April 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to buy/use this all the time when one of my friends sold Mary Kay. Now I don't ususally have this on hand but I do recall really liking this product, and I only buy something from the DS for convience now. I would still repurchase this in the future. Very gentle, not too oily, and does a really good job getting rid of stubborn eye makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2008 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DeeanaAlexsia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Mary Kay's Eye Makeup Remover for a while now and I really love it. in comparison to a few I've used by other brands, I find that it's one of the best. It does leave a slight residue, but I find that if you wip your eyes with a clean cotton ball after or just wash your face, it's fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/23/2008 2:04:00 AM More reviews by allybcd

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift, and wasn't really sure of what to expect, since I don't really use Mary Kay. It really does what it's supposed to do. It definitely removes the eye makeup, doesn't make it too oily and gross like other eye makeup removers. However...I started using it, and two days later, my eyelids became swollen. I stopped using it, along with all of my eye makeup for the rest of the week (and i look scary without mascara), and it went down. I figured it was a different cleanser that I was using or something of the sort. So I continued using it. A few days later, they became swollen again, as well as itchy and peeling. I flipped out, saw my dermatologist, and found out that it was this lovely product.
However, I soon found out that it wasn't just this one. Covergirl and Almay did me wrong also. So now I have to use baby oil. So much for not being greasy.
I'm sorry, Mary Kay, but I'm going to have to end the relationship. It's not you, it's me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 11:22:00 PM More reviews by lacey88

The best eye makeup remover ever! I have tried many. This is the only one that does not sting or leave a greasy residue. The only kind I will use!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2008 4:17:00 PM More reviews by megbenoit

This eye makeup remover is great. My only problem is that it leaves a little residue and I end up have to wash my face after I use it. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes, so its great because it doesnt burn or bother my contacts. If you use it at night its ok, but make sure you wash it off really well before you reapply any eye makeup. I made the mistake of not doing that and my makeup smeared really bad during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 5:01:00 PM More reviews by christinne123

I use this product everyday to remove my makeup. It is the best makeup remover I have everrrrrrrrrrr tried! It doesnt sting eyes AT ALL not even a tiny little bit. Its OIL FREE so that even better. It gets all my makeup off without have to scrub my eyes really hard and I only have to use a little bit to get all the makeup off. I will probably use this product for the rest of my life if they still have it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 10:14:00 AM More reviews by achatterton

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is absolutely great. I don't know anyone who has tried it and not loved it. My eyes are extremely sensitive and I wear contacts to boot. If I put anything on them containing oil, my eyes are instantly red and irritated. You can use this remover and apply new makeup immediatey without even washing if off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by annahogan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

This stuff is great. Its doesnt fog or burn my eyes and its kinda cool because you have to shake it up. It looks like a black n' tan beer or oil and water....but I have to say I am impressed and I will buy more of this when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by senoritadurazno

Just bought this product and i really like it! Its not super cheap or super expensive i think i paid $15.15. Someone mentioned not liking the part where you have to shake it, but for me thats my favorite part! lol For me it takes off the eyemakeup quickly and i dont even let it set in, just wipe and go. however, i dont use this to remove mascara because thats time consuming and it wastes the product. to remove my mascara i simply use a bit of tear free baby shampoo and it works great! I would def buy this product again. As for the oilyness, it isnt based on oil it is based on silicone. Compared to baby oil, this did not leave my lids oily and greasy. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2008 9:09:00 PM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used. Only a little is required, it removes all traces of makeup, even the smokiest smoky eye. It removes mascara without any rubbing or tugging being necessary. There's not stinging or irritation. My eyes aren't red or itchy afterwards, which has happened with other removers. I've tried others but keep coming back to this one. It's my HG eye remover.