April 19, 2014 | 1687 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the lotion this weekend and i love it. It works great to layer with my vanilla undertone fragrances. It's a nice alternative to the warm vanilla sugar. Lotion soaks in well too and the fragrance lasts all day. Edit : I've since found lotions that moisturize much better. I'd rather get my fragrance elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Scatterot

This smelled so good in the container but when I put it on my hands it smelled like sour cream and onion chips. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

Ahhhhh...this is pure heaven. Seriously. It smells soooooo delicious, and it's pretty much all I wear when it's cold. It would be better if it were a year-round scent, but besides that, I'm not complaining...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! At first I didn't think it was anything special but after I applied it the yummy smell just left me in a daze and whats even better is that it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by bubblegumdollxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. At first, I hated it. When I first put it on, I had a cold so I couldn't really smell it but it had a plasticy/sickly sweet scent. But when I went out with it on, I kept getting compliments (everyone around me kept asking who was eating cookies, too) I though it was weird becuase I thought it smelled gross. My cold is gone now and it smells so good. I can't smell it all of the time but people still keep telling me I smell good.

Another thing: A lot of people have thought it was cotton candy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2004 4:49:00 PM More reviews by snafuish

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy cow, can you say "yum"?? This smells so good that my boyfriend wants to lick it off my hands! It moisturizes perfectly too! I think I'm gonna stock up on this for next year since it's a seasonal scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2004 9:32:00 AM More reviews by egsmom

I have never been able to wear vanilla scents until now. This is a very relaxing scent once it dries down (on me). I bought the body cream and love it. I'll be buying again! Note: the bubble bath is also to die for.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2004 7:42:00 PM More reviews by shezadee80

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I LOVE this smell! It is the perfect candy vanilla smell for the holidays especially. And have you ever heard that baked-good scents like vanilla and pumpkin are aphrodisiacs?

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by jljh

i use this one for my body and the thick cream for my hands,this lotion settles in quicker and tends to smell stronger than the cream...an incedible,edible scent!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2004 12:22:00 PM More reviews by zangreen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yummy fragrance, not as thick as the cream but smooths on quicker. So I bought both ;) Love it and wish it was available all year (and it will be if I keep buying at this rate).