Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 11/7/2007 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using this product for over a year after reading some great reviews on this site. I'm not sure that's it's really made my lashes longer or thicker, but it just conditions them and keeps them healthy - not brittle, like some mascaras can do to your lashes. I will keep using this - both as a lash conditioner and an eyebrow gel. At $4 a tube, you really can't beat it! My only complaint is that it's pretty hard to find. I find it at Ulta every now and then and try to buy all the tubes they have.

on 11/1/2007 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This really is a hidden treasure! I cant believe that this stuff works almost as well as talika lipocils! ive used lipocils for a while(went through 3 tubes of it) and got tired of shelling out all the cash for that stuff so i read the reviews here and decided to head on over to harmons to get this stuff. ive been using it for about 2-3 months and replaced the tubes several times because the stuff gets weird after a while. it is about 1/10 the price of talika and it does work. my eyelashes look much denser after only a week of using this day and night (and giving the mascara a rest..or using my dr hauschka mascara over it). i cant really tell much about the length because my eyelashes are already kind of long..but very light at the ends so they tend to be invisible. i can really tell a difference when i wear mascara, i get many compliments on them and even asked if they are fake! haha nope all mineee! lol
EDIT: 3-3-08
This stuff just keeps getting better and better! ive started using this during the day instead of mascara or underneath a light coating of mascara, at night i apply this to clean lashes, and then dab some castor oil on top of it..and i just had to update this review and say that my eyelashes are gettng so long! and im seeing new random hairs growing in!! this stuff rocks!, i never want to go without it so im heading out tomorrow to clear the shelf of it!!

i also wrote a little bit about eyelash growth on my website: www.avrabeauty.com

on 10/24/2007 8:26:00 AM

Well, I used to love this product because not only is it really cheap, it did help my lashes to grow.
But my lashes had also become brittle and "thinner" from it too.
It flakes like crazy and one of my co-workers even asked if I'm having dandruff on my eyelashes!
Had stopped using this and am using DHC now.

on 10/22/2007 4:08:00 PM

I have been using this product for 6 weeks now. There has been little or no growth to my lashes, but it is working great on my eyebrows. I put it on then rub it in with my fingertips. My brows usually grow in very light and thin. They are growing in thicker and darker (which has never happened before). I put in an order for revitalash for my eyelashes, and will continue to use this on my brows.

on 10/17/2007 6:39:00 PM

i bought this and have been using it for maybe close to two weeks from drugstore.com.. i wish they sold it at the cvs here, since shipping makes the total $10. So far my lashes have gotten a little longer, i'll just have to wait and see for a month, then i'll update

on 10/15/2007 11:26:00 PM

I haven't used this long enough, I think it is working. Just a warning, I don't have sensitive eyes, don't get to close to your eye! This stuff burns! This is the only product that has ever burned my eyes. I'm used to Talika, apply at the base of lash, not this stuff.
I will update soon.
UPDATE: I changed my lippies to a 5. This Lash Growth Accelerator does work well. My lashes are longer, I don't think they are any darker but they are longer. This product is hard to find, I finally found it at Rite-Aid. It is worth trying I will repurchase. It does not burn my eyes anymore!

on 10/13/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I repurchased this product prior to seeing the full results. I will say that it does what it says (helped w/my over plucked area), but it did not stimulate growth where previously, there was no growth. I should say that I don't know how this product works on lashes- only on eye brows. Overall, a great gel to keep brows in place and to encourage growth on over plucked area. However, I guess I hoped for too much since this product did not thicken my brow hair and it did not encourage growth in an area where I have always had a "bald" patch. I'll stick to wax pencils to cover up the "bald" section on my eye brow.

on 10/11/2007 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I previously hated this because the tube I got went bad so quickly. But, after reading all the MUA love, I had to give it another try. And, I think I'm hooked. I apply every night before bed and I think it is actually helping my lashes. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but these before/after shots suggest something is going on!

Before

After

So, if you have tiny lashes or lashes that break off, it's worth a try at this price! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutley love this stuff! To be honest, I have pretty good lashes to begin with, but this made them awesome! I don't have to wear any mascara anymore. It just lengthened, curled, and thickened (a little) better than mascara, IMO. And it only took less than a week! I took off one lipstick though, because it's so hard to find! I couldn't find it anywhere so I just swapped for it.

on 9/29/2007 10:34:00 PM

I am really happy with this product, I really didn't expect much given the price but I was surprised. In 3 weeks of use I noticed my lashes are plushier and darker, they hold a curl better and my mascara goes on and comes off more smoothly. Even a little bare spot on my bottom lash line is filling in a bit. It didn't really do much for length and it is not a night and day difference but it does more than enough to justify repurchase for the price. I couldn't find this anywhere in my city so it was a drugstore.com purchase.

Top Rated Ardell Products