April 17, 2014 | 985 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cestmoixo

i really like this stuff. it keeps my breakouts to a minimum. i have really sensitive acne prone skin so when i find something that works, i stick with it. my sister and my dad use it too lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by xoiluvmakeupxo21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i liked this product. it didn't dry out my skin, and it helped my acne really well!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product sucks! It didn't wake me up until it got into my eye! LOL! Which is kinda true. I wouldn't get this again, it made my skin dry and itchy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by heyyybabyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would NOT recommend this product. I have somewhat oily, acne-prone skin and this cleansers makes my skin dry and flaky. I keep this bottle for when I run out of my other cleanser and haven't been able to purchase more, like right now, and suddenly I am breaking out like crazy. I need to buy some more cleanser NOW!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by m3lwaldron

I am 40 and have acne with dry cheeks. I love this product. I have tried high end glycolic products that didn't work as well as this one does. I use moisturizers to offset any dryness from the cleanser. It really has taken care of my adult acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. The smell is terrific and it wakes me up in the morning. I am so mad Im just now discovering this. I wish I could have tried the other products that have long been discontinued(body wash, astringent, bar soap)

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2008 7:24:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaRawrx3

This is okay. It isn't really much of a deep cleaing product, and it makes my cheeks extremely dry and it made the bottom of my cheeks itch like crazy. I like the scent, even though it does remind me of bathroom cleaner. I like the bursting beads, but this cleanser isn't very good for your face because of harsh ingredients. But, this facial cleanser is WONDERFUL for using to get leftover sunscreen residue off your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/14/2008 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shelby101

have been using this all summer because my skin is very oily in the summer but I recently stopped using it because I discovered it is the reason why my rosacea has been so horrible lately (duh!). I thought maybe I was getting too much sun exposure, but I haven't. It was definitely due to the ingredients in this cleanser. My chin has been bright red all summer long and now I know why! Just when I thought it was safe to branch out and try a new cleanser I was proved wrong. guess I will have to go back to being more careful about avoiding fragrances and weird ingredients.
But, to be fair, if I did not have rosacea it would have been a fine product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2008 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dramsicle

i was a sophomore in high school when i first tried this product. my skin did get "glow" after a week, but i started to break out liek crazy after that. i've always had clear nice skin before that and now i am left with scars. =( it smells good and gives u that tingling feeling, but thats all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2008 11:15:00 AM More reviews by PinUpBlush

I bought this cleanser because i wanted a change from my routine and thought this one looked nice and was fairly cheap. i really liked the packaging and how much product you got. the smell was reminiscent of orange-y dish washing soap, but it's not too strong so it didn't bother me too much.... the product lathers well and those little beads do burst, leaving you with a nice refreshed feeling.

It is a good cleanser in the sense that it does remove makeup and cleans your face like it should, however I will most certainly NOT be buying this cleanser again! i used it for about a week and it dulled out my skin and gave me a lot of little bumps all over my forehead! as soon as i went back to my HG cleanser (Phisoderm Foaming Facial Wash) the bumps disappeared and my skin got that glow back, in less than TWO DAYS!