February 27, 2015 | 2089 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Vanilla Bean Noel Body Lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 11:18:00 AM More reviews by yenynne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite 'foody' scent from BB&W.
I can't get enough of Vanilla Bean Noel :)
Too bad it is only around for the Holiday. Luckily, I had already got my self enough suppies till the end of year! :D

rated 2 of 5 on 1/1/2005 10:26:00 PM More reviews by ginjababy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My friend received this as a gift last year and she let me try some. I instantly fell in love with the sweet sugar cookie scent and have been waiting all year to get my own bottle. I finally got the chance, and snatched up 3 bottles. What was I thinking?? This is such an overly sweet, nauseating scent. I get a headache just thinking about it. Did they change the formula from last year?? I also don't think it is very moisturizing at all, but only leaves a weird silicone film on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by honey_lust

LOVE this scent! I can still smell it on my skin numerous hours later and this has got to be the best vanilla scent ever. YUM!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2004 1:21:00 PM More reviews by jamie535

This is a sweet smelling vanilla caramel blend. It says on the bottle that it smells like cookies fresh out of the oven but I don't get that; it doesn't even smell that foody to me. It is probably the best B&BW scent I've smelled though and I would definitly buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 12:45:00 PM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely, warm caramel vanilla scent. I love it! Scent is nice and light, not cloying at all.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2004 12:05:00 AM More reviews by pinkflowergirl3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

put this on lately and was so happy...fell in love with this pretty vanilla lotion...smells like vanilla and sugar cookies or birthda cake with vanilla frosting...so pretty when i put it on with my pink sugar perfume...pretty with my hanae mori pink butterfly,creme bouquet,miracle...hope to get the body spray and cream when it comes to bath & body works...so happy to have this pretty vanilla lotion!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 4:18:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the best smelling lotions I've ever bought. Very foody smelling so if you don't want to smell like a cake, this isn't for you. Reminds me of sugar cookies or a birthday cake. I bought it for only $5, half off! Very delicious smelling and the scent lingers for a long time. Vanilla Bean Noel is my favorite lotion. Whenever I wear this I recieve compliments. I'm going to buy this next year also.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by Aim4me3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe how good this smells and how many compliments I get on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2004 12:03:00 PM More reviews by CloudsInMyCoffee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was probably one of the last people on the planet to try this! I finally bought it this year, and it is wonderful. It's a warm vanilla scent, that reminds me of a creme brulee scent. It's so cozy and layers great with everything! Good thing I've found dupes of this for when it is out of season, I don't know what I'd do without it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2004 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So I'm in the post office mailing some Christmas packages and the postal worker says "Mmmm, smells like you're shipping cookies!" But I wasn't. After much consternation I finally realized that it was *I* who smelled like cookies. Or some sort of delightful vanilla-caramel concoction at least. This is a great cozy holiday/winter lotion. Probably one of the best "foodie" scents I've found.