Rimmel Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

3.6

Water (aqua), Poloxamer 184, Sodium PCA, Disodium Cocomphodiacetate, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Panthenol

on 3/9/2008 4:06:00 PM

My daughters and I have been using this product for over a year, and we are very pleased with it. Removes the makeup, doesn't sting or leave an oily residue. Unless I find something better, this is the one we will stick with.

on 2/23/2008 6:52:00 PM

I think this is a fantastic product for the price. It does a fantastic job removing eyeliner and mascara without stinging my eyes or leaving any residue behind. I don't need to use a whole lot so this lasts me quite some time.

I disagree with those who say this product only works to remove Rimmel eyeliners and mascaras. I've never used Rimmel makeup products and this works fine to remove the other brands I've used (both department store and drugstore).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was okay, vaseline is so much cheaper tho.

on 12/16/2007 10:20:00 PM

Did not remove any eye makeup at all! Had to use warm water and soap to finish cleaning. Waste of my money.

Edit: I tried this remover again and this time I soaked my cotton pad until is was dripping wet and let it sit on my eyes for about 10-15 seconds and the cotton pad soaked up my eye makeup. So now it works for me, but still stings my eyes really bad!

on 12/9/2007 11:55:00 PM

i love this makeup remover. i have been using it for 4 years and i have turned everyone around me onto this as well. first of all, its cost is negligible considering how long a bottle lasts and how cheap it is. secondly it works. a Q-tip and some product will remove all the smudges and mistakes i make when applying makeup (esp eyeshadow) and it works just as well to take off all makeup. i usually line the inside of my eye with kohl and i can use this makeup remover on a qtip along the inner eye and be ok. i think it stung the first few times i did that but never again. and my eyes always fine! they dont turn red or anything. truly, amazing value, great product.

on 12/7/2007 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I liked it at first, but after a long time of using it, I noticed that the skin around my eyes would sting whenever I used it. I've since stopped using it and started using cold cream for removing makeup.

on 11/18/2007 6:37:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Of all the eye makeup removers that didn't have any oils in them, this one is the best I've found so far in removing mascara. The trick is to let the cotton ball sit on your eyelids for a bit to make sure you soak your lashes ... definitely my HG of eye makeup removers :)

on 11/16/2007 10:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Sorry, but this didn't work for me. It feels like plain water. I always have residue left after using this, no matter how many times I go through. It is good for touch ups, though (like removing eyeshadow or liner boo-boos when you're doing your makeup). I guess I'll stick with my Covergirl eye makeup remover-even if it is a bit greasy, it does remove everything.

on 11/10/2007 9:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this doesn't remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner, but it'll remove everything else. it doesn't sting, smell, or leave a greasy residue. i use this to remove all of my non waterproof stuff and its great.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not very happy with this product. I don't wear Rimmel mascara so maybe that's why it's not working. I use the WP MaxFactor Volume Couture mascara and can NOT get it off at night! I hoped this might work, but it doesn't. But, you do get a lot for your money, and it did not burn my eyes or leave any greasy residue on the positive side.