July 30, 2014 | 2164 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2008 7:25:00 AM More reviews by smitten8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My roommate uses this stuff so I gave it a try. It was better than my expectation. I think the beads is the reason to make my face feel refreshing, otherwise, it smells really nice, and after i wash it off my face felt sooo smooth! i think i'm gonna get myself one. one lippie off cos i only used it once, if it does the job then i'll give it a 5 lippie

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by kawaiilin

I used this a couple times and I liked how the citrusy smell "awakens" your face in the morning. The beads were fun too. I didn't get to use it for very long though so I can't say too much about the long term benefits but from what I tried it seemed alright. Lately I've been into less strongly scented facial cleansing products so that's prob the only reason I'm not rebuying.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2008 5:17:00 PM More reviews by babiigraciie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

When I wake up, I'm usually oily from the moisturizer I put on at night. So I would use this and it helps me remove all the oil. It smells good and feels really nice on my face. Sometimes I would even use this at night!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by ekware2003

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product in the mornings for a while before stumbling upon my current HG cleanser. I liked this because it really woke me up, didn"t irritate my skin, and helped make my skin look more glowing and clear. My younger sister who is starting puberty is now using it to keep her face clear and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2008 1:01:00 AM More reviews by cestmoixo

i really like this stuff. it keeps my breakouts to a minimum. i have really sensitive acne prone skin so when i find something that works, i stick with it. my sister and my dad use it too lol.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2008 7:17:00 PM More reviews by xoiluvmakeupxo21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i liked this product. it didn't dry out my skin, and it helped my acne really well!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Meljolie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product sucks! It didn't wake me up until it got into my eye! LOL! Which is kinda true. I wouldn't get this again, it made my skin dry and itchy.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/23/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by heyyybabyyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I would NOT recommend this product. I have somewhat oily, acne-prone skin and this cleansers makes my skin dry and flaky. I keep this bottle for when I run out of my other cleanser and haven't been able to purchase more, like right now, and suddenly I am breaking out like crazy. I need to buy some more cleanser NOW!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2008 4:20:00 PM More reviews by m3lwaldron

I am 40 and have acne with dry cheeks. I love this product. I have tried high end glycolic products that didn't work as well as this one does. I use moisturizers to offset any dryness from the cleanser. It really has taken care of my adult acne.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2008 4:07:00 PM More reviews by oracle1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. The smell is terrific and it wakes me up in the morning. I am so mad Im just now discovering this. I wish I could have tried the other products that have long been discontinued(body wash, astringent, bar soap)