August 22, 2014 | 1974 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2007 11:16:00 AM More reviews by mello_74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My HG eyemakeup remover. Takes everything off including waterproof eyeliner & mascara. Does not burn or sting my eyes. Great packaging. You get a lot for the money. No scent. Overall grea product! I always buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Rayaeve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't wear much eye makeup so I have a low tolerance for bothersome removers. This product fits me very well. I soak a cotton ball, let it sit on my eyelid for a few seconds then swipe. Does the job in a few swipes with no burning, even when some got in my eye. It does leave my eyelid sticky for about 10 minutes, then there's nothing. Will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by mittens86

Love love love this make up remover! It works great, even on my waterproof mascara.You don't need very much to do the job either! And like other people have mentioned it doesn't feel like a make up remover, it just feels like water.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2007 1:25:00 AM More reviews by CuteMo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This remover works reasonably well if you're using Rimmel mascaras and eye makup; otherwise, it doesn't work too well. If I'm wearing Maybelline, this remover takes a bit of it off, but usually I have to resort to my coconut oil. However, on the days I wear any of my Rimmel mascaras, it does a pretty decent job. It does sting occasionally.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 5:47:00 PM More reviews by luckybamboozled

I've tried several removers and this one has everything I've been looking for.. I must say I dont' think any remover works like magic and takes away all my makeup on the first swipe, but with this remover just a few swipes and no tugging does the trick! I believe I've finally found a good remover!!

1. It doesn't sting my eyes (huge deal)
2. It doesn't make my eyes bloodshot for hours
3. No greasy residue so it's great for makeup mistakes also
4. Removes my mascara and eyeliner with ease
5. Little product is needed and it feels like water instead of all chemically
6. Cheap with nice packaging
7. No raccoon eyes in the morning!

I must mention though I don't wear anything waterproof so I can't say how it would perform on removing waterproof makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2007 1:31:00 PM More reviews by luvbug04

i thought it was a bit expensive for makeup remover but it does a great job at removing eye makeup leaving no nasty residue like some cream makeup removers. i would definetly purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/3/2007 5:30:00 PM More reviews by anutka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for eye makeup removal for Lancome waterproof Definicils mascara to replace Lancome Bi-Facial removal. After reading reviews here, I bought it in Target under $5.00, but unfortunately, it did not work well. It removes OK the regular mascara, while stinging my eyes little bit. However it did nothing for my Lancome waterproof. I have not tried it with other waterproof mascaras, so I'm not sure how it will work. But if you use Lancome waterproofs, then don't waste your money on this cheap stuff. I also tried Sonia Kashuk eye makeup removal to take off Lancome waterproof- not impressed either, it left some mascara on. I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2007 3:17:00 PM More reviews by monkey2779

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only eye makeup remover I can, and will use. I'm really suprised at some of the negative reviews, esp in regards to stinging the eyes. I have extremely senstive, contact wearing eyes, and this is one of the only removers I have tried that DOESN'T irritate my eyes. That coupled with the fact that it takes off all of my eye makeup without me having to scrub and tear our my lashes, makes this my dream remover. And it's cheap to boot! Like others have mentioned, I also love that the opening under the flip-cap is just large enough to rest a q-tip without spilling everywhere. I can spot clean mistakes on my eye makeup with total ease.
To make a long story short, this remover has it all. I would pay much more for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't live without this. Im on my second bottle (the first one lasted 3 months). It's gentle and gets the job done.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2007 10:41:00 AM More reviews by bunnychick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Didn't remove my mascara well enough for my liking. It also stung. The packaging is really good, though.