The Body Shop Coconut Body Butter

4.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cyclomethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Clyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lanolin Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Caramel.

Oh my goodness! Nothing is more sumptuous than this! Smooth, silky buttery and fragrant deliciousness that instantly pampers your skin like nothing else I have ever tried. Quite honestly, this is perfect. And my fella loves it too ;-)

My nightly foot cream. Very nice product with a yummy smell.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I Love this!!!! The smell is devine, good enough to eat! The butter literally melts into your skin, and leaves a lovely coconut oil layer of moisture. The gorgeous coconut smell stays on for ages. I used some last night, and can still smell the coconut smell on my skin this morning.

Just beautiful. I dont ever want to be without some of this!!

This does smell really nice and goes on pretty nice as a lotion but after visiting stores like walmart and seeing the same sort of product for less, I decided to compare them. The walmart coconut body butter is almost precisely the same as the one from the body shop and smells just as nice. For a couple dollars compared with what the body shop charges it's silly to spend the extra money.

I've been hesitant to try this because coconut scents are hit or miss with me, but this one is definitely a hit. Not too strong or overpowering at all, and the formulation sinks into my skin and makes it feel like silk. I was a little afraid because it's for very dry skin and previous experience with the Olive variation of this product left me a teensy bit greasy, but there were no problems here.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Another winner from The Body Shop!! I really like this body butter, I love ALL Body shop butters!! It's funny how coconut scented products all smell of coconut but very different from each other!
This cream is very moisturising, leaves a beautiful gloss on your skin and smells of yummy coconuts, what more can you ask for!! Two thumbs up, will definately repurchase!

I love coconut scents, and this isn't my favorite, but I must say, this performs VERY well as a moisturizer. I've been using it consistently on damp skin after coming out of the shower. Not only has it helped with the dry, itchy skin I've had this winter, my skin is almost MOIST at the end of the day. It's kind of amazing. I may try more TBS Body Butters in different scents.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

i buy this one over and over after finding it. It not only smells so almost edible, but I use it as a face lotion because it makes my skin just glow. looks very radiant, but not shiny. small container is perfectly portable. If you r considering let me let you know before you find out the hard way, do not accidentally forget and leave the top off overnight, lol, the butter turns kinda hard and a slightly different color. but i guess thats good advice for any kind of cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this stuff! It's worth paying $17 for 196g (200ml). It isn't as greasy as body oil, but it's more moisturizing than a lotion. Perfect for my very dry winter skin. I agree with other reviews, the smell is delicious! I will buy this over and over again.

I've used TBS Coconut cream before there was Body Butter and I still adore the smell and the way it makes my skin so insanely soft. A little bit goes a long way. Some people might feel that the price ($17) is a bit much for body moisturizer, but it lasts so long that it's really a bargain!

EDIT:
Well after using my butter for a little while I'm realizing that it doesn't smell as good on me as in the tub...I tried a friend's as well to make sure it wasn't just mine and sadly coconut and I are not to be...I gave it away...

Top Rated The Body Shop Products