April 17, 2014 | 1353 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by kjjamm808

Did not like this. I have natural plum hue to my lips and wanted something nude. Looked like I applied concealer to my mouth and it kinda turned a little pink/purple on me as well. Lasted a long time on lips though, so that aspect was great, but I think you need to try this one as it will look different on just about everyone....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 5:23:00 AM More reviews by SomerGirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very soft looking beigey pink that doesn't have a lot of shine and absolutely no shimmer. It is a YLBB color and looks great with my fair skin. For darker skin tones, this might be a little too light. This color is great for wearing a nudish lip when you have dramatic smokey eyes. It almost looks like velvet on my lips. I'd definitely buy again. MAC Jubilee is my favorite lipstick of all time, and this is like the pink-toned version of the peachy-toned Jubilee.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2009 6:54:00 AM More reviews by tschueli

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lipstick looks horrible on me! It makes my lips look grey!
I wanted more of a "lighter-beigy-milky-nude look" (but still not like a corpse-look, if that makes any sense...) might try hue next...
(I'm C4/NC35)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2009 3:10:00 PM More reviews by missin

Very impressed with this lipstick.

I was looking for a great nude lipstick for a long time, needless to say I finally found it!

This MAC lipstick is very creamy, and not sheer at all. It provides great coverage.. And it does not wash you out at all! Has hints of pink which provide the perfect balance for a nude lip.

Can even be added with lipgloss on top, or alone for a professional and natural look. (Love Nectar from MAC is a perfect fit)

Price is okay (16.50 here in Canada) but definitely worth it for this great colour and coverage lipstick!

Go and buy it if you're looking for the perfect nude lipstick! You will not regret it! In fact, you'll probably want to stock up once you get it ;-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 5:57:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Blankety is a great neutral pinky brown on my pigmented red lips. I love how creamy the consistency is. I've found that Blankety looks absolutely stunning with Lust lipglass on top. I like that the color does not completely wash out my face or lips due to the hint of pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 3:41:00 PM More reviews by Rholynn

HG. I'm in love.....

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 10:20:00 AM More reviews by annasuilover

I do like this product, I think it's really nice but I don't think its all that. I might repurchase it is something i could use everyday. However I think you can find many dupes for it. Its creamy rich and matted, which is nice but I could use a little more moisture. I think its similar to NYX round or black label nude colored lipsticks, but just a slight bit nicer. not significant. If you are on a budget, I suggest you buy NYX nude colors instead to get a similar texture/color. Its not worth all the money, you won't be missing out on much. But if you have the money, go ahead and get this MAC lipstick, you won't b e dissappointed and having a MAC brand item added to your makeup collection is always nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by qsks

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Blankety has become one of my fav nude lippies, I grab for this more often than any others. I have very pigmented lips and Blankety covers my nature lip colour very well without me having to apply more than a lip primer. I love that it has a lustre finish and it glides on like butter. The finish look is a soft gorgeous pink nude!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by BunnyTimesThree

One of my favorites! I am the lord of all nudes, and this is a definite winner. Blankety is more of a neutralnaturalnude than a true nude, and can work with any number of skin tones.

It is a mid-tone beige pink of the Amplified Creme texture. This gives it a full coverage application, with a slightly satiny finish. I love pairing it with Stripdown Lip Pencil and Ample Pink Plushglass for the perfect neutral pink!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2009 12:49:00 PM More reviews by adelelemasurier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

At last a nude lipcolour that doesnt make me look dead with my very pale skin. It has very slight pink undertones which brighten the face. Goes on like silk, longwearing for a glossy lipstick, normally nothing but matt finish lasts more than hour. Perfect colour for smokey eye looks. Will repurchase.