Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/11/2007 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I previously hated this because the tube I got went bad so quickly. But, after reading all the MUA love, I had to give it another try. And, I think I'm hooked. I apply every night before bed and I think it is actually helping my lashes. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but these before/after shots suggest something is going on!

Before

After

So, if you have tiny lashes or lashes that break off, it's worth a try at this price! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutley love this stuff! To be honest, I have pretty good lashes to begin with, but this made them awesome! I don't have to wear any mascara anymore. It just lengthened, curled, and thickened (a little) better than mascara, IMO. And it only took less than a week! I took off one lipstick though, because it's so hard to find! I couldn't find it anywhere so I just swapped for it.

on 9/29/2007 10:34:00 PM

I am really happy with this product, I really didn't expect much given the price but I was surprised. In 3 weeks of use I noticed my lashes are plushier and darker, they hold a curl better and my mascara goes on and comes off more smoothly. Even a little bare spot on my bottom lash line is filling in a bit. It didn't really do much for length and it is not a night and day difference but it does more than enough to justify repurchase for the price. I couldn't find this anywhere in my city so it was a drugstore.com purchase.

on 9/28/2007 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I used this for the first time last night, and instantly had an allergic reaction. My eyes starting stinging and watering like crazy, and every time I blinked, it felt like I had sand in them. Owie, owie owie!

If it were possible, I would give this crap negative points!

on 9/27/2007 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this to re-grow some eyebrow hair and it made me break out! Pimples around the eyebrows are not cute. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing.

on 8/30/2007 7:44:00 PM

Have been using this product for two weeks now. I apply it to my lashes and to my brows right before I go to sleep. It hasn't caused my lashes to grow crazily, but I do notice some difference. At the very least, I think it works well as a conditioner. I'll continue to use it, although I might start using it during the day as well.

on 8/21/2007 10:57:00 PM

WOW! i was so skeptical about this product but i've used it for less than a week and my lashes are already soo much longer! i have short asian lashes and right now my bottom lashes are starting to look the way my top lashes did before!

on 8/4/2007 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff works way better than Talika and is so much cheaper! I bought this about a week ago because I accidentally pulled out a few lashes when I was removing my fake lashes... and they have grown back! Not to their full length, but about 2/3 of the way there! Also, I have long but very sparse lashes, and I can see the lash growth accelerator making my lashes fuller! Will definitely repurchase this after I run out!

on 7/28/2007 6:45:00 PM

This product is misleading - it is *not* a "growth accelerator" (i.e., makes your lashes grow faster) but a LASH CONDITIONER. If your eyelashes or eyebrow hairs are sparse or thin, this helps condition the hair so that it is stronger, thus enabling it to grow longer and appear thicker. I know that this has helped my lashes, b/c I lost a chunk of my lashline and have managed to restore the lost lashes to about half the length of my other lashes in about a month. I also noticed that the lashes on my other eye are longer and thicker looking, which is awesome! This was achieved through nightly use of Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator (also put on brows at night) and Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nail supplements. I must stress that you need to use this product *every* night or else you won't see results. This is also very difficult to find so I ended up ordering it off drugstore.com.

on 7/22/2007 8:48:00 PM

I love this product! I have access to the others at wholesale and still would buy this again and again. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the length of my lashes and added hair on the bald spots on my brows (oops by an Esti). My only complaint would be the mascara wand to apply the product, I would prefer the liner brush like the others. Of course there are those that would say this doesn't work, they are the small minority that it won't work for. It's not a huge investment (less than $4) so it's well worth the effort to try.

Top Rated Lash Treatments