August 30, 2014 | 1169 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by skelley26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an unexpected gem. I go into Sephora and see tons of expensive, shimmery blushes promising to give me that sunkissed glow. I have a very unusual skintone. Being half mexican I'm fair but have olive undertones. Can't wear anything light or dark because it just looks off. So It's hard finding face products that compliment my unique coloring. I picked up this stuff on a whim after seeing a beauty guru on youtube use it. I was happy to find it was matte and it complimented my skin. It looks sooo natural. At under $5 I'd say it's a steal. I've tried very expensive bronzers that looked painfully fake. I'll buy this for as long as they make it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2012 9:52:00 AM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i stopped using this bronzer a while back because i thought it made me look a bit orange. I always preferred bronzers that had more of a greyish undertone to contour with. Anywhoo, i just recently started to reach for this bronzer again. I actually kind of like the orange color. its starting to grow on me. it gives me a nice sun kissed look. i love how this bronzer is completely matte. The packaging is not the best, but definitely sturdy. Pretty smooth texture, easy to blend. And of course what i love the most about this product? The pricing of course :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 10:59:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a great bronzer! I usually find founations and bronzers way too orange for my skin because I'm very very pink toned, but this one works well if I use a broad brush and blend it well. It gives a really nice tan/ contoured look. It has good staying power whether you have anything on under it or not. I would buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2012 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After ignoring this product for years, I finally decided to buy Sunny as it's becoming really hard to find lately but always had excellent reviews. Sadly I'm a little disappointed. The plus side to this product is that it has a great price, matte finish, doesn't break me out, and comes in sturdy packaging (though a bit cheap as well but I've seen worse). However this color does nothing for me... Typically I find bronzers too red or too muddy but like many others I have a problem with this being way too orange. It's not something I can ever consider using as a bronzer/contour shade only. It's just unflattering on my complexion. It's tolerable if I layer blush over it but definitely not one of the best I've tried. The formula is kind of blotchy, requires a lot of work for it to look nice. NC15/20 for reference.

I would recommend Jordana or Rimmel or pay a bit more for Milani and Physicians Formula for drugstore matte bronzers.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2012 5:48:00 PM More reviews by volcanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in love with this bronzer! I actually bought it because of youtube reviews and I'm really glad I did. It's perfect and super cheap for the quality­.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2012 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Gymnaststar14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I use this as an all over setting powder and then apply more heavily on my cheeks as blush and it works beautifully with my skintone! :)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:38:00 AM More reviews by amlheureux

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product has achieved some sort of holy grail status in the beauty community and I don't really understand why. The color doesn't work on me, first and foremost, but it's not just the usual problem of too dark (I have very fair skin). I would imagine that if you have any sort of pink undertones in your skin, this would look orange on you. I do appreciate that it's matte and also an affordable option should the color work on you, but this is not something I have any use for.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:27:00 AM More reviews by anjellee

I like using this bronzer as a contour for my nose since I dont really use bronzers or anything on my face.
-I got this as a present from my friend and we live in Australia so they dont sell this anywhere in Aus so she bought it online, it was expensive compared to the US prices.
-It looks just a little bit orange when I apply it on my nose but once it was blended it was actually a perfect contour and the best thing about it was that it is extremely pigmented so I dont have to use a lot of the product!
-But the bad thing about it was since my face gets really oily around the T zone, it wears off during the day :/ but other then that I think its a bronzer I would trust using!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by sw33t_h0n3y

I was so excited to finally find this product at my local WalMart. I went home and tried it right away, on my bare makeup-free face. I was delightfully surprised at how smooth this product goes on. I have olive tan skin and this product still showed up beautifully. It left my skin looking glowing and naturally sun kissed. I will go out to buy another tomorrow since I am worried they will discontinue it soon (I can't find it in any drugstores anymore). And the price is fantastic!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBug31

This product is fantastic for the price. I love that it is so matte and color lasts the entire day. I'm only giving it four lippies because it is a tad bit orange on my skin.