April 20, 2014 | 1690 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Before buying this blush, I had studied many of the reviews here so I knew what to expect. I appreciate the reviews especially since I can't see Sephora products in person so I have to buy on faith that you lovely gals won't lead me astray! Thankfully, Exhibit A is a keeper. As most everyone has mentioned, use a liiiiight hand. Just a dab'll do ya. Haha. I dab my brash on it then kinda tap that off, which seems silly as there's hardly anything there (so it seems) and then I apply. It gives me the perfect flush. I'm young and cute and slightly embarrassed at something a cute boy just told me! Well, not really, but I look like it thanks to Exhibit A! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 3:05:00 AM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I was lemming for it for about two or three months before caving in and buying it. It's a bright tomato red just like in the picture below. It's also extremely pigmented, meaning I just lightly dab my blush brush and that's more than enough for me. I'm a 30 Watts Asian girl with a perma-tan and I use this to warm up my face in the winter and to give me a lovely natural flush in the summer. It's hard to explain, but whenever I put on this blush, it makes me look like I've been vacationing on a far away island in the bahamas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 10:12:00 AM More reviews by najeema

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush! I was a little nervous about buying it, but it works perfectly with my skin tone. I'm GGG, and it looks like a perfect flush-not bright red or exaggerated. It defines my cheekbones in a very subtle way. It works with every makeup look I do.

I also find it easy to put on- it's very bright but sheer. I just use a regular fluffy brush, dust off the excess on the corner of the blush case, and brush it on lightly. If I get too much on, I use a foundation sponge to take off the excess.

I would recommend this color to anyone with a darker, warm skin tone. Also, it is beautiful with Madly brushed over it to add some shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by freudianslipup

I don't think i'd ever have to buy this product again- this crazy bright red-orange drew me in when i was in Nieman Marcus, and kept singing "buy me!" at me. Now, I love blush but i am sick of the pinks that I own and got a bit stir crazy. I didn't think somebody as pale and cool as me could use this, but when the MA tried it on I knew it would be perfect. I love how it's matte, and how it makes me look like I walked in from the snowy winter, and how it perks up my complexion and brings out my brown eyes. I highly recommend this- use with a light hand, of course. I use this almost every day and it looks like it will last me four years!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

I was getting so fed up with pink blushes and wanted something red that would give me a serious blushing action! The colour in the pot does not do justice to this blush. Obviously you need to do very gentle strokes (I dab the brush on a tissue bfore applying) but the result is amazing. It gives you that 'I've just had a walk in the park' glow, aka Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Predju :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2006 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For reference, I am an Nc35. When I showed my friends this blush, they were horrified "you'll look like a clown", but I refused to give it back, and I love it! It works great with my skin tones, especially bcause I wear a lot of red.You do need a good brush (I use a Trish McEvoy),a gentle hand and I shake some pigment off the brush on a tissue after I pick up the blush with my brush. I'd like to say-don't be scared-give it a go!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 2:15:00 AM More reviews by vietbeb

Freaky bright orange red in the case. If applied right you get a beautiful soft warm red flush . But you can easily cross the line and end up looking feverish. Because NARS Exhibit A is SO pigmented, I like to tap my blush brush once to pick up some color then tap off any excess onto a tissue so that I don't get a gnarly punch of color first swipe.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2006 9:04:00 AM More reviews by uchiara

I saw reviews from your guys & bought one. It looks so..o brilliant on pan but it goes well on both eyes & cheeks with proper portion (just little). Looks colorful & different from other shades I've got. I'll be using it for long...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2006 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mflorexile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Petrified of the color when I first saw it at Sephora. Hell, if the sales woman didn't brush it on with a lil' persuasion, I would've never fell in LOVE!...I am African American, caramel-complected, and this blush adds a natural glow to my face and an even golden glow when blended with lorac's lip and cheek shimmer....CAN'T IMAGINE LIFE WITHOUT IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 9:47:00 PM More reviews by diorandvuitton

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ok..I actually use this..as an eyeshadow. I have been ddyyyiiinnggg for a bright, striking, escaped-lunatic red eyeshadow forever but really only found dark, conventional & boring reds. Not something uber bright and out there. I saw this and I knew I scored an oversized bright neon red eyeshadow. I bought 3, due to my traumatic searching experiences. I love that in some lights it gives an slight orangy tint on top of the red. s.c.o.r.e. ooohhhh yeeeaaaaaaa ^_^