Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

on 1/17/2005 3:07:00 AM

the lotion smells good in the bottle, but turns rancid when applied. doesn't seem to just be my problem, i have talked to plenty of people who feel the same way.

it'd be good for home fragrance.

on 1/13/2005 4:56:00 PM

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion is my absolute favorite lotion from Bath & Body Works! The scent is incredible and people always comment on it. A teacher asked (in the middle of a college class) if anyone could smell cake or cookies (she was standing right next to my desk). I was surprised (and knew it had to be me, but I didnít say anything). The point is girls ~ it gets you noticed! The lotion itself is somewhat moisturizing, not my favorite in terms of moisturization. But the smell alone has captured me, I hope they never discontinue it because it is usually my perfume, as I donít need to use any when wearing this lotion. I love the scent!!

BBW should carry these all year round. Smells so wonderful and rich! I'm normally not into sweet, foody scents, but ever since they released sugared shortbread (same lotion-now renamed vbn) a few years ago I've loved this lotion. The scent is very powerful and even lingers overnight. I've been told it smells like coffee on me? Whatever the case, this isn't for you if you're into subtle scents. If you like VBN in a lighter scented formula, try the cream. If you like it strong, this is the product for you.

on 1/4/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the scent my best friend and I wait all year for. I have six bottles stockpiled to last throughout the year. Rich vanilla scent that envelops you. It is so easy to get Vanilla wrong and Bath and Body has done that with the oddly spiced Warm Vanilla Sugar scent. I do wish they'd make Vanilla Bean Noel a year-round scent, but that might make me burn out and take it for granted.

on 1/4/2005 11:18:00 AM

My favorite 'foody' scent from BB&W.
I can't get enough of Vanilla Bean Noel :)
Too bad it is only around for the Holiday. Luckily, I had already got my self enough suppies till the end of year! :D

on 1/1/2005 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

My friend received this as a gift last year and she let me try some. I instantly fell in love with the sweet sugar cookie scent and have been waiting all year to get my own bottle. I finally got the chance, and snatched up 3 bottles. What was I thinking?? This is such an overly sweet, nauseating scent. I get a headache just thinking about it. Did they change the formula from last year?? I also don't think it is very moisturizing at all, but only leaves a weird silicone film on my skin.

on 12/31/2004 10:13:00 PM

LOVE this scent! I can still smell it on my skin numerous hours later and this has got to be the best vanilla scent ever. YUM!

on 12/30/2004 1:21:00 PM

This is a sweet smelling vanilla caramel blend. It says on the bottle that it smells like cookies fresh out of the oven but I don't get that; it doesn't even smell that foody to me. It is probably the best B&BW scent I've smelled though and I would definitly buy it again.

on 12/30/2004 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Lovely, warm caramel vanilla scent. I love it! Scent is nice and light, not cloying at all.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

put this on lately and was so happy...fell in love with this pretty vanilla lotion...smells like vanilla and sugar cookies or birthda cake with vanilla frosting...so pretty when i put it on with my pink sugar perfume...pretty with my hanae mori pink butterfly,creme bouquet,miracle...hope to get the body spray and cream when it comes to bath & body works...so happy to have this pretty vanilla lotion!

Top Rated Bath and Body Works Products