Clean & Clear Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

3.2

Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Cocoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Menthyl Lactate, Methylparaben, Cellulose, Disodium EDTA (Lactose), Menthol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Methylcellulose, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Citrus Grandis Fruit Extract (Grapefruit), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract (Ginger), Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Mica, Talc, Triethyl Citrate, Iron Oxides

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I bought this initially because the packaging and the cleanser itself was appealing to the eye. Not really imagining that it would be a great cleanser or do much for my skin. Boy was I wrong. I love love love this product. It has a wonderful citrus scent to it that is very uplifting and fresh. It makes my skin tingly and does what it states and awakens me. Leaves my skin soft and smooth... not tight or dried out. This is a keeper for me. I have been searching for a cleanser like this for a long time and I am so happy I finally tried this out. ... Can you read a book by its cover.. or judge a product by its packaging..?? Well with this it is pleasing to the eye and also works just as beautifully.

I highly recommend you try this out.

on 1/27/2009 9:01:00 PM

This product broke my face out badly. I used it in my 20's during a bad spell with my skin.

on 1/19/2009 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This cleanser has little scrubbing beads that is gentle enough for exfoliating your face in the morning. It makes my skin fresh and it looks alive. I have dry skin and it makes my skin so smooth and it has a pleasant smell, almost citrusy.

Overall, it does what its suppose to do. I would buy this product again.

on 1/18/2009 10:52:00 PM

This is a good smellin cleanser and offeres temporary cleansing. As many drug store brands has way too harsh ingredients, doesnt deep clean properly, adn overall strips the skin of moisture. Used this years ago in my teens (when our skin doesnt really need much deep cleaning or internal replenishment) and got what I paid for.

Bottom line after years of experience and knowledge in trying many skincare lines and products if you have a good cleanser toner and lotion, etc system that deep cleans your skin and maitains your natural oil and ph balance your oil production will great reduce and you will never need to use these blotting sheets or anything like them again. Simply get informed of ingredients that are good for your skin since so many of us for eyars use prodycts we thing are deep cleaning yet contain so many skin killing and overdrying ingredients like ALCOHOL, MENTHOL, LAURETH etc they dont dry out jsut the oil on your face but they completely dry out our internal skins adn all its layers which then make your oily gland overproduce even more and then breakout from all teh cloged pores. Its really that simple.just look at teh ingredients in your cleanser and always use a no alcohol toner to add moisture back into your skin (sprays are great). I do understand many of us have budgets and cant splurge on expensive products but do the research and splurge on a line with good ingredients sicne your skins is your cover and will not stay preservedas y ou get older if you use harsh chemicals on it. SO even if slightly more expensive its the best investment you can make. After many years of wasted moeny in my teens in trying many drustore brands the quality is just what you pay for with many (not all) of their products that contain very harsh chemicals.

on 1/15/2009 11:15:00 AM

i didnt really expect anything out of this product except for the fact that it'll "wake" me up in the morning with its bursting beads. and it does! my face feels soo tingly! hehe. and the smell is good. the product never irritated my skin once. it does clean my skin very well. after using this for some time .. i began to see that it Does help clear my skin! i had a bunch of these white head pimples thing near my eyes and around my cheeks. and one dayy when i was plucking my eyebrows lol .. i looked at my face and noticed that all my white heads were gone! o.O"" and let me tell you, ive been having these white heads on my face for a reaaally long time. even when i was a little kid. using this product really does work. my mom even uses it too! she's stealing mine, i need to get her one. haha ^_^ i highly recommend!

on 1/14/2009 5:02:00 AM

yeah it was ok
the smell was cute
and the burstingness actually woke me up
otherthan that my skin stayed pretty much the same
oh well

on 1/12/2009 6:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This cleanser was so-so for me. The smell is great. Real pick me upper in the morning. But It did nothing for my skin. NEXT!

on 12/9/2008 3:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product smells sooooo good! It definitely has that "morning burst" quality. I think the color is great too, the bright orange makes it fun. The exfoliating beads were gentle enough to exfoliate but not too soft to break on you. Overall, a great product.

on 12/4/2008 10:32:00 AM

I loved this product. The beads were gentle enough to exfoliate and my skin felt amazing after each use. It actually reduced my break outs. :)

Ok. This product is very nice to use on my type of skin. It wakes your face up and it smells really good. It has bursting beads that wake up up. It is the bottle that you pump, so it is easier to apply. The color is orange and bright to look at in the morning. It nourishes akin while removing the dirt, and oil that come up over night. The only thing that i do not like about this product, is it leaves a tight feeling if you don't rinse it off good enough, but when i do rinse it enough, its great. Overall I love this product. I reccommend this to anyone.