E.L.F. Total Face Brush

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This product is a JOKE lol. I was just reading the reviews and playing with it. I was thinking maybe it might feel good after I wash it with shampoo and condition it with conditioner. I pulled on the hairs and didn't notice any hairs coming out.

Okay so I just washed it and well the hairs are falling out like mad and red dye everywhere (expected the dye--was hoping to wash it out). I just laughed and said this brush is a f'ing joke and tossed it in the circular file (trash).

I'd give this product a ZERO if I could lol. I got it as part of the brush set. I wouldn't buy the professional brush set again because out of the 12 brushes I only like about 3. Better to buy the 3 or 4 brushes individually.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

So I bought this brush at the dollar store...I was excited to see that the Dollarama in Canada had this brush in stock and at the low price I thought I might as well give it a try. When checking out the reviews for this brush here on MUA, alot of people said they don't like the brush because the dye runs or the brush is too prickly, or the bristles fall out. So far I haven't had any problems. I think this is probably due to the fact that before I used it I washed it using a mild shampoo, now it feels great on my face close to my natural haired all over brush that broke unfortunately :( . But we'll see how I feel about this after many uses. I'll keep you guys posted.

Ok to use if you are just starting out with makeup, or to travel with if you don't wanna pack your good brushes, but not that great of a brush. I suppose its better than NO brush. This brush smells pretty bad as well - just to warn you.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This brush gives me the coverage I want and all, but it sheds like crazy and is prickley! It does not feel good on my face at all. I use it, because it's the perfect size and does make my makeup look smoothe, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. You definitely get what you pay for with this brush.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Granted, I just bought this recently, but I like it enough. I just use it for my all over face powder, and it gives me just the coverage that I need. But, what's with the color?

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love e.l.f., and when I saw that they started selling e.l.f. at my Target, I bought this brush for a dollar of course but boy was this brush horrible. I mean, I know that you get what you pay for, but their other products are generally good for just a dollar. This brush sheds like crazy and does not apply powder the way it should. I washed it and lost so much of the bristles that it'll probably just fade away soon.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this today and thankfully it was $1. It's already losing some of the bristles, and I haven't even used it. It'll probably be a backup brush kept in my car or something. It's pretty soft overall. Not looking forward to washing it and having it bleed red dye all over like other reviews have said happens. The Bronzing Brush I bought that matches is also red. All the other brushes at the store were not though. I'll give these a chance, though.. I'm going to stick with my Ecotools brushes for my everyday use.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I saw this brush at the dollar store & good thing it was only $1 because I didnt like it at all. It was scratchy, too small, not fluffy, smelled weird, & when I washed it it shed & bleed out red dye.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's not the best brush in the world, but for only a dollar, it's worth it. Pretty soft, and a few hairs fall off every time I wash it but not really a big problem. It's an acceptable brush that you should get for travel but not something that you should depend on for everyday use. Really good for beginners though because it is somewhat soft and very cheap. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I got this brush because it was so cheap and i figured if i didn't like it well it's just a dollar so it won't hurt.....but damn i was not expecting what i got the brush was totally different 4rm da pic i didn't even wanna use it so i gave it away....like if someone uses it dat's fine because different things work 4 different people but this was just not working 4 me

Popular Makeup Brushes