April 16, 2014 | 1586 users online

Cleansers - Biore - Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2009 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mountaingem

I really like this cleanser. It feels nice and cool to my acne prone irritated skin. Cleans off all my makeup with one wash, and worked great for facial acne as well as bacne. A little goes a long way, too!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2009 2:44:00 PM More reviews by pandasforeva123

This actually works but it takes time. You have to wait at least 2 weeks to see good results. It took me around 2 months to see results. Happy I waited, it's the only acne cleanser that has actually worked. Price is okay, kind of expensive (8$ CDN).

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 6:16:00 PM More reviews by munchkintreat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This works really well and I enjoy the tingly feeling it gives! It doesnt irritate me or dry out my skin too much like some other people and i wouldnt tell others not to buy it based on that. Everyone's skin is different. Mine is acne prone and it works wonders!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2009 1:35:00 PM More reviews by candybaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product sucks. I bought it in hopes that it would clear my little acne and keep it away. This product did neither of the two. All it did was give me that cool feeling after washing my face, and it smelt okay. And as another person said, i broke out in deep cysts two days after using it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 9:10:00 PM More reviews by iluvmakeupxoxo

NEVERRR BUY THIS! IT DRIEWS OUT YOUR SKIN SOOO MUCH! I CAN'T EVEN THOUCH IT WITHOUT IT BURNING OR FEELING HARSH!!! AND I GOT THESE LITTLE BUMPS ON MY CHEEKS, THIS DID ABSOLUTY NOTHING FOR ME

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 4:54:00 PM More reviews by jessamyn15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this cleanser at least a month and have been using it religiously since then. When i read the package, I was excited to try it. I have mild acne but I scar easily. A cleanser that can clear skin and keep blemishes away? It should be perfect for me. As far as results, it didn't really do anything for my skin. I don't see a difference from the beginning and I'm usually optimistic with my results. It didn't do anything bad though and it felt good when I washed my face with it. It was a cold, tingly feeling like everyone else said. It's good for the morning because it wakes you up. It does leave my face clean and a little tight, which I have no problem with. Overall, I'm not happy with this product and I had high hopes for it. I wish it gave better results and lived up to its claims.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2009 11:30:00 AM More reviews by truslow

It works to take makeup off and everything, and it feels all tingly when you're using it, but it did nothing to actually clean my face. I broke out within two days of using it. Also, it dried out my skin reallly badly

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 5:50:00 PM More reviews by ANSTAH

Wow, I love this stuff. It's tingly feels like it's working, removes makeup, makes you face feel clean. It's great. I love this stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2009 6:34:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a good cleanser that makes my skin feel very clean after using it. It tingles a little at first, but is in no way irritating to my skin at all. I've been using this for years, and prefer it over alot of my other cleansers.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2009 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

yes this product tingles, it doesnt burn though. every cleanser burns when it gets into your eyes, so yeah close them when your rubbing it on your face.
this was the only thing that got rid of my pimples. It was on special at woolworths and i was too stingy to buy garnier pureA (which wasnt working, i should have switched a long time ago) so i got this,
im glad i made the switch, i dont think itd work on acne, you need benzoyl peroxide for that. for pimples, salicylic acid will do.
i enjoy the fragrance, especially when i use it with the SPF15 moisturiser. i love both those products.
i used to smoke casually, a cigarette here and there. one cigarette meant one pimple, four cigarettes meant four pimples. this cleaner cleared them away for me in about 6 days, not only this, i noticed if i have a cigarette, i get a imple but its not as big, red, sore and puss-y as it was when i was using PureA.
love it. love the smell. love the texture.
have already bought another bottle to stock up