Its just shimmery enough so you can wear it either day or night.
I have a slightly -tan complexion but I imagine that this color could be universally flattering. I have a friend who is quite pale and loves it also.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2010 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Sugarnspice28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was the first ever eyeshadow that I purchased from MAC. When the MA put it on me in the store I loved it as I wanted a nice everyday eyeshadow. However, when I took it home I just could not get it to work for me and this makes me look very tired and ill. I have tried to pair this up with other shades but as soon as it goes on, it does not do me any justice! I am still trying to make this work, but yet to find a way to make it work on my skin tone. Any suggestions welcome!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2010 4:52:00 AM More reviews by HollyLovesMakeup13

What can i say about this shadow, Nothing good, Thanks to my NW20 skintone it just looks like i slapped a bunch of pinkish-brown glitter all over my eyes and had MAJOR FALLOUT on my face, Maybe its the Paint Pot i'm using, perhaps i should invest in Too Faced Shadow Insurance or UDPP, i'm seriously considering returning this shadow,

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 6:44:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

A very nice shimmery, neutral, pinky brown colour. Beautiful lid colour, I would recommend it to anyone who wanted to try a mac eyeshadow. I think this would suit nearly everyone. This is one of those items that I will probably have in my collection forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:19:00 PM More reviews by aznxhottie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this color. An absolute MUST HAVE in anyone's palette. It's a peachy/pink/brown color and I love how nice this looks on my lids..omg..It's so beautiful. It's not a loud color. It's a natural looking color with shimmer in it. So beautiful!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by simplyxjosey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Such a pretty warm toned champagne color but on me it looks just a TAD too orange. It's less orange on me than woodwinked & bronze but it looks orangey enough that I unfortunately do not reach for this color often. Such a shame bc I was hoping this would fulfill my quest for the perfect champagne. It's strange that all these colors look too orange on me because I'm yellowy-peachy-olive toned NC25-30 so obviously warm toned. I still do occasionally reach for this just because its so pretty and its not THAT orange. I use a cooler or more neutral color to balance it out But still not my cup of tea.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 3:04:00 AM More reviews by anelmora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite MAC eyeshadow. Its such a flattering color on my skin, and looks great by itself or paired with different colors. I love using this eyeshadow with saddle in the crease. LOVE IT!!