December 22, 2014 | 905 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2008 7:27:00 PM More reviews by jthiara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this cleanser. I always feel clean after I use this to wash my face. I tend to use another cleanser after I wash my face with this, since it is just a makeup remover. A little bit definitely goes a long way, which is good since it's ridiculously over priced.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2008 5:11:00 AM More reviews by emmgill

I really wanted to like this cleanser. I used to use it during High school when i only ever wore makeup going out on the weekend and it was GREAT to wash off my makeup. But I found if I use this any more than once a week my skin gets so so dry!!It goes a long way as it foams up very well into a thick feeling foam. It gets rid of makeup really well. it leaves skin feeling a little tight and dry as it has some strong ingredients in it which dries out the skin. So for this fact i don't recommend it for sensitive/ dry skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by willows72

I love this. It is rich, very foamy and makes me feel like I am getting my skin very clean. It is the best foaming cleanser I have tried but it is quite expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/11/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by utopiancity

Quite a few reviewers have complained about this tacky residue this cleanser leaves, but I've never gotten that. The only thing is, it's does dry your skin up a bit, so make sure you moisturize tons after. I got it for free, so I can't complain, but I doubt I'll be spending money on this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2008 1:55:00 PM More reviews by moorkitty

I don't get this product at all. It leaves me skin feeling stripped of all moisture whilst at the same time leaving a sticky, tacky feeling behind. My daughter tried it and found the same result. Besdies this, it burned when I got some in my eyes. I am glad it was a freebie.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2008 9:12:00 AM More reviews by moshi2

I've been using this product for a while & been repurchased several times. I love it! Removes all my make-up easily. I usually only use this at night when I have make-up on. I love that my face feels clean afterward, unlike other cleanser that still leaves behind greasy feeling on me. A tiny bit is all you need. I also like the tube packaging, it's convenient for travelling. Price is somewhat expensive if you compare it to drugstore brands, but there are a lot of more expensive cleansers out there that don't work as well as this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2008 1:28:00 AM More reviews by dolce_1127

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really know why everyone hates this product. I got it today and it seems to be working well. Maybe they re-formulated it? No idea. It has a creamy consistency. When rubbed together forms a little leather. They I rub my face with it, and wash it off. My face was not very dry after I removed it and believe me, I have pretty dry skin which flakes on some areas year round. When I move my mouth I did not feel very tight. It does a decent job on removing makeup. Overall I think it's good. But you do have to wash your face afterwards.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2008 1:52:00 AM More reviews by youdroppedabalmonme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Got this as a GWP, and it's... okay. It doesn't really foam up as advertised; it's like cold cream in consistency. God love Clinique, they do know how to market these things. This stuff is supposed to be a makeup remover only, I guess, since the package instructs you to use the 3-step system afterwards (which includes soap). And no wonder-- this cleanser leaves a tight, dry film even on my oily skin; I felt the need to cleanse it again just to get rid of that weird feeling (if you've ever let Noxzema dry on your skin, it feels just like that). It didn't even remove all of my non-waterproof mascara.

In short... meh.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by mwebba1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this and have not exactly purchased one. I used a sample from a GWP. It felt like it left a film on my face and made it extremely tight. Would never purchase. Alos, it didn't take off all of my amkeup like the Wash-Away Gel cleanser does.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by eyeleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

My skin normally does not even require a moisturizer, but with this stuff.... yikes. It certainly does the job of removing makeup, but it strips your face like no other. I used it yesterday in a pinch, and today my face is still so dry and tight that it's uncomfortable to make facial expressions. Yuck! That can't be good for your skin.