BeneFit Cosmetics Dandelion

4.1

Ingredients: talc, mica, calcium aluminum borosicicate, polyethylene, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), magnesium myristate, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, C9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphates, zinc stearate, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, bis-diglyceryl polyacryladipate-2, squalane, carmine (CI 75470), lecithin, iron oxides (CI 77491), methylparaben, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance (parfum), glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, iron oxides (CI 77492), BHT, retinyl palmitate, butylparaben, ethylparaben, limonene, alumina, isobutylparaben, propylparaben, linalool, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl salicylate, citral butylphenyl methylpropional, citronellol, eugenol.

on 12/5/2011 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I can only think I must have a duff one of these looking at all the reviews. I was talked in to it when buying some other bits from benefit. It's a light powder, smells lovely and in a really cute box, but, it is just a no show on my face. I love sheer colors and subtle hues, but seriously, I can't see this at all without having to apply tons and even then it barely shows. I'm really fair of eastern European heritage and never tan, but this just doesn't work for my colouring I guess.

on 12/5/2011 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am very fair and like a light blush with little to no shimmer and this one fits the bill... it's very flattering and doesn't shine like a disco ball. It creates a soft, natural flush and is easy to apply with the included brush. I feel that it looks better over Revlon Colorstay than MUFE Face&Body, maybe because the texture of the foundation works better to hold the powder and show its true color, but I love it regardless. The price is higher than I usually pay for blushes, but this one just might be an all-time favorite.

on 11/20/2011 3:02:00 PM

Dandelion is a close to a universal blush as is available. If you read these reviews, you'll notice a vast diversity of opinion on color, shimmer, intensity, etc.

For me, it is the most natural of blushes, and truly mimics a genuine blush. Many reviewers comment on the shimmer, but I've never noticed anything but barely-detectable shimmer.

This is the perfect blush for a "no-makeup" day, and it can also double as a sheer wash of color on your lids.

This is a good gift for anyone from a teen to an old woman.

The only cons:
the brush is rubbish (like the all the Benefit box blush brushes.)
expensive (but so little is needed that one box will last years.)
the cardboard packaging is a bit bulky for keeping in your purse and is toast if it gets too wet.

on 11/11/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm really surprised at all the low ratings. You definitely have to be pale to wear this blush. I'm NC10. Since I'm pale and cool-toned, this blush warms up my skin and gives a nice glow to my skin. I find that you can't swatch this blush to be able to tell what it will look like on your cheeks. You really have to try it out on your face. The color is buildable but all I need is one dip of the brush to give me a natural looking flush.

It is definitely not shimmery at all. It gives a subtle sheen to the skin.

The scent is a light floral that I don't detect after it is applied.

I love it and will definitely repurchase again and again. If you liked NARS Sex Appeal, you will probably like this blush. If Sex Appeal was too light for you, Dandelion will probably be too light as well.

on 11/11/2011 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The brush is bloody awful! But other than that, it helps you to get that beautiful no makeup makeup look.
I apply it with the mac angled cheek blush, and it looks lovely

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Seriously, this is a perfect, natural illuminator color. This works beautifully over cheek tint or over foundation. It works with blending with contouring blush. It smells awesome. The brush it comes with actually works. Expensive but lasts for a looooong time.

on 10/30/2011 11:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this color, it's light shimmery pink. I've tried using different kind of brushes with it, but I find that even though the brush it comes with is stiff, the color payoff is much better when used with this brush. Overall, I am pretty happy with it.

on 10/27/2011 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I like this blush. It only takes a little bit of product, and it makes you look awake. It's a very light/sheer pinkish color.

on 10/24/2011 9:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have very pale neutral skin and this blush is absolutely perfect. It's a soft pink with a bit of gold shimmer and looks very natural and subtle on pale skin. There is quite a lot of product in the box and it has a very silky consistency and a very soft brush.

Definitely a holy grail blush.

on 10/23/2011 4:55:00 PM

This is my go to day blush, I'm a huge shimmer fan. My onbly complaint is the packaging, its made out of cardboard. I'm a clumsy, messy person and am worried that if I dropped it in a running sink my blush would be ruined. Sorry envronment I like a plastic case...

Popular Blush Products