October 25, 2014 | 1636 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was probably one of the last people on the planet to try this! I finally bought it this year, and it is wonderful. It's a warm vanilla scent, that reminds me of a creme brulee scent. It's so cozy and layers great with everything! Good thing I've found dupes of this for when it is out of season, I don't know what I'd do without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So I'm in the post office mailing some Christmas packages and the postal worker says "Mmmm, smells like you're shipping cookies!" But I wasn't. After much consternation I finally realized that it was *I* who smelled like cookies. Or some sort of delightful vanilla-caramel concoction at least. This is a great cozy holiday/winter lotion. Probably one of the best "foodie" scents I've found.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2004 4:28:00 PM More reviews by missvega

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow- I loved this at first. Besides the ugly packaging. But, after wearing it a few times it is WAY too sweet. And, it lasts forever, which woud normally be good but it started making me sick. Too bad because I love vanilla. I will still use it but in very small amounts.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2004 8:07:00 PM More reviews by smrtblnd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

bought this today for myself while Christmas shopping for others. I HAD to have this as its the Best Vanilla lotion of any brand, and I'm a vanilla freak and have smelled them all. This lotion is very moisturizing and will be going back to buy more. continued >>

rated 2 of 5 on 12/1/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by beezstertao

eck.... so disappointed. it smelled so good when i first put it on..sweet, vanilla, creamy. but after the scent settled in, it gave me the biggest headache everytime i got a whiff of it. i couldn't wash my hands fast enough!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2004 11:25:00 AM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I got the lotion this weekend and i love it. It works great to layer with my vanilla undertone fragrances. It's a nice alternative to the warm vanilla sugar. Lotion soaks in well too and the fragrance lasts all day. Edit : I've since found lotions that moisturize much better. I'd rather get my fragrance elsewhere.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2004 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Scatterot

This smelled so good in the container but when I put it on my hands it smelled like sour cream and onion chips. =/

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2004 7:49:00 PM More reviews by mle35794

Ahhhhh...this is pure heaven. Seriously. It smells soooooo delicious, and it's pretty much all I wear when it's cold. It would be better if it were a year-round scent, but besides that, I'm not complaining...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2004 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Buttercup22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! At first I didn't think it was anything special but after I applied it the yummy smell just left me in a daze and whats even better is that it lasts all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2004 7:13:00 PM More reviews by bubblegumdollxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. At first, I hated it. When I first put it on, I had a cold so I couldn't really smell it but it had a plasticy/sickly sweet scent. But when I went out with it on, I kept getting compliments (everyone around me kept asking who was eating cookies, too) I though it was weird becuase I thought it smelled gross. My cold is gone now and it smells so good. I can't smell it all of the time but people still keep telling me I smell good.

Another thing: A lot of people have thought it was cotton candy.