September 17, 2014 | 1790 users online

Concealers - Maybelline - Cover Stick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Dreamcrusher86

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I highly doubt that this is America's #1 concealer.After using it just twice it broke off.It did not cover anything and felt way to heavy.It was very dry and hard to blend in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2009 10:43:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am using this in "Deep Beige" which for the darkest shade isn't very dark, but works with my NC35/40ish skin. What I love about this concealer is that it's more opaque than other drugstore concealers I've tried. It's texture makes it ideal for covering blemishes or old blemish scars, bucause it's dry enough to stay on oily skin, yet creamy enough to be blendable and natural looking. Really does stay well, and doesn't cause additional breakouts. I would def. recommend, and would repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/18/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Cyllan

The Maybelline New York cover stick I was using was the "corrector concealer" which is in the green bottle, and I found that with the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse I was using for my foundation all I could see was the green concealer underneath my foundation. Did not like this product at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by bcake86

so far this is the best cover up I have found, it actually covers. most coverups give less coverage thn my foundation, but so far this is # 1 in my book. I try to cover bruises that look almost black and I am very fair so I need it to really cover, not blend.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/18/2009 5:09:00 AM More reviews by yuribe22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i bought the yellow and green corrector for undereye circles and redness/acne.
not sure if the problem is that i'm not using it right ??? because i am getting bad coverage and it dries out my skin soooo badly ! still in search for that great concealer but no luck yet !
if you're really curious about it, give it a shot because it seems like it has worked for others and it's inexpensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/18/2009 2:49:00 AM More reviews by jadoreDIOR22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it's not the best concealer but it's quite good ... i got the green one but couldn't find the review on that so yeah
it's great at covering up impurities and all but it kinda dries out your skin ... the great thing is that it lasts all day :)
i wouldn't repurchase ... sorry :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 10:16:00 PM More reviews by sweetpeas123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have this in medium beige and i really like this product! i like how it's a little bit heavier than medium coverage. it's easy to blend, though its not the creamiest concealer out there. i really love it because it gives me enough coverage to cover my acne scars! i set this with pressed powder and i have a perfect face ready to go! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2009 7:44:00 PM More reviews by georgia21

This stick concealer provides maximum coverage. I use it for the slight redness on my inner cheeks. I blend it well with my fingertips and lightly dust translucent powder on top to prevent smearing. It's too heavy to use under the eyes, but it works very well on the face if blended well and used over moisturizer.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by glamgirl24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is actually pretty good for redness, but it's HORRIBLE for birthmarks, moles, pimples and undereye circles. The packaging is ok but the texture of the cover stick- chalky and weird no offense to Maybelline. Wouldn't buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2009 4:15:00 AM More reviews by schan84

I use this concealer everyday, because I have a small discoloration on my cheek. It's not the best, but it's the best I have at hand, so I really have no choice at the moment.

For small blemishes, this concealer does the job, if you buy the right shade. For me, if I use the concealer alone, it's a bit lighter than the rest of my skin (I have medium beige), but if I use it with foundation, it blends pretty well. Thing is, it rubs off quite easily, so by the end of the day, the coverage is only around 60-70% still there.. and that's if I don't accidently touch my face.

DONT use this for undereye circles or for large coverages. I used to use this for undereye circles until I realized that it became really cakey very quickly. It looked so disgusting.

I would buy this product again, however, because since it's a stick concealer, it goes on quickly and it's easy to fix. Once I buy a better concealer, this can be my 'backup' in my purse or if I'm in a hurry. I wouldn't recommend buying this as your main concealer though.