November 27, 2014 | 1249 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best smelling lotions I've ever bought. Very foody smelling so if you don't want to smell like a cake, this isn't for you. Reminds me of sugar cookies or a birthday cake. I bought it for only $5, half off! Very delicious smelling and the scent lingers for a long time. Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite lotion. Whenever I wear this I recieve compliments. I'm going to buy this next year also.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Aim4me3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how good this smells and how many compliments I get on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was probably one of the last people on the planet to try this! I finally bought it this year, and it is wonderful. It's a warm vanilla scent, that reminds me of a creme brulee scent. It's so cozy and layers great with everything! Good thing I've found dupes of this for when it is out of season, I don't know what I'd do without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So I'm in the post office mailing some Christmas packages and the postal worker says "Mmmm, smells like you're shipping cookies!" But I wasn't. After much consternation I finally realized that it was *I* who smelled like cookies. Or some sort of delightful vanilla-caramel concoction at least. This is a great cozy holiday/winter lotion. Probably one of the best "foodie" scents I've found.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by missvega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow- I loved this at first. Besides the ugly packaging. But, after wearing it a few times it is WAY too sweet. And, it lasts forever, which woud normally be good but it started making me sick. Too bad because I love vanilla. I will still use it but in very small amounts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 8:07:00 PM More reviews by smrtblnd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

bought this today for myself while Christmas shopping for others. I HAD to have this as its the Best Vanilla lotion of any brand, and I'm a vanilla freak and have smelled them all. This lotion is very moisturizing and will be going back to buy more. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by beezstertao

eck.... so disappointed. it smelled so good when i first put it on..sweet, vanilla, creamy. but after the scent settled in, it gave me the biggest headache everytime i got a whiff of it. i couldn't wash my hands fast enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the lotion this weekend and i love it. It works great to layer with my vanilla undertone fragrances. It's a nice alternative to the warm vanilla sugar. Lotion soaks in well too and the fragrance lasts all day. Edit : I've since found lotions that moisturize much better. I'd rather get my fragrance elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Scatterot

This smelled so good in the container but when I put it on my hands it smelled like sour cream and onion chips. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

Ahhhhh...this is pure heaven. Seriously. It smells soooooo delicious, and it's pretty much all I wear when it's cold. It would be better if it were a year-round scent, but besides that, I'm not complaining...