November 29, 2014 | 1687 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a gift last year, and LOVE this stuff. The smell is amazing, very fresh and lemon-y. Comes in a nice secure tin. This makes my cuticles and my nail bed so hydrated and soft. I can't find my tin and my nails have become more brittle and the area around them a lot drier and unattractive. This is very fun to apply when you're bored in class, lol. Just rub a little bit around your nails and your fingertips just feel soft and nice and smell great. My friends love this stuff too and always asked to use my cuticle cream. I may have to repurchase a new tin soon just because I miss having nice cuticles.. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/10/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Paulabt

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Disappointed, based on the reviews here on mua. I have extremely dry hands and cuticles especially this time of year. I found this to be too thick and difficult to apply and it didn't really do too much. I much prefer the Hemp treatment from The Body Shop.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2010 11:47:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I can't really attest to how much this does to treat cuticles, as I don't use it often/my cuticles are generally in good shape. It does smell fantastic and come in an adorable tin, though. I love Burt's Bees.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2010 8:10:00 AM More reviews by MC2905

First of all I love that this stuff smells like lemon; so nice. The texture and effect remind me of Burtís Bees Miracle Salve and Trilogyís Everything Balm. Itís meant as a cuticle balm but Iíve tried it as a lip balm also and so far so good. I like that the ingredients are 95% natural also. The only thing I donít like is that in colder weather it tends to get a bit hard and isnít as easy to get out of the tin, you really have to dig into it with your nails and then melt it between fingers. I got the small sample size but will be repurchasing the larger one.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Lizziex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this cream so far! The scent is so yummy..but anyway I think it's a great moisturizer. I've been using CND Solar Oil but that just doesn't absorb into my skin! so I picked this up and it's great...leaves my hands super duper smooth and soft, smells great and doesn't leave oily residue behind. I tried it on my lips but i felt that the lemon oil irritated them and made them redder so i'm going to stick to my regular tin of beeswax. Packaging could be better...not a fan of tins because you need a little spatula to get the product out if you want to keep bacteria out *shrug* the top is also really hard to get off. Overall a great product though and relatively inexpensive!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Heechul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My nails started cracking from work, and getting into my nail polish addiction of redoing my nails every day. (Yes, bad I know..)

My Revlon cuticle oil wasn't working anymore.

With the tin products from Burt's bees, you usually have to push into it to break the formula to make it more 'melted'/'easy to apply.

It smells awesome, and works well for what it does. My cuticles and my fingers/fingernails are no longer peeling and cracking.

Psst, I got the 95% natural version (as Anastacia below said they reformualted it)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2010 9:16:00 PM More reviews by pawnshop_rose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Another great product from Burt's Bees. Does a wonderful job of moisturizing my nails and cuticles. It also smells divine, like the lemon candies I used to eat when I was a child. A little goes a long way and I sometimes use it on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 2:06:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

My finger nails are very easily broken, even when they haven't grown long, so I bought this with hope that it would help. It didn't do much, but I really love the lemon scent, so I keep using it every other days. I put it on my lips sometimes and it moisturized my lips well, like a matte lemony lip balm, very pleasant. Recently I just bought a few nail polishes to try out, and my nails turned out very dry after washing and removing the polishes. I put this on before going to bed, and it worked after one night! I woke up with my nails healthy and glossy. The white streak of dry nails and skin was gone. I was very happy.

At first the product in the tin was not very moist, so I used my blow dryer for a few second and voila, it went on very smooth.
Will buy it again although my current tin seems to last for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2010 6:53:00 AM More reviews by sweetshiningstar

This is almost a miracle product. It smells great, it's better than other cuticle products I've tried.

I like it because it doesn't leave my hands feeling all greasy like I can't touch anything. It's this waxy cream that I leave by my bed and I really take the time to rub it into my cuticles. It's like giving myself a spa treatment... :) .

It doesn't work overnight. But use it on a daily/weekly basis, and you'll bring your cuticles back to a healthy state....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 9:58:00 AM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

The first thing I noticed about this product was the scent! Divinnnneeee. I actually hold this up to my nose for the soothing lemon fragrance when I just need to unwind. Sounds silly, but try it! It works for me haha.

Anyway, on to the actual product: I apply this at night before bed because it is a bit greasy to deal with during the day. But I have found that is all I need! There are noticeable differences the next morning, and this has become a must for the harsh winters where I go to school (in New England). It is also really versatile; I apply some to dry patches on my arms, legs, or even face sometimes (no breakouts so far!).
This stuff lasts for a looong time. I am still using the same tin I got almost an entire year ago and am just halfway through.

Super worth the price so definitely give it shot if you are looking for a product to provide immediate relief for your cuticles!