April 18, 2014 | 1808 users online

Treatments - Burt's Bees - Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2010 1:02:00 PM More reviews by persephonbrea

The cream smells good and works like a charm, it's a little oily, but still quite good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Pink_Starlette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this stuff! I've been using it for 4 or5 days now. Makes my cuticles soft and moist looking. Adds shine to my nails and as another reviwwr mentioned, I think it helps my nails grow faster. Overall this really improves the look of my nails and hands significantly. Oh, and does double duty as a lip balm! I will definitely buy again when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2010 2:52:00 AM More reviews by ifoundlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is a delight to have. Although I just started using it yesterday, The lid was the toughest thing to take off EVER! I had to have my manager pry the lid off with his hands pliers!! Finally got the thing opened and I've been addicted to it. Such a great thing to have especially if your cuticles get dry or cracked. Mine tend to get dried up from always being around water. The smell is pretty heavenly to me, I like lemons, some people it's not their thing. But when you smell it, it's not overpowering because it fades away right when you rub them on your cuticles. I got this in a pack of 5 other sample Burt's Bees items, for $1.00 at Big Lots I think? which is like $0.20 per tin! very very very reasonable!! But they should change the packaging to get open easier :X

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by leah421

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product a couple years, randomly, because I've always had a problem with hang nails. It works REALLY well! I usually generously smear & massage it into my cuticles and nails right before bed, and any extra I just massage into my hands. When I wake up in the morning, my cuticles are soft! And I swear it makes my nails grow faster. Sounds weird, but I also think it makes my nails grow faster. The only thing I don't like, is that if your fingers happen to be a little slippery from the product, and you try and open the tin to get more out, it's really hard to get it open! All in all, really good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by ladyaek

My cuticles, as of late have been awful. So, I had decided after reading all the reviews on here, that I would go out and buy a jar of this amazing stuff. I never got around to doing so because I ended up finding one that I must have received in a kit a couple of years ago. I'm really glad that I did. This stuff is awesome!! It works like a charm and the results are fast. The scent isn't too strong and besides the fact that the greasy-ness sometimes bothers me, I really don't like to leave the house without this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by PurpleDragonFly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for about 1 year off and on. It does help with my dry skin. I get hang nails and this does help control them. The smell is great, love lemons. I dont like that it gets a bit sticky feeling, but I just put on my cotton gloves and go to sleep. In the morning my fingers are soft.
I will buy it again. Unless I find something better.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2010 6:59:00 PM More reviews by xoxosharon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I received a sample size of this in a little Burt's Bees travel kit and began to use it several months ago. I love the results. My nails have never looked healthier or nicer, which is a big feat for my nails. I didn't expect much but was pleasantly surprised. My only problem is the smell, I hate lemon scented things, but, it IS made with lemons, so I guess I'll have to deal with that for this great product. Although I would probably buy it again, I doubt I'll have to, there's so much product in that little tin!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/5/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by dianasheglova

Nothing special, did not like the product itself nor the smell...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by cynthiamd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It soften dry damaged cuticles, smells great, very fresh lemon scent, but I am not a fan of the tin as the product gets under my nails, and it is very greasy and takes quite long to soak in.
I would repurchase as I can get over the grease factor, but I find the results don't last as long as I would like. Sometimes I find myself reapplying a few timesa day.
And at the price it comes at, and the tiny tin, this isn't very economical.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Pamda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to give this a try since it seemed to have so many glowing reviews. It smells amazing like lemon italian ices. The texture is a little gritty and waxy. I didn't find this to absorb quickly(my bigest issue with this product). Overall this was hydrating but not as much as my sephora opi cuticle oil (certainly much cheaper though). I also didn't care for packaging tubs or tins of products always seem a little unsanitary to me.

Break Down
Pro's
- Smells amazing (like lemon italian ices)
- Hydrating
-Price at ~ $6 very reasonable
- Packaging is purse friendly (small round tin)
- lot of product in little tin

Con's
- Slow absorbing (compared to other creams and oils)