September 30, 2014 | 2051 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 11:07:00 AM More reviews by pink_rosies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

This product makes my life so much easier! I love playing around with colors, mascaras, and glitter & etc... (who doesn't?!?!) and this stuff takes it off so easily. No tugging. It doesn't sting and it's oil free! I have used it for years and haven't found anything better for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2009 10:47:00 PM More reviews by heatheryazbek

Love this stuff. 1 bottle lasts forever and a day. It takes off anything and everything I could possibly fit on my eyes. Make sure you shake it up though, because the oil free silicone formula seperates and must be recombined or it seems greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink1718

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using this stuff for years and I love it. A couple of times I thought it would be a good idea to buy a drugstore brand (it's cheaper--you know the drill), but I hated that stuff. It took twice as much to get the eye makeup off and even then you have to rub your eyes too much for my liking. With Mary Kay, you just swipe along your eye and it's gone! Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2008 9:07:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

It was too oily imo(even after shaking it to death!!) it did remove my all make up(wich I waer some hard to get off eyeliner etc..) but omg it made my eyes hurt sooo bad..I'll stick to my Ponds cold cream.

UPDATE 7/26/10.....I must have gotten a bad bottle when I 1st used this. I recently got a free travel sized bottle from a friend.I gave this a try again and Wow!! It wasn't oily and didn't make my eyes hurt at all. I was pretty impressed this time with how gentle it was on my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2008 7:58:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

I do like this eye makeup remover. It does what it says even on waterproof liners and mascaras. The issue I have with this is that it is absolutely greasy. I know its oil free but my lids feel super slick afterwards and only a cleanser or cleansing oils can get rid of that icky feeling. Now that I am hooked on cleansing oils there is no need for this seperate makeup remover so I won't get it again. I noticed too, that if I pull too much with the cottom ball my eye area gets irritated with this and breaksout.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 4:19:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

This eye makeup remover was terrible. It is supposedly oil free but it left my eyelids so greasy after I used this eye makeup remover to remove my eyshadow. The eye makeup remover also irritated my eyelids. I will just stick to my normal cleanser to remove my eye makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by serenabena1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loooovvveeee this stuff!! Eye makeup melts right off when you apply this. You just have to make sure its well-shaken first.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 11:46:00 AM More reviews by katvop83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product it is a very good eye makeup remover.
The only thing is the $ but it is true what they say you get what you pay for so i don't mind paying for this item.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2008 11:52:00 PM More reviews by youinspire

I like the way this product removes the makeup. I put it on cotton and it takes all my makeup away without having to use a lot of product. So that's the good part, that you use a little and can take off a lot. Or at least I found it in my case to work that way.
I received the clinique makeup remover as a gift one year for Christmas and used it. I found that the Mary Kay remover works very similar to the Clinique one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 11:05:00 AM More reviews by blondchick12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to buy/use this all the time when one of my friends sold Mary Kay. Now I don't ususally have this on hand but I do recall really liking this product, and I only buy something from the DS for convience now. I would still repurchase this in the future. Very gentle, not too oily, and does a really good job getting rid of stubborn eye makeup.