April 24, 2014 | 1975 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Beeswax Lip Balm

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2012 6:42:00 PM More reviews by HotKee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have very dry lips and have probably tried every single lip balm on the market, and after finding Burt I have found the dry lip cure. This lip balm is (in my opinion) the best formula in the Burt's line, as it is the most moisturizing, longest wear -- and I love the tingling effect. No other lips balms come close to being as effective as this one is.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by JoyaJay

First off, can I just point out how amaaazing the honey scented one smells? It's simply divine. The product itself is alright, I'd say. Didn't do way too much for my lips, but I still enjoyed using it. It has a very waxy texture, unlike most lip balms, which makes it last long (had mine for almost a year). What I really liked about it was that it didn't leave this extremely glossy film on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/14/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by natasha102002

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

I quite like this lip balm. It has simple, nice packaging, has that tingly feeling so you can tell it's working and it's minty. I got it on sale for 5.00 and i love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 5:42:00 AM More reviews by mayral456

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used this stuff for years and I believe it has made my lips kissable soft haha I seriously sit in class putting it on for a few straight minutes haha plus tastes minty! An added plus for the girls...guys like it! Like I said I have been using it for years so a few guys have tasted it. Usually goes like "are you chewing on gum?" and "your lips tastes minty" and a few have ended up buying it I swear!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by harriethare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this lip balm! It makes lips so unbelievably soft, and it gives lips a slight rosy hue. I always try to carry a tube in my purse. I would say it is a bit more expensive than other lip balms, but not by much, and definitely worth the extra dollar or two.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by cindahBEAR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've been using this chapstick for YEARS. It's a good product and does well to replenish my lips... especially if I put it on before I go to bed, my lips are much better in the morning.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:37:00 PM More reviews by ickythump

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! It gives my lips a tingly feeling and I think my lips look/feel softer than they were before. Definitely a good product and will be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2012 1:22:00 AM More reviews by bandgeek94

It's great! I love this stuff, but you have to keep reapplying it because it soaks in quickly. I really like the menthol/ minty feel of it. It's very refreshing and satisfying to chapped lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2012 3:40:00 PM More reviews by KarineD

I absolutely love the smell of this! Kind of a mix of honey and mint, I find it very refreshing. The major downside for this product is that it really feels like you're applying cold wax to your lips. I doesn't go on smoothly at all. Despite this, I feel my lips are nourrished and I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/28/2012 9:51:00 AM More reviews by daisysteiner

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's worth mentioning that you can make the same thing very easily at home by melting together equal parts of beeswax and coconut oil, adding whatever is safe to use on skin and will make it taste or smell the way you like, maybe throwing in a piece of lipstick for a hint of colour and pouring the mixture into a pot/lip balm tube (the kind with screw in the middle). That way, you save money that would be better spent on something you can't whip up at home in ten minutes, plus you can avoid the peppermint that proves problematic for so many people.