Maybelline Cover Stick

3.2

Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491/Iron Oxides, CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green)

on 3/23/2010 3:59:00 PM

Hmmmm, unfortunately it was dry and didn't smoothly and nicely around my eyes. It was also very hard to blend. This product used to be ok years ago...Don't know if they've changed any ingredients...
I'm probably gonna throw it away as I can't use it with the way it is.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

just a normal cover stick good for a base on eyes or lips.

on 3/13/2010 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I think its too thick for me.
Good thing is that it covers well if u have red spots, but for example with me it shows that i have pores!!!
Probably i gotta use primer beforehand.
And its very difficult to apply it under eyes.

on 3/7/2010 11:56:00 PM

I don't really like this product. It covers good but it makes my skin look very dry even if i moisturize before i apply it. I dont really think it's that creamy either it kind of feels like chalk to me. I won't buy this product again.

on 3/4/2010 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

As a concealer, I HATE this. I've tried using it uner my eyes and it's dry and cakey and there isn't a good shade for me because I have yellow undertones. However, I use this to conceal my lips before applying lipstick and i LOVE it. My lips are super dry and whatever I use over them always gets in the fine lines. I used to try to use foundation to cover my lips but it dries them out ridiculously and even beige lipsticks don't work well. I smear a bit on my lips and it makes them white/light beige (too light, so it doesnt match my skin tone) but it doesn't matter - since it's white, putting a lipstick color over it shows its true color, you just have to wait for the concealer to dry, but that's quick. It's very creamy and never creates fine lines in my lips. love it! just be careful not to put it outside the lines of your lips because it erases it (like with any other concealer), but putting it just on your lips or lining your lips fixes that problem. wonderful product for that, hate it as a concealer on my face though.

on 2/23/2010 10:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Provides full coverage, very creamy and fairly easy to blend, if you warm the product up on the back of your hand first. I also like the lipstick style packaging, as opposed to a tube with a brush head, which always seem to get gross.

However, my experience has not been positive. I have large pores and acne prone skin, and I'm 90% sure this product is the reason I have huge, painful cysts on both sides of my nose right now,since they are in the exact spots where I was using this concealer. Not necessarily a terrible product, but I personally am chucking this and look for something new.

on 2/12/2010 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is my HG for blemishes!I got it in yellow for dark circles but it doesn't do much for them,but it works great on blemishes=]It's pigmented,creamy,blendable,easy to apply,and lasts all day with primer on top.I use smashbox photofinish just on top of the blemishes,put the concealer on top,blend with my fingers,and set with msfn.Will repurchase=]!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I gave it three stars because of the texture. It's super creamy and rich, which I appreciated. The coverage was alright, but it did not do a great job of covering redness. The colour had an orange-y tinge to it- which I absolutely hated.
I will definitely not repurchase again.

on 1/22/2010 11:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is actually pretty heavy duty stuff. My best advice with this is to not apply it directly to your face--you'll use too much product that way, it will cake easily and be hard to blend. Use a brush and tap and blend it in. I go as far as smashing it into a small container (however messy that may be!) but you could also just dab the stick straight onto a brush. (And I use the foundation/concealer brush from Essence of Beauty, both ends, and that works well for me.) Really creamy, and gives very good coverage to problem spots.

My only problem with this -- and it's kind of a big one -- is that it does wear off kind of quickly (especially on my t-zone), and it's not so good for touch-ups because it's so heavy. I get a patchy look, and for that reason I can't give this more than 3 stars.

on 1/16/2010 3:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm on my third stick of this in six months! I use medium beige and the formula is super creamy and easy to blend. It only costs 6 which is great value. It comes up ten times better if you use it with a moisturiser (I use 8 hour cream) and lasts most of the day. Especially good for patches of red on the cheek/chin area. I took off one lippie because the actual product itself only lasts me about four weeks. TIP! : when it's all gone use a concealer brush to get the rest out theres easily an extra quarter that way! :D Will be getting this again! <3333