October 31, 2014 | 1444 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2007 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sixxmum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I previously hated this because the tube I got went bad so quickly. But, after reading all the MUA love, I had to give it another try. And, I think I'm hooked. I apply every night before bed and I think it is actually helping my lashes. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but these before/after shots suggest something is going on!

Before

After

So, if you have tiny lashes or lashes that break off, it's worth a try at this price! continued >>

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2007 11:24:00 PM More reviews by brwneyedgymnast23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutley love this stuff! To be honest, I have pretty good lashes to begin with, but this made them awesome! I don't have to wear any mascara anymore. It just lengthened, curled, and thickened (a little) better than mascara, IMO. And it only took less than a week! I took off one lipstick though, because it's so hard to find! I couldn't find it anywhere so I just swapped for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by Valeria

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am really happy with this product, I really didn't expect much given the price but I was surprised. In 3 weeks of use I noticed my lashes are plushier and darker, they hold a curl better and my mascara goes on and comes off more smoothly. Even a little bare spot on my bottom lash line is filling in a bit. It didn't really do much for length and it is not a night and day difference but it does more than enough to justify repurchase for the price. I couldn't find this anywhere in my city so it was a drugstore.com purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by shazzer65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this for the first time last night, and instantly had an allergic reaction. My eyes starting stinging and watering like crazy, and every time I blinked, it felt like I had sand in them. Owie, owie owie!

If it were possible, I would give this crap negative points!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2007 11:25:00 PM More reviews by unaversal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this to re-grow some eyebrow hair and it made me break out! Pimples around the eyebrows are not cute. Needless to say, I will not be purchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2007 7:44:00 PM More reviews by melkim

Have been using this product for two weeks now. I apply it to my lashes and to my brows right before I go to sleep. It hasn't caused my lashes to grow crazily, but I do notice some difference. At the very least, I think it works well as a conditioner. I'll continue to use it, although I might start using it during the day as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2007 10:57:00 PM More reviews by christynhi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW! i was so skeptical about this product but i've used it for less than a week and my lashes are already soo much longer! i have short asian lashes and right now my bottom lashes are starting to look the way my top lashes did before!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2007 4:15:00 AM More reviews by chocodcocoa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff works way better than Talika and is so much cheaper! I bought this about a week ago because I accidentally pulled out a few lashes when I was removing my fake lashes... and they have grown back! Not to their full length, but about 2/3 of the way there! Also, I have long but very sparse lashes, and I can see the lash growth accelerator making my lashes fuller! Will definitely repurchase this after I run out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Kandinsky

This product is misleading - it is *not* a "growth accelerator" (i.e., makes your lashes grow faster) but a LASH CONDITIONER. If your eyelashes or eyebrow hairs are sparse or thin, this helps condition the hair so that it is stronger, thus enabling it to grow longer and appear thicker. I know that this has helped my lashes, b/c I lost a chunk of my lashline and have managed to restore the lost lashes to about half the length of my other lashes in about a month. I also noticed that the lashes on my other eye are longer and thicker looking, which is awesome! This was achieved through nightly use of Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator (also put on brows at night) and Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nail supplements. I must stress that you need to use this product *every* night or else you won't see results. This is also very difficult to find so I ended up ordering it off drugstore.com.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 8:48:00 PM More reviews by itismonica

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I have access to the others at wholesale and still would buy this again and again. I've been using it for almost 3 weeks and have seen a difference in the length of my lashes and added hair on the bald spots on my brows (oops by an Esti). My only complaint would be the mascara wand to apply the product, I would prefer the liner brush like the others. Of course there are those that would say this doesn't work, they are the small minority that it won't work for. It's not a huge investment (less than $4) so it's well worth the effort to try.