December 18, 2014 | 1632 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Blankety

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:26:00 PM More reviews by oaasiss

This lipstick has a great nude pinky color! I loved the color of it and the coverage was quite good.

However i found it a bit too drying for my lips.
After a few hours, my lips would start to crackle a bit or even flake! I tried putting lip balm on before putting this lipstick on, but it still seemed to dry my lips out... The only way i could make it stop drying that much was to put lipbalm before and lipgloss after!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 7:58:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

I love it, my friends love it. It suits well with every look possible.
This is my HG lippy, can get a tad drying for me though. That won't make me part with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2009 4:54:00 AM More reviews by caligirl143

This is the only lipstick that I use! I cant tell you how much I love this lipstick...I get compliments everytime I wear it! The color and texture is perfect! I would highly recommend this product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2009 11:03:00 AM More reviews by amstoica

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

My new favorite Mac lipstick! I love the texture and staying power of the amplified creme formula but I initially thought this color would wash me out. I have a medium complexion and I look better in mid-tone pinks but I thought I'd give this a shot. I'm glad I did. It's the perfect nude pink for me. It has the right amount of pink to not make me look dead. It's my favorite every day lipstick. And with a little gloss over it, it's great for evening wear as well. I'm so glad they make this color in amplified cream. I hope they continue to make it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 11:24:00 PM More reviews by missriss2012

Love Love LOVE this l/s!! It is my HG nude lip. It is nude without completely washing out my lips like Revlon's Nude Attitude or MAC Myth. Perfect when doing a dramatic eye look. I also love to pair this with Bare Necessities dazzleglass

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by jodee4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Blue

Awwwe blankety. This is a great nude. Gives me a nice pink neutral look. I like to use Rimmel liner in east end snob. It drys down a bit darker than when u first apply it. It is moisturizing and smells like vanilla! The smell lingers for quite awhile afterwords, so if you don't like scented things avoid this lippy! =)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by katie2009

This is my fav lipstick of all I think!
Love the shade, love the finish, love everything about it really! I have gone through 2 of these already! Blankety is perfect for my skintone, shows really nice on my lips without being overpowering. would definatly buy this again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2009 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Violet912

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

As a previous reviewer noted, I can see a distinctive gray tone to this when I have it on. It's very subtle and doesn't really make it less wearable to me, but I do want to be careful what I wear with it so as not to emphasize it - without the gray tone, this would have been a 5. The texture is wonderful - it gives a perfect, opaque, comfortable coverage. I really love the MAC amplified cream texture overall!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2009 12:16:00 PM More reviews by dominicangirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in a swap and am liking it so far. I don't use it by itself - otherwise it looks too mauvey on my tan NC40 skin. But when I put it over Myth lipstick...ohhh, it looks really good! The texture is great; really creamy and moisturizing, doesn't dry my lips out at all. Lasting power is good too. The colour ontop of Myth looks like a slightly nude medium pink colour...kind of hard to describe, but I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by abrad1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This color looks too purple on my dark olive complexion. It kinda washes me out. Love the texture and it's moisurizing but not loving the color. Will not repurchase.

Update: I'm changing my review because my skin tone is almost back to its normal shade. When I purchased Blankety, I was four shades darker due to travel. Blankety now looks lovely because I'm much lighter. It now looks a creamy nude lilac on me. I don't think this color works with dark complexions but will work well on medium to light complexions. Will repurchase again.