January 26, 2015 | 1085 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 6:05:00 PM More reviews by brandi14307

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is one of my favorite lipsticks def a staple.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2009 12:55:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

You have to know how to work this lippie. It can wash me out if I'm not careful. If I'm going with a more natural eye look, I like to pair it with a slightly darker lipliner and a gloss. Mermaid from Too Faced looks great with it ~it keeps the nude look but adds some irridescent shimmer. So does NARS Hot Wired gloss ~it gives it a pinkier sheen.

Without the darker lipliner & gloss, it works great with dark smokey eyes (the MOD look) and really colorful eye looks.

I'd say it's a great nude but not HG for me (for ref I'm NC25-30).

Might repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by DazzleStar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Oh blankety - I love you so!!! Perfect for a nude beige lip color on NC40 skin but doesn't make you look dead or washed out. I find i reach for this lipstick all the time - it goes with everything!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by oaasiss

This lipstick has a great nude pinky color! I loved the color of it and the coverage was quite good.

However i found it a bit too drying for my lips.
After a few hours, my lips would start to crackle a bit or even flake! I tried putting lip balm on before putting this lipstick on, but it still seemed to dry my lips out... The only way i could make it stop drying that much was to put lipbalm before and lipgloss after!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I love it, my friends love it. It suits well with every look possible.
This is my HG lippy, can get a tad drying for me though. That won't make me part with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by caligirl143

This is the only lipstick that I use! I cant tell you how much I love this lipstick...I get compliments everytime I wear it! The color and texture is perfect! I would highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new favorite Mac lipstick! I love the texture and staying power of the amplified creme formula but I initially thought this color would wash me out. I have a medium complexion and I look better in mid-tone pinks but I thought I'd give this a shot. I'm glad I did. It's the perfect nude pink for me. It has the right amount of pink to not make me look dead. It's my favorite every day lipstick. And with a little gloss over it, it's great for evening wear as well. I'm so glad they make this color in amplified cream. I hope they continue to make it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

Love Love LOVE this l/s!! It is my HG nude lip. It is nude without completely washing out my lips like Revlon's Nude Attitude or MAC Myth. Perfect when doing a dramatic eye look. I also love to pair this with Bare Necessities dazzleglass

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

Awwwe blankety. This is a great nude. Gives me a nice pink neutral look. I like to use Rimmel liner in east end snob. It drys down a bit darker than when u first apply it. It is moisturizing and smells like vanilla! The smell lingers for quite awhile afterwords, so if you don't like scented things avoid this lippy! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by katie2009

This is my fav lipstick of all I think!
Love the shade, love the finish, love everything about it really! I have gone through 2 of these already! Blankety is perfect for my skintone, shows really nice on my lips without being overpowering. would definatly buy this again