Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

on 10/15/2007 11:26:00 PM

I haven't used this long enough, I think it is working. Just a warning, I don't have sensitive eyes, don't get to close to your eye! This stuff burns! This is the only product that has ever burned my eyes. I'm used to Talika, apply at the base of lash, not this stuff.
I will update soon.
UPDATE: I changed my lippies to a 5. This Lash Growth Accelerator does work well. My lashes are longer, I don't think they are any darker but they are longer. This product is hard to find, I finally found it at Rite-Aid. It is worth trying I will repurchase. It does not burn my eyes anymore!

on 10/13/2007 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I repurchased this product prior to seeing the full results. I will say that it does what it says (helped w/my over plucked area), but it did not stimulate growth where previously, there was no growth. I should say that I don't know how this product works on lashes- only on eye brows. Overall, a great gel to keep brows in place and to encourage growth on over plucked area. However, I guess I hoped for too much since this product did not thicken my brow hair and it did not encourage growth in an area where I have always had a "bald" patch. I'll stick to wax pencils to cover up the "bald" section on my eye brow.

on 10/11/2007 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I previously hated this because the tube I got went bad so quickly. But, after reading all the MUA love, I had to give it another try. And, I think I'm hooked. I apply every night before bed and I think it is actually helping my lashes. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but these before/after shots suggest something is going on!

Before

After

So, if you have tiny lashes or lashes that break off, it's worth a try at this price! continued >>

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutley love this stuff! To be honest, I have pretty good lashes to begin with, but this made them awesome! I don't have to wear any mascara anymore. It just lengthened, curled, and thickened (a little) better than mascara, IMO. And it only took less than a week! I took off one lipstick though, because it's so hard to find! I couldn't find it anywhere so I just swapped for it.

on 9/29/2007 10:34:00 PM

I am really happy with this product, I really didn't expect much given the price but I was surprised. In 3 weeks of use I noticed my lashes are plushier and darker, they hold a curl better and my mascara goes on and comes off more smoothly. Even a little bare spot on my bottom lash line is filling in a bit. It didn't really do much for length and it is not a night and day difference but it does more than enough to justify repurchase for the price. I couldn't find this anywhere in my city so it was a drugstore.com purchase.

on 9/28/2007 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I used this for the first time last night, and instantly had an allergic reaction. My eyes starting stinging and watering like crazy, and every time I blinked, it felt like I had sand in them. Owie, owie owie!

If it were possible, I would give this crap negative points!

on 9/27/2007 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Bought this to re-grow some eyebrow hair and it made me break out! Pimples around the eyebrows are not cute. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing.

on 8/30/2007 7:44:00 PM

Have been using this product for two weeks now. I apply it to my lashes and to my brows right before I go to sleep. It hasn't caused my lashes to grow crazily, but I do notice some difference. At the very least, I think it works well as a conditioner. I'll continue to use it, although I might start using it during the day as well.

on 8/21/2007 10:57:00 PM

WOW! i was so skeptical about this product but i've used it for less than a week and my lashes are already soo much longer! i have short asian lashes and right now my bottom lashes are starting to look the way my top lashes did before!

on 8/4/2007 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This stuff works way better than Talika and is so much cheaper! I bought this about a week ago because I accidentally pulled out a few lashes when I was removing my fake lashes... and they have grown back! Not to their full length, but about 2/3 of the way there! Also, I have long but very sparse lashes, and I can see the lash growth accelerator making my lashes fuller! Will definitely repurchase this after I run out!

Top Rated Lash Treatments