Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

If you are a fan of foody vanillas, then you will love BBW Vanilla bean noel! I fell so much in love with its sweet foody cookie like vanilla scent that I bought 3 bottles of it! The lotion sinks into your skin beautifully without any greasiness and you are left with super soft yummy smelling skin. The scent and the softness last all day! This is a definitely staple for me. :)

I absolutely love this scent, it is soooo comforting and great for layering. I would definitely repurchase again every season. I've done through a few bottles already.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This has been out for several holiday seasons now, and I always passed on it because I was more of a "floral girl". Well, this fall, I got into a "foody" scent kick, and I picked up the entire product line of Vanilla Bean Noel. All I can say is why didn't I try this sooner! MMMMM! I get constant comments on it. The only problem is it makes me hungry for sugar cookies all day!

i got this as a present and as a hand lotion it was okay, it was kinda sticky. i like the purely silk lotion much better. i thought that it smelled WAY too sweet. it smells exactly like vanilla cake frosting... so, if you like rubbing frosting on your hands, this is the product for you!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Absolutely love this lotion. I've gotten several really great comments on it. Everybody that gets close always comments about smelling cookies or cake and I just smile.

Warm Vanilla Sugar was my favourite scent, until I smelled this.

It is a carmely, vanilla lotion that smells like creme brulee. I swear I want to eat this stuff.

The only downfall is that it is only available during Christmas, hence the name Vanilla Bean Noel. I am definitely stocking up on this next year.

This is definitely a holy grail and does a great job of moisturizing.

the lotion smells good in the bottle, but turns rancid when applied. doesn't seem to just be my problem, i have talked to plenty of people who feel the same way.

it'd be good for home fragrance.

Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion is my absolute favorite lotion from Bath & Body Works! The scent is incredible and people always comment on it. A teacher asked (in the middle of a college class) if anyone could smell cake or cookies (she was standing right next to my desk). I was surprised (and knew it had to be me, but I didnít say anything). The point is girls ~ it gets you noticed! The lotion itself is somewhat moisturizing, not my favorite in terms of moisturization. But the smell alone has captured me, I hope they never discontinue it because it is usually my perfume, as I donít need to use any when wearing this lotion. I love the scent!!

BBW should carry these all year round. Smells so wonderful and rich! I'm normally not into sweet, foody scents, but ever since they released sugared shortbread (same lotion-now renamed vbn) a few years ago I've loved this lotion. The scent is very powerful and even lingers overnight. I've been told it smells like coffee on me? Whatever the case, this isn't for you if you're into subtle scents. If you like VBN in a lighter scented formula, try the cream. If you like it strong, this is the product for you.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is the scent my best friend and I wait all year for. I have six bottles stockpiled to last throughout the year. Rich vanilla scent that envelops you. It is so easy to get Vanilla wrong and Bath and Body has done that with the oddly spiced Warm Vanilla Sugar scent. I do wish they'd make Vanilla Bean Noel a year-round scent, but that might make me burn out and take it for granted.