September 17, 2014 | 1015 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by trace21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for over a year now, and I love it.

I switched over to Clinique 3-step "system", just because everyone raves about it, and I ended up with more zits/pimples with the Clinique than had I stayed with my original cleanser.

This product can be a bit drying in the winter, but that's my only complaint. I rarely had breakouts with this product, and I'm going back to it after my failed experiment with Clinique. Not to mention, that icy refreshing feeling is heaven!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Indrawn

I'm not so sure on the 'blemish fighting' part of this cleanser. I can't say it produced any noticeable results because my skin is already relatively clear. But it does effective remove all my makeup (tinted moisturiser, foundation, powder, bronzer, etc) and leave my skin feeling clean.

However I would PURELY purchase this product because of .. the ice! Never experienced a cleanser quite like this. "Refreshing menthol provides a cooling sensation." The icy feeling feels really cool and refreshing! Need to pull an allnighter? No problem, this product REALLY wakes you up. The icy effects last for 3 or so minutes.

This also has a eucalypt scent, I don't love it but it doesn't bother me. Make sure you do NOT get it in your eyes though because it stings. Never had this problem with my St Ives Apricot Cleanser. Also I don't use this on my eyelids because the icy feeling makes my eyes feel uncomfortable.

EDIT: After less than week of this I think I've become 'immune' to the ice, because I can't feel it anymore. Still like this though.

- - -
PRICE [2] $8 AUD | PACKAGING [4] | REPURCHASE [yes]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by VNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years now; it is hands down my favorite skin cleanser. It doesn't leave my skin dry, and really prevents any breakouts. If I have to go without (if Target/CVS is out of stock) my skin gets more oily within days, and I start noticing clogged pores. Can't live without this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a product that has worked great for me. I have moderate acne, so I wasn't expecting a miracle. But, I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. The most important factor was how very clean it makes my skin. It really washes away all the dirt/makeup and cleans deep into the pores without leaving any residue or irritating the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kitt787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont have a huge problem with ance. I do accationally get breakout though. When i do i get very frustrated. I tried this cleasner the first few times and didnt think it was going to anything, but i was surprised. This cleaser works for mild skin tones. I am attached and cant try any new cleansers. Every time i go to try something new i breakout tell i go back to it:) I hope this helps! if you have any questions ask me.

thanks,
Nicole

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's just like any cleansers I've used in the past. I've got acne and blemishes on my skin...and this cleanser did nothing other than just washing out the dirt or ridding the dead skin. I'm almost done with this bottle and soon enough I'm moving onto Neutrogena to look for the perfect one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by wwepoof

I bought this product because off Allure Magazines "Best of 2008" list. I'm not very fond of the smell-- it's a cross between lavender and fruit. However, if I have any sort of breakout this cleanser does a great job of whipping it into shape. I use it 2x a week to keep my skin blemish free. I'm on my second bottle because I love the results it gives even though the smell is funny to me.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2009 11:13:00 AM More reviews by hailung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

the container is cute i like biore's packaging and the 'ice' gets everyone's attention i like this for summertime i was not a biore fan until someone let me sample try this and i actually didnt like it in the begining becoz i felt the scent was way too strong but it grew on me i wash it during hot days and i like it a lot it takes off makeup too but if you wear a lot of makeup it wont be good i use this along with the pore unclogging scrub which is really good as well u can use it in the shower too both have the cool feeling i duno if i'd use this in the winter ... but it's a good spring/summer/going onto autumn cleanser/scrub overall i realli liked it so i purchased it for 6 dollarz at wal-mart other places are around 8 dollars/bottle. it does clear ur skin but it leaves your skin a little bit shiny/tight so put on a moisturizer afterward

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2009 8:18:00 PM More reviews by halfemoonie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmm...okay. It didn't effect my blemishes at all but it did pretty well with the acne-which I don't have much of anyway. I get blemishes from old acne and it pissed me off when it did nothing for it.

Overall: People with light acne and zilch-zero-blemishes can use it with good results but people with anything else are going to get screwed. =D Easy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by chocogurl

The Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. Hmm... well, I did love the cool, ice feeling my skin got while I was washing my face. It felt really nice, kind of minty. It did a good job of getting all the gunk off my face after a long day, but did nothing to "fight blemishes". I still got my monthly, sometimes weekly, small breakouts. I don't think I am going to purchase this again.