February 28, 2015 | 1981 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Total Face Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this today and thankfully it was $1. It's already losing some of the bristles, and I haven't even used it. It'll probably be a backup brush kept in my car or something. It's pretty soft overall. Not looking forward to washing it and having it bleed red dye all over like other reviews have said happens. The Bronzing Brush I bought that matches is also red. All the other brushes at the store were not though. I'll give these a chance, though.. I'm going to stick with my Ecotools brushes for my everyday use.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 2:52:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I saw this brush at the dollar store & good thing it was only $1 because I didnt like it at all. It was scratchy, too small, not fluffy, smelled weird, & when I washed it it shed & bleed out red dye.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by ilymakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not the best brush in the world, but for only a dollar, it's worth it. Pretty soft, and a few hairs fall off every time I wash it but not really a big problem. It's an acceptable brush that you should get for travel but not something that you should depend on for everyday use. Really good for beginners though because it is somewhat soft and very cheap. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 2/10/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by jacky21roxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this brush because it was so cheap and i figured if i didn't like it well it's just a dollar so it won't hurt.....but damn i was not expecting what i got the brush was totally different 4rm da pic i didn't even wanna use it so i gave it away....like if someone uses it dat's fine because different things work 4 different people but this was just not working 4 me

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2010 11:30:00 PM More reviews by subtlelikeatank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Not a fan of this brush. Scratchy, coarse, and it bleeds, although it's held its shape fairly well. I have conditioned the bristles with conditioner specifically for dry hair and it feels a little better, but I still don't reach for it except to clean up any spilled powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by shorty87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have to agree with everyone else. This brush may appear soft at first but once you wash it, it becomes coarse, curly and brittle. It will also shed too. I suppose you could use to to apply setting powder all over but it just doesn't feel that nice on the skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2010 7:59:00 PM More reviews by bryter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought the Professional Total Face Brush but that won't really matter considering my review. This brush sheds like crazy so I won't be repurchasing. At least it was only $1.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by lovecoma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

So far I've only taken this out of the package and washed it. I get my dollar ELF brushes at Dollar General. They don't have any makeup, just the original line's tools. So far this one and the bronze/blush brush, the 2 that are dyed reddish BLEED LIKE CRAZY when washed. And their hair stands out every which way. I'm a little leery sticking something on my face that bleeds like that, even if it will be dry by the time I use it. For a dollar it's ok.

So far I'm finding the Studio Line to have better brushes with the exception of the eye shadow brushes. The dollar line's eye brushes are AWESOME.

But for a dollar, I'll buy again assuming my face doesn't get weird after using this.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by mistyMAClove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

hmmm i really like this brush, for me its really soft and good for powder, i have to say that mine did brake, but i fixed it. hope this helps

xoxo, Taylor(:

rated 1 of 5 on 1/14/2010 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Tjlove23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Does the job in case of emergencies, but very harsh and scratchy. Glad I only bought two and paid $1 each during Xmas at Target.