October 31, 2014 | 976 users online

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2009 5:02:00 AM More reviews by wontonwendy

yeah it was ok
the smell was cute
and the burstingness actually woke me up
otherthan that my skin stayed pretty much the same
oh well

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2009 6:46:00 PM More reviews by TinkPink808

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser was so-so for me. The smell is great. Real pick me upper in the morning. But It did nothing for my skin. NEXT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 3:25:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

This product smells sooooo good! It definitely has that "morning burst" quality. I think the color is great too, the bright orange makes it fun. The exfoliating beads were gentle enough to exfoliate but not too soft to break on you. Overall, a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 10:32:00 AM More reviews by ryuudolly

I loved this product. The beads were gentle enough to exfoliate and my skin felt amazing after each use. It actually reduced my break outs. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2008 10:11:00 AM More reviews by skincarefreakxoxo

Ok. This product is very nice to use on my type of skin. It wakes your face up and it smells really good. It has bursting beads that wake up up. It is the bottle that you pump, so it is easier to apply. The color is orange and bright to look at in the morning. It nourishes akin while removing the dirt, and oil that come up over night. The only thing that i do not like about this product, is it leaves a tight feeling if you don't rinse it off good enough, but when i do rinse it enough, its great. Overall I love this product. I reccommend this to anyone.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 7:25:00 AM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My roommate uses this stuff so I gave it a try. It was better than my expectation. I think the beads is the reason to make my face feel refreshing, otherwise, it smells really nice, and after i wash it off my face felt sooo smooth! i think i'm gonna get myself one. one lippie off cos i only used it once, if it does the job then i'll give it a 5 lippie

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by kawaiilin

I used this a couple times and I liked how the citrusy smell "awakens" your face in the morning. The beads were fun too. I didn't get to use it for very long though so I can't say too much about the long term benefits but from what I tried it seemed alright. Lately I've been into less strongly scented facial cleansing products so that's prob the only reason I'm not rebuying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by babiigraciie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I wake up, I'm usually oily from the moisturizer I put on at night. So I would use this and it helps me remove all the oil. It smells good and feels really nice on my face. Sometimes I would even use this at night!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ekware2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product in the mornings for a while before stumbling upon my current HG cleanser. I liked this because it really woke me up, didn"t irritate my skin, and helped make my skin look more glowing and clear. My younger sister who is starting puberty is now using it to keep her face clear and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cestmoixo

i really like this stuff. it keeps my breakouts to a minimum. i have really sensitive acne prone skin so when i find something that works, i stick with it. my sister and my dad use it too lol.