MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 7/20/2009 6:05:00 PM

this is one of my favorite lipsticks def a staple.

You have to know how to work this lippie. It can wash me out if I'm not careful. If I'm going with a more natural eye look, I like to pair it with a slightly darker lipliner and a gloss. Mermaid from Too Faced looks great with it ~it keeps the nude look but adds some irridescent shimmer. So does NARS Hot Wired gloss ~it gives it a pinkier sheen.

Without the darker lipliner & gloss, it works great with dark smokey eyes (the MOD look) and really colorful eye looks.

I'd say it's a great nude but not HG for me (for ref I'm NC25-30).

Might repurchase.

on 7/2/2009 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Oh blankety - I love you so!!! Perfect for a nude beige lip color on NC40 skin but doesn't make you look dead or washed out. I find i reach for this lipstick all the time - it goes with everything!

on 6/30/2009 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This lipstick has a great nude pinky color! I loved the color of it and the coverage was quite good.

However i found it a bit too drying for my lips.
After a few hours, my lips would start to crackle a bit or even flake! I tried putting lip balm on before putting this lipstick on, but it still seemed to dry my lips out... The only way i could make it stop drying that much was to put lipbalm before and lipgloss after!

on 6/27/2009 7:58:00 AM

I love it, my friends love it. It suits well with every look possible.
This is my HG lippy, can get a tad drying for me though. That won't make me part with it.

on 6/6/2009 4:54:00 AM

This is the only lipstick that I use! I cant tell you how much I love this lipstick...I get compliments everytime I wear it! The color and texture is perfect! I would highly recommend this product!

on 6/4/2009 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My new favorite Mac lipstick! I love the texture and staying power of the amplified creme formula but I initially thought this color would wash me out. I have a medium complexion and I look better in mid-tone pinks but I thought I'd give this a shot. I'm glad I did. It's the perfect nude pink for me. It has the right amount of pink to not make me look dead. It's my favorite every day lipstick. And with a little gloss over it, it's great for evening wear as well. I'm so glad they make this color in amplified cream. I hope they continue to make it forever!

on 5/27/2009 11:24:00 PM

Love Love LOVE this l/s!! It is my HG nude lip. It is nude without completely washing out my lips like Revlon's Nude Attitude or MAC Myth. Perfect when doing a dramatic eye look. I also love to pair this with Bare Necessities dazzleglass

on 5/27/2009 7:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

Awwwe blankety. This is a great nude. Gives me a nice pink neutral look. I like to use Rimmel liner in east end snob. It drys down a bit darker than when u first apply it. It is moisturizing and smells like vanilla! The smell lingers for quite awhile afterwords, so if you don't like scented things avoid this lippy! =)

on 5/21/2009 7:22:00 PM

This is my fav lipstick of all I think!
Love the shade, love the finish, love everything about it really! I have gone through 2 of these already! Blankety is perfect for my skintone, shows really nice on my lips without being overpowering. would definatly buy this again

Popular Lipsticks