September 2, 2014 | 1528 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2010 3:14:00 AM More reviews by mercimonsieur

I'm a very pale caucasian that wears NW20,this lipstick works.

- At first i disliked it, you need to exfoliate your lips before (get rid of dry skin), then apply a lip conditioner or balm. Let it settle. Then this lipstick!

-Otherwise it will settle around dry spots. And it does need re applying after 30 minutes or so, and if you're eating forget about it all together.

-The lasting power isn't good.
- Colour is great.
- Texture is not an issue for me, but don't buy it expecting something smooth and flawless. A way of putting it is dirty. Its a dirty light pink and it feels a little like that. Keep in mind this is a small aspect of it.

I would re purchase probably because i'll use it up in no time due to lasting power.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:04:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Hated the color because it doesnt show up. Too sheer, weird texture, AWFUL if your lips are dry, it will sit around all thos dry spots of your lips. Awful, awful and over hyped. It also has a little sparkles on it, which looks weird and so 90's

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a MASSIVE fan of the breathtakingly stunning Kim Kardashian, & I mean MAAAASIVE! lol so when she made angel famous, I was on it like a mad woman & boy was I impressed! I knew I'd like it since she usually has the style & makeup I'm drawn to (& don't even get me started on that body of hers! WOWWW!) & I LOVE it! Such a cute pink colour! I don't get through it much, so my backup will be untouched for a while cos I have a few lippies & I like to switch it up here & there. But it's the kind of soft pink I love. Though overtime is pretty close in colour so that's another option if angel happens to be sold out at your counter :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2010 11:10:00 AM More reviews by LilMizz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Surprisingly wearable lipstick for me, even though I'm C40 with a deep olive complexion, This, for me, is the wearable version of Viva Glam Gaga which I also own but gave up on. Although this is great with a smokey eye (like Kim K), I found it's even better when I use thin liquid liner on my top lids and play up my lashes. It basically gives off that really fresh faced, pretty doll look. The shade is definitely a cool toned pale pink with shimmer, and somehow manages to lift my complexion without screaming for attention. Overall a pleasant surprise which I occasionally like to wear. I can apply straight from the tube, no lip liner or gloss and it works. I find it a little drying, and it also has little lasting power for me. BUT this is not too much of a con because I find it looks nice when it has faded.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:46:00 PM More reviews by lfitzsimons1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

Angel was my first MAC lipstick. This is a perfect natural colour for me as my lip colour is just a couple of shades darker :) I would deffo buy this again. It doesn't dry out my lips. I apply MAC's tinted lip conditioner in Petting pink on before and let it settle in then apply Angel to my lips I think it is a perfect eveyday look. I also just apply this without the tlc and it looks more vibrent I think this colour could be a HG. :D

rated 3 of 5 on 11/6/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by Peachbeach92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had heard from so many people that this was the end all be all lipstick, how I needed to have it, that all the celebrities wear it ect. My major problems with this lipstick are just things that I don't like. I don't like frosty lipsticks, I don't like blue base pinks. Basically it is my own fault that this product does not work for me. I would take this sorts of thing into account before hoping on the hype train to go buy a product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 7:38:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

Love this lipstick!
My first MAC lipstick and I love this colour
It is a shimmery pink colour with a sheen
The swatches are accurate and the first picture with the lipstick is the colour in the tube
A lipbalm is definitely reccommended with this lipstick
I love this colour, it looks natural and simple but it accentuates all the dry patches on my lips and it can look patchy!
I always get compliments with this on but it's a very standard colour in my opinion
I have a medium skin tone and it works well for me but it is definitely better suited on younger women
It is not too opaque but not sheer either
it is right in between so it is buildable
the shimmers are not too intense and it gives a nice sheen to the lips

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2010 2:35:00 AM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I will admit Im a big Kardashian fan and I really want Kim Kardashians look(angel and Turkish Delight) I tried angel and it just washes me out, I suppose I am not as dark as kim (nc25) plus I did not like the frost formula. Still same great MAC product it was juts the color was not right. I might as well put a sheer layer of my gaga underneath TD to get the look. I do want something along the lines of angel though so im still looking

rated 2 of 5 on 10/30/2010 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Cuddlefish

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to like this. The formula moves all over my lips and does not stay in place. It looks like a sloppy mess...which is really weird since I have never experienced this effect with any other kind of lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 9:18:00 AM More reviews by kpborra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Edit: I know it's difficult to use angel because of the frost, but with a brick-colored lipliner, angel's frost has become mattified and I've actually gotten tons of compliments on my lipstick. I've already actually purchased a back up, the only lipstick I have a back up on. Love.

I'm NC40 - 42, and alone, this lipstick doesn't do much for me, especially with the frost. However, I've been meaning to buy this after I read Kim K's tutorial. I make this work with a brown red lipliner, Angel lipstick and NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss. I will try with other lipglosses to see if it will look good. Alone, the staying power of this lipstick is poor, but combined with the lipgloss, it becomes ok. Still not long lasting. I would not repurchase.