October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Highlighters - Revlon - Skinlights Face Illuminator Lotion [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2004 11:02:00 PM More reviews by bgywgy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think I got this on sale on a whim. I like it as a highlighter in the summer, but don't use it enough to warrant buying it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2004 11:21:00 PM More reviews by zoe_cts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

One thing I have to say about this product - for the quality and amount that you get, you can't beat the price. Especially love the fact that it has SPF15.. something that some cosmetics company should seriously add onto their foundations/tinted moisturisers and such. Got this in Natural Light which suits my somewhere in between LLL/MMM skintone - giving it a subtle healthy glow. Hoping to go on a beach holiday soon.. for which I would stock up on Golden Light for gorgeous GGG skin. Anyway.. I turn brown in a matter of minutes when I'm out sunning myself, either by the pool or the beach. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 11:52:00 PM More reviews by Rhiannan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've heard a lot about this product from the gurls at MUA so thought I'd give it a whirl.
    No wonder PPL get hooked on this!
    I like to use this as a day foundation,or times when I want to have a glowy look rather than made up look.I started out buying the product in 'Bare',but think I'll stretch my wings a bit & try a new hue next time.I quite like this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2004 10:17:00 PM More reviews by porkypine

This is my favorite cosmetic item, period. As I said in another Skinlights review, my 1-minute morning face is Trucco concealer, Skinlights lotion in Pink, and the Skinlights cream blush in Rosy. Truly, I leave the house looking glowy and radiant - it's amazing. I use this all over my face as I don't need to mix it with anything. I am about to finish Pink light and I'm going to try Peach light. Can't wait!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2004 12:11:00 AM More reviews by yahyah

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When this product first came out, it excited me so much as I think it was the only one of it's kind. Back then, I was head over heels for the glossy eyelid look - I couldn't wear pigmented make-up without feeling like a drag queen. My, how times have changed. But anyhow, this product is good, but I only ever use it on the eyelids. It's great for daytime but start off with a little - too much and it doesn't blend as well, and looks a bit too shimmery. All in all, great for daywear when you just want to look fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2004 5:23:00 PM More reviews by g_82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A wonderful highlighter. Light and easy to blend. The shimmer is fine too. And it contains vitamin C & E and SPF15. Much better than diffusing tint and loose powder of the same line. Makes your face glowy and healthy esp in the sun!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2004 1:05:00 PM More reviews by cozzoli

Wow. Thanks for the reviews. I love this product. It took a few attempts to get the right application. I just mix a dab with moisturizer and foundation. What a nice subtle shimmery glow! Can even wear it to the office. Doesn't sink into lines or highlight fine lines. Great way to perk up the look of tired, sallow skin. Can't wait to try a darker shade when summer comes and I am self tanning.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 6:29:00 PM More reviews by ajansson

I have the Skinlights Face Illuminator in shade 01 - Natural Light and it's a great product. It really makes your face look brighter and fresher. The packaging could be better, because the pump is difficult to dispense the lotion with and you often get too much even if you press the pump very slightly. A key to getting this product right is to be very minimalistic in applying it. I use it on my cheekbones and *tiny* amount over my eyebrows. Very, very good product and it's affordable, although not cheap. Buy it anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2004 5:58:00 PM More reviews by DivaliciousT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, but as others have stated, its very difficult to dispense. I mix this with my Bobbi Brown foundation stick and it gives me a night shimmery look. I find it to be a bit pricey for a drugstore brand.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 9:41:00 AM More reviews by lucylou24

I have combination skin and never break out and so far I love this product. I would not use this alone or all over your face. Mix it in with your foundation (I use LM tinted moisturizer) mix a very small amount and only put it on the areas you want to highlight (cheekbones, upper lip, jaw, middle of forehead) For the rest of your face just use your regular foundation.

I use natural light (I have light to med skin tone) and I love it. My face looks flawless. I also use this on my shoulders and chest on nights out. ;)