Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Weightless Anti-Frizz Serum

3.9

New forumula(2011): Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Argania Spinosa Oil/Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Parfum/Fragrance, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil/Apricot Kernel Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol. Fil D46535/1.

I love this stuff! I like it better than Biosilk. This leaves my hair frizz-free and feeling sooo soft. I enjoy the scent as well. You can't beat the price for such great results. Would most definitely purchase again.

First of all this stuff smells amazing! Its not exactly amazing at making my hair hsiny, but its really great at making it frizz-free. I have curly fine hair and its frizzy. When I use this stuff I can say good bye to those frizzies! I love it! The only thing is I want something that makes my hair shinier. This is good as just a frizz creme, not shine.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

this has been a staple to me for years. i just use a pump or 2 for my long asian hair. i try not to put too much or else my hair will turn greasy. after i shower i work it into my hair avoiding the roots. weighs my hair down if i put it on my roots. i let it air dry and it helps alot w/ my frizzies. dirt cheap too..about $4. only gripe i have w/ this is how it turns my hands oily and i have to wash it each and everytime after application.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this periodically. It smells good (like all the other Garnier products). I find it to be kind of oily. I use it in moderation and am sure to work it through my hair. If i use more than one pump my hair looks oily/dirty. I travel quite a bit, and as someone else mentioned the bottle is perfect for travel. It locks and you don't have to worry about it. As soon as I can find something else to replace it-I will.

I honestly don't get the raves about this stuff. Yes, it was cheap, but that's about the only good thing I can say about it. I have a thick, dry, coarse, frizzy, massive wall of hair. I used a tiny amount of this on my hair after flat-ironing, to tame the fly-aways and frizzies I get, and I looked like I dunked my head in a pot of oil. And the smell is horrible, horrible, horrible. Fortunately, I was able to get the stinky stench and the awful greasiness out of my hair by blow-drying for about 10 or 15 minutes. But after I flat-iron, I don't want to blow dry anymore 'cause I've already tortured my hair enough. WARNING: Don't use this on dry hair or you'll get the smelly greasies like I did. It did just OK at reducing frizzies when I used it on damp hair before blow drying, but there are much better cheap serums to reduce frizz -- like Citre Shine and Zero Frizz.

well.... when i was going through my old hair stuff i saw this and wanted to give it another try. i remember it used to make my hair feel kind've greasy, but i think i put it on when my hair was wet and put too much near the roots ... anyways. i put on a TON because i wanted to find out how much was too much and i was taking a shower anyways so i was just experimenting. it made my hair SUPER smooth and smelled GREAT. its def. great for when i straighten my hair and makes it smooth. even the ends, which is what i realllllllly wanted to fix. i'd def. use it again and buy it too. also, i think there is a new "light" garnier that is out for people with thin hair that gets greasy easily. its dirt cheap, so give it a try... why not?

All my life I had straight hair like chopsticks & pregnancy changed it to wavy & super frizzy. So far I was using suave anti frizz cream. It did an okay job but I would not say it tamed my flyaways & frizz or even helped hold any style. Read the reviews of this & decided to try it. Iíve only used it once so far & I will come back & update but soooooooooooo much better. I washed my hair with garnier length & strength shampoo & conditioner & then used a couple of pumps of this. (I have long hair that goes a bit below the bra strap) Then I let it air dry & it did make my hair more smoother. I straightened it later in the day & it holds the style well. Previously I had to keep straightening it every day (I wash my hair about 2 times a week) this time I donít have to.
I too wish the bottle was in a different shape.

I had practically given up on all products that claims to tame frizzy hair. I have tried John Freida Frizz-Ease, Joico (K-Pak), and some others I don't remember. They did nothing but only made my hair greasy looking, well, EXCEPT THIS ONE! Some of my hair is naturally wavy and my hair is kinda dry and very frizzy if I just let it natural dry Even if I blow dry my hair I still need to constantly use a clamp-style brush to straighten my hair but that doesn't work too well. This stuff makes my hair a lot smoother, shiner, and feel tamed! For those who said this stuff makes your hair feel greasy and the smell of the product is too strong, you can try using just very little of this product. I have long hair (past bra strap at the back). All I need is one light pump (not pushing the pump all the way down), rub the serum in my palms, and smooth that onto damp hair (not dripping) until I can't feel the product on my palms anymore; then blow dry and smooth as usual. It works!
The only thing I don' t like is the bottle. It's too bulky for travelling. Round is never good for space effeciency.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This isn't a 100% miracle product, but it's darn close for me. I think I have accepted that I will never have perfectly sleek hair, but this tames my hair (fine yet course, naturally wavy, highlighted bra-strap length) better than anything I've tried (Frizz Ease, BioSilk, Generic Biosilk, etc). A few pumps through damp hair is all it takes. It smells good, and leaves my (fine) hair soft and light--not greased down. I also love the fact that the pump twists closed for travel--big points there! I'm very happy with this purchase, and most Gariner products in general.

I was really hoped that this product would reduce my poofy frizz, but it didn't do anything much except make my hair greasy. It reduces some frizz after I straighten. The smell is way too strong for me, and I actually find it sort of embarassing how strong it smells. I would not buy this again.

Popular Styling Products