July 30, 2014 | 2052 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by bcake86

so far this is the best cover up I have found, it actually covers. most coverups give less coverage thn my foundation, but so far this is # 1 in my book. I try to cover bruises that look almost black and I am very fair so I need it to really cover, not blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by yuribe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought the yellow and green corrector for undereye circles and redness/acne.
not sure if the problem is that i'm not using it right ??? because i am getting bad coverage and it dries out my skin soooo badly ! still in search for that great concealer but no luck yet !
if you're really curious about it, give it a shot because it seems like it has worked for others and it's inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by jadoreDIOR22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's not the best concealer but it's quite good ... i got the green one but couldn't find the review on that so yeah
it's great at covering up impurities and all but it kinda dries out your skin ... the great thing is that it lasts all day :)
i wouldn't repurchase ... sorry :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetpeas123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in medium beige and i really like this product! i like how it's a little bit heavier than medium coverage. it's easy to blend, though its not the creamiest concealer out there. i really love it because it gives me enough coverage to cover my acne scars! i set this with pressed powder and i have a perfect face ready to go! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This stick concealer provides maximum coverage. I use it for the slight redness on my inner cheeks. I blend it well with my fingertips and lightly dust translucent powder on top to prevent smearing. It's too heavy to use under the eyes, but it works very well on the face if blended well and used over moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by glamgirl24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is actually pretty good for redness, but it's HORRIBLE for birthmarks, moles, pimples and undereye circles. The packaging is ok but the texture of the cover stick- chalky and weird no offense to Maybelline. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by schan84

I use this concealer everyday, because I have a small discoloration on my cheek. It's not the best, but it's the best I have at hand, so I really have no choice at the moment.

For small blemishes, this concealer does the job, if you buy the right shade. For me, if I use the concealer alone, it's a bit lighter than the rest of my skin (I have medium beige), but if I use it with foundation, it blends pretty well. Thing is, it rubs off quite easily, so by the end of the day, the coverage is only around 60-70% still there.. and that's if I don't accidently touch my face.

DONT use this for undereye circles or for large coverages. I used to use this for undereye circles until I realized that it became really cakey very quickly. It looked so disgusting.

I would buy this product again, however, because since it's a stick concealer, it goes on quickly and it's easy to fix. Once I buy a better concealer, this can be my 'backup' in my purse or if I'm in a hurry. I wouldn't recommend buying this as your main concealer though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/7/2009 12:12:00 PM More reviews by qkellie

I ran out of the Neutrogena concealer recently that seems to be essentially the same on the surface as the Maybelline Cover Stick. Since I'm using a Maybelline foundation right now, I figured I'd match brands (and the Maybelline is cheaper). BAD IDEA! This thing is totally gross and made my face itch! I'm pale but this thing is too pale and too yellow. Furthermore, the second time I used it? The stick came off. I did not have it extended all the way in the tube, either, it just broke off. Gross. Will not repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

This is a good concealer- but not for me. It has good creamy coverage, good colour range, but absoultutly no staying power on my combo skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2009 1:40:00 PM More reviews by mountaingem

Overall HG concealer, covers acne like a dream! Wear time lasts a 6+ hours on my oily acne prone skin. Only gripe is if you use it under the eyes it can crease into fine lines so just use it with a very light hand and concealer brush and you're set.