MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

Love love love this color. I have tan/olive skin and Blankety is the perfect nude.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

OMG this is my fav nude lipstick ever!!! I am NW30 and blonde with tan skin and it's perfect for a natural everyday look. It is so creamy and smooth and just looks so pretty! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

this isnt my favorite nude or MLBB but it's still great nonetheless. what separates this from one of my favorites is that it isnt beige-grey enough, this is slightly peachy which is not a natural look on me.
it's still flattering but it isnt what i was looking for exactly.

One of my favorite nude/neutral MAC lipsticks. I think it works good for olivey/tan tones. I have olive skin and sometimes is hard to find lip colors that are the right shade for my skin. Love this one.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first nude lipstick from Mac, and i love it. It is so creamy so moisturizing. This has been a lipstick that i have repurchased many times. It is beautiful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is my first nude lippy. I like it, but I have to have the right makeup for it. Once I wore it with just my everyday makeup, and my mom asked if I was feeling a bit sick because the lipstick made me look so pale ugh. When I was looking for nude lipsticks I told the SA I wanted to try Myth. I tried it and it look horrific on me. The SA said it was too cool toned for me (nc35) so she had me try Blankety...and viola! I liked it a lot better. She also suggested to put Viva Glam V lipgloss over it which made it look even better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

My HG nude lippie. I'm very fair, cool complected, cool brunette. This is just the perfect nude "color" for me. I like the pale nude lip trend, but Blankety gives more life to my face. Not too beige, not too pink, not too peach, this is just the perfect nude. I LOVE amplified cremes. They are very rich and pigmented, and if I apply 2 layers and blot after each, it will actually last for hours on me. I always use balm underneath, so I don't have a problem with dryness. Will rebuy!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my go to nude lipstick. Have repurchased three times. Looks amazing with smokey eyes & tousled 80's hair. Perfect for my Mac NC20 complexion.

excellent l/s. great color, great texture, perfect nude!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I admit that I bought this lipstick on a whim, I got home, tried it on and I was not impressed. The neutral pink-beige color seemed unexciting, bland and boring.

However, I tried it again and realized this is an important lipstick shade to have, it's a very wearable color, it's considered a nude but actually gives a touch of natural looking color to your lips. It's like your lips but better. Most of the nude lipsticks I own are made to blank out pigmentation and lighten your lips, so this is a good alternative nude. It's also a great lipstick to pair with smokey eyes. The formula is delightfully rich and creamy. I recommend checking out Blankety...only if...you do not own a similar color. I still say it's not the most exciting and it's not necessarily a unique color but the formula is excellent.

Recommended for Medium Skin