MAC Frost - Angel

on 1/23/2011 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I have never bought Angel but I have tried it out on the back of my hand and on my lips. It's a very sheer light pink that doesn't leave any whitish, ashy cast on you, strangely enough. And even though MAC says Angel's a Frost, I can barely see frost or shimmer in it at all. I mean where?

Because Angel's so sheer and light, it should suit a plethora of skin tones, or so I think. It looks, pale, intimidating, and extra-'Mod' in the tube but it isn't at all on the skin or the mouth. If I did have it, I'd wear it with Cork or Hodgepodge lip pencil by MAC. I'm an NC45.

on 1/19/2011 12:20:00 PM

I was so excited when I bought this because it looks amazing on almost everyone I see it on. It looks okay on me...it looks slightly light purple on me though. I was looking for a nudish pink/natural color, this looks more "mod" on me. Gorgeous in the tube and on everyone else though! Try it before you buy it :)

on 1/13/2011 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

Angel is a very wearable shade of pink and I interchange between this and Estee Lauder's Crystal Baby to complete my everyday look. As its a neutral pink, it goes well with almost all of my make up - be it cool- or warm-toned, so I can slap it on without much thought. have paired this with MAC's Floralbundance lipgloss and/or a skin-toned lipliner for a paler look. On occasion, I find it a little unforgiving if I have particularly chapped lips. It also doesn't wear off as nicely as I hope. That's why I'm giving this a 4 instead of 5 rating.

on 1/11/2011 9:22:00 PM

I love this lipstick! It is the perfect shade for my yellowish, fair skin. It is a great everyday color. A beautiful shade of pink. If you have fair skin you have to try this out! It looks very nice with Babysparks Dazzleglass.

on 1/10/2011 6:57:00 AM

Wish I loved this. I really do. But it just doesn't suit me. I'm not going to give the product a 1/5 because it is a lovely colour lipstick - just not on me! I have friends that it looks great on, but the shade of pink mixed with the frosty sheen just doesn't look good with my colouring.
For reference, I am NC20, medium to dark hair, green eyes. Such a shame, I'll be giving this one to a friend.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this colour, I bought it after watching people on you tube rave about how great and versatile it is. At first I thought it was going to be a bit too pale for my liking as some pictures show and soft pinks look disastrous with my pale skin but on me it came out as a really beautiful mid-toned pink and I love how it looks! It lasts for a few hours and even if I'm drinking through a straw it still manages to stay on nicely. This is my favourite lipstick, I will always re-purchase until it either gets discontinued or I come across something nicer. In all, this is the best lipstick ever.

on 1/9/2011 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this color! Im an NC25 Asian. and it looks great and with the clear lipglass it lasts waay longer.The tone is not too blue and goes on really easy,it is just an amazing lipstick :)

this is a great pink lipstick, like others have said, its frosty but not that frosty, i think a lot of people could wear this would buy again

on 12/30/2010 1:17:00 PM

of course i got this lippy because kim k. wears it shes my makeup godess lol,its my fav,an evryday lipstick very cute sweet sexy all in one!!!

on 12/27/2010 5:43:00 AM

I'll try Blankety after this tube. This is a frost finish but doesn't look frosty at all. I guess it's just the hype.. I didn't find anything spectacular in this tube/shade. Will try more and maybe it's just my application.. or maybe I'll get underage or turkish delight to pair w this.

Popular Lipsticks