August 29, 2014 | 996 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by brwneyedgymnast23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this stuff! To be honest, I have pretty good lashes to begin with, but this made them awesome! I don't have to wear any mascara anymore. It just lengthened, curled, and thickened (a little) better than mascara, IMO. And it only took less than a week! I took off one lipstick though, because it's so hard to find! I couldn't find it anywhere so I just swapped for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Valeria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really happy with this product, I really didn't expect much given the price but I was surprised. In 3 weeks of use I noticed my lashes are plushier and darker, they hold a curl better and my mascara goes on and comes off more smoothly. Even a little bare spot on my bottom lash line is filling in a bit. It didn't really do much for length and it is not a night and day difference but it does more than enough to justify repurchase for the price. I couldn't find this anywhere in my city so it was a drugstore.com purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shazzer65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for the first time last night, and instantly had an allergic reaction. My eyes starting stinging and watering like crazy, and every time I blinked, it felt like I had sand in them. Owie, owie owie!

If it were possible, I would give this crap negative points!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by unaversal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this to re-grow some eyebrow hair and it made me break out! Pimples around the eyebrows are not cute. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by melkim

Have been using this product for two weeks now. I apply it to my lashes and to my brows right before I go to sleep. It hasn't caused my lashes to grow crazily, but I do notice some difference. At the very least, I think it works well as a conditioner. I'll continue to use it, although I might start using it during the day as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by christynhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! i was so skeptical about this product but i've used it for less than a week and my lashes are already soo much longer! i have short asian lashes and right now my bottom lashes are starting to look the way my top lashes did before!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 4:15:00 AM More reviews by chocodcocoa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works way better than Talika and is so much cheaper! I bought this about a week ago because I accidentally pulled out a few lashes when I was removing my fake lashes... and they have grown back! Not to their full length, but about 2/3 of the way there! Also, I have long but very sparse lashes, and I can see the lash growth accelerator making my lashes fuller! Will definitely repurchase this after I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Kandinsky

This product is misleading - it is *not* a "growth accelerator" (i.e., makes your lashes grow faster) but a LASH CONDITIONER. If your eyelashes or eyebrow hairs are sparse or thin, this helps condition the hair so that it is stronger, thus enabling it to grow longer and appear thicker. I know that this has helped my lashes, b/c I lost a chunk of my lashline and have managed to restore the lost lashes to about half the length of my other lashes in about a month. I also noticed that the lashes on my other eye are longer and thicker looking, which is awesome! This was achieved through nightly use of Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator (also put on brows at night) and Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nail supplements. I must stress that you need to use this product *every* night or else you won't see results. This is also very difficult to find so I ended up ordering it off drugstore.com.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by itismonica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have access to the others at wholesale and still would buy this again and again. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the length of my lashes and added hair on the bald spots on my brows (oops by an Esti). My only complaint would be the mascara wand to apply the product, I would prefer the liner brush like the others. Of course there are those that would say this doesn't work, they are the small minority that it won't work for. It's not a huge investment (less than $4) so it's well worth the effort to try.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/14/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by 67tempest

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wonder if someone gets paid to put up these reviews or something i am truly starting to feel a bit leary when i read things here.. because i have used this product for 5 months with ABSOLUTELY NO RESULTS... the only result i got from this product is crusty eyes each and every morning and stinging... i have since given up on this and am using Revitalash i had my son take close up shots after the third nite of using Revitalash and will take another shot in a months time and each additional month.. pictures will be the only way to truly tell if there is a difference and not your mind playing tricks with wishful thinking.. i really hoped that this Ardell would have done something but it did not i read so many rave reviews i figured what do i have to lose ..i took pictures before and after i did not see any results personally and then i scrutinized the before and after pictures and that was my final proof this DOES NOT WORK... I think even though this product is dirt cheap it still is not worth the money or time to apply..do yourself a favor and don't waste it using this...the rest of the people giving this rave reviews must work for Ardell or already have long lashes because my sister in law as well as 2 close friends have been using it as well, i bought everyone a bottle the same time and WE all started using it together i also had my son take pictures of them and same thing DOES NOTHING your talking 4 people and all of us same exact thing NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING..... i am a housewife and mother i do not work in the cosmetic business and never want to .. i want to post an honest review and tell you the facts THIS DOES NOT WORK.... i am not just saying this like most people i see on here I WILL Post pictures before and after if REVITALASH WORKS..... i have seen alot of people saying they will do this as well and ive yet to see ONE PERSON post the pictures or they say they will update in so and so amount of time and never see any updates...if REVITALASH does not work i will then try MASSIVE LASH..i have read some things about that and will try it...i am leary of trying the new JAN MARINI i have read that they changed the ingredients and it does not work but i will keep trying them all and probably try Jan Marini last if all the others fail to work...take this review from someone with short thick lashes that is really desperate to find something that will give me some additional length i am not even asking for volume and this didn't give me volume or length..very very disappointed...sorry to be so blunt about a product but i am just being honest.. it is funny how often alot of people gave it a 3 rating and say how it did not work that is something i find hard to understand.. i mean how do you use a product it fails to work yet give it a rating of 3 lipsticks ? Is it me ? Go read all the reviews for yourself......i guess the one good thing i can get from this is anyone that says this works after a week or says it works at all ... i will make sure that any additional products they review i will not take seriously and WILL totally disregard...i just dont get how people are claiming they used it for 1 week and already see results... i mean do you have any idea how slowly eyelashes really grow... uhh i'm guessing NOT.... this is the longest review i have ever written but i just felt compelled to set the record straight....WILL NEVER repurchase and either will my friends we think its an UTTER waste... UPDATE ... i have the pics of the results in my profile ... 7 weeks after testing revitalash.. and yes it sure does work... i may take new pics at 12 weeks and upload as well.. as i hear the length reallly kicks in at the 8 to 12 weeks point ... so .ill wait and see if there is any truth to that.....ill keep ya posted.. so far im very pleased