November 26, 2014 | 929 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 6:29:00 PM More reviews by kfarris1

So, I have been on MU for at least 6 weeks or more reading reviews on various products for acne and oily skin. I hadn't really read too much on this product as it was just another drugstore product and wasn't sure I wanted to waste my time. I have tried it all as well as everyone else. It wasn't until I received my free subscription of Allure magazine (which I am still unsure of how I am getting that magazine) that I saw an advertisement for Biore' Dual Fusion, so I thought what the heck. I also bought this cleanser and I believe I have found my HG cleanser and moisturizer! BTW, I have no idea what HG means but by reading so many reviews I have figured out what reviewers are saying. Anyway, this cleanser and the Dual Fusion is awesome. I have very sensitive skin and almost always breakout when trying new things and I have yet to breakout and I have been using these two products for 2 days now. It's even making some cystic acne go away which is amazing to me! I am a super fan of Biore' now!!! If anything changes I'll let y'all know! WOOHOO Biore'!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by sircoisoc

I like this product so far, It really feels like you poured Listerine all over your face and a wind blower was in front of you. It does clean my face, and so far I have had no breakouts, and some small pimples I had are slowly disappearing.

The only reason I wont give the 5 lippies is because I don't think it makes wonders, it is a okey-good product in my opinion.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 10:56:00 PM More reviews by CherylPoplar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using it for years now. I like it so much because it removes make-up and oil, magically doesn't over-dry my skin, smells pretty, doesn't leave any film, and you only need a little bit. A bottle lasts a pretty long time so it is well worth the money. It also has the icy effect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 3:59:00 AM More reviews by trace21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for over a year now, and I love it.

I switched over to Clinique 3-step "system", just because everyone raves about it, and I ended up with more zits/pimples with the Clinique than had I stayed with my original cleanser.

This product can be a bit drying in the winter, but that's my only complaint. I rarely had breakouts with this product, and I'm going back to it after my failed experiment with Clinique. Not to mention, that icy refreshing feeling is heaven!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Indrawn

I'm not so sure on the 'blemish fighting' part of this cleanser. I can't say it produced any noticeable results because my skin is already relatively clear. But it does effective remove all my makeup (tinted moisturiser, foundation, powder, bronzer, etc) and leave my skin feeling clean.

However I would PURELY purchase this product because of .. the ice! Never experienced a cleanser quite like this. "Refreshing menthol provides a cooling sensation." The icy feeling feels really cool and refreshing! Need to pull an allnighter? No problem, this product REALLY wakes you up. The icy effects last for 3 or so minutes.

This also has a eucalypt scent, I don't love it but it doesn't bother me. Make sure you do NOT get it in your eyes though because it stings. Never had this problem with my St Ives Apricot Cleanser. Also I don't use this on my eyelids because the icy feeling makes my eyes feel uncomfortable.

EDIT: After less than week of this I think I've become 'immune' to the ice, because I can't feel it anymore. Still like this though.

- - -
PRICE [2] $8 AUD | PACKAGING [4] | REPURCHASE [yes]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2009 9:20:00 AM More reviews by VNicola

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for years now; it is hands down my favorite skin cleanser. It doesn't leave my skin dry, and really prevents any breakouts. If I have to go without (if Target/CVS is out of stock) my skin gets more oily within days, and I start noticing clogged pores. Can't live without this one!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2009 11:38:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a product that has worked great for me. I have moderate acne, so I wasn't expecting a miracle. But, I definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. The most important factor was how very clean it makes my skin. It really washes away all the dirt/makeup and cleans deep into the pores without leaving any residue or irritating the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 5:25:00 PM More reviews by kitt787

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I dont have a huge problem with ance. I do accationally get breakout though. When i do i get very frustrated. I tried this cleasner the first few times and didnt think it was going to anything, but i was surprised. This cleaser works for mild skin tones. I am attached and cant try any new cleansers. Every time i go to try something new i breakout tell i go back to it:) I hope this helps! if you have any questions ask me.

thanks,
Nicole

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2009 3:06:00 AM More reviews by winghin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's just like any cleansers I've used in the past. I've got acne and blemishes on my skin...and this cleanser did nothing other than just washing out the dirt or ridding the dead skin. I'm almost done with this bottle and soon enough I'm moving onto Neutrogena to look for the perfect one.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2009 8:04:00 PM More reviews by wwepoof

I bought this product because off Allure Magazines "Best of 2008" list. I'm not very fond of the smell-- it's a cross between lavender and fruit. However, if I have any sort of breakout this cleanser does a great job of whipping it into shape. I use it 2x a week to keep my skin blemish free. I'm on my second bottle because I love the results it gives even though the smell is funny to me.