September 1, 2014 | 1916 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

I do like this eye makeup remover. It does what it says even on waterproof liners and mascaras. The issue I have with this is that it is absolutely greasy. I know its oil free but my lids feel super slick afterwards and only a cleanser or cleansing oils can get rid of that icky feeling. Now that I am hooked on cleansing oils there is no need for this seperate makeup remover so I won't get it again. I noticed too, that if I pull too much with the cottom ball my eye area gets irritated with this and breaksout.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

This eye makeup remover was terrible. It is supposedly oil free but it left my eyelids so greasy after I used this eye makeup remover to remove my eyshadow. The eye makeup remover also irritated my eyelids. I will just stick to my normal cleanser to remove my eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by serenabena1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loooovvveeee this stuff!! Eye makeup melts right off when you apply this. You just have to make sure its well-shaken first.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by katvop83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product it is a very good eye makeup remover.
The only thing is the $ but it is true what they say you get what you pay for so i don't mind paying for this item.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by youinspire

I like the way this product removes the makeup. I put it on cotton and it takes all my makeup away without having to use a lot of product. So that's the good part, that you use a little and can take off a lot. Or at least I found it in my case to work that way.
I received the clinique makeup remover as a gift one year for Christmas and used it. I found that the Mary Kay remover works very similar to the Clinique one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to buy/use this all the time when one of my friends sold Mary Kay. Now I don't ususally have this on hand but I do recall really liking this product, and I only buy something from the DS for convience now. I would still repurchase this in the future. Very gentle, not too oily, and does a really good job getting rid of stubborn eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DeeanaAlexsia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Mary Kay's Eye Makeup Remover for a while now and I really love it. in comparison to a few I've used by other brands, I find that it's one of the best. It does leave a slight residue, but I find that if you wip your eyes with a clean cotton ball after or just wash your face, it's fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2008 2:04:00 AM More reviews by allybcd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift, and wasn't really sure of what to expect, since I don't really use Mary Kay. It really does what it's supposed to do. It definitely removes the eye makeup, doesn't make it too oily and gross like other eye makeup removers. However...I started using it, and two days later, my eyelids became swollen. I stopped using it, along with all of my eye makeup for the rest of the week (and i look scary without mascara), and it went down. I figured it was a different cleanser that I was using or something of the sort. So I continued using it. A few days later, they became swollen again, as well as itchy and peeling. I flipped out, saw my dermatologist, and found out that it was this lovely product.
However, I soon found out that it wasn't just this one. Covergirl and Almay did me wrong also. So now I have to use baby oil. So much for not being greasy.
I'm sorry, Mary Kay, but I'm going to have to end the relationship. It's not you, it's me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lacey88

The best eye makeup remover ever! I have tried many. This is the only one that does not sting or leave a greasy residue. The only kind I will use!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

This eye makeup remover is great. My only problem is that it leaves a little residue and I end up have to wash my face after I use it. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, so its great because it doesnt burn or bother my contacts. If you use it at night its ok, but make sure you wash it off really well before you reapply any eye makeup. I made the mistake of not doing that and my makeup smeared really bad during the day.