January 25, 2015 | 2120 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2007 4:11:00 PM More reviews by runechan

Nars exhibit A is the combinatin of red and orange. It's matte which is rare for nars blush The color is very intense so it's not easy to use it. You have to apply it carefully or else it will be too bright. However, once you apply it appropriately. The color is quite good. It's the same color as when you blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok so, I researched this website looking for a bold blush to buy and I stumbled across these reviews. I saw pics and read great things and decided to check it out at sephora. When I actually saw Exhibit A in person, I was in shock and thought 'noooooooooooooooooo way'...I kept these reviews in mind anyway and asked a floor person to apply it to my face for me. Since the sephora was just opened, I think the girl had no idea what she was doing and turned me into a clown so I decided I didn't want it.

I walked around the store for a good half hour nad wound up wiping off half of what she applied on me with a tissue and IT LOOKED AMAZING. This stuff definitely+++++ needs to be applied lightly. I ended up buying this and I'm so happy I did. I even came home washed my face and reapplied to make sure. Applied correctly this is a warm natural flush that will transform ur entire face. I'm so glad I read the reviews on this website, it really pushed me to try this.

I marked that i would buy this again only because it's so great, but I really don't see this stuff finishing on me in the next 10 or 15 years.

My best advice is to go to a store and check the stuff out if you can, but if you have to order online, take these reviews into full account!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by hellominnie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

beautiful blush... it looks beautiful on darker complexions... although im fair i wear a light dusting of it and it gives a beautiful peachy flush.... use sparingly... dust off your brush first!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by b_electrocuted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually only use MAC blushes, but I had purchased NARS Orgasm & Sin a few years ago, and remembered liking them a lot. I got a gift card to Sephora for X-mas, so I though I would give NARS another try.
I got Exhibit-A and Indian red lip stain. Exhibit-A looked exciting in the case. I have to use it very sparingly. It looks so great! It's like Benetint on steroids!

The Indian Red lip stain goes perfectly with it...Exhibit-A is great... I can't wait to try more of the fabulously pigmented shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Before buying this blush, I had studied many of the reviews here so I knew what to expect. I appreciate the reviews especially since I can't see Sephora products in person so I have to buy on faith that you lovely gals won't lead me astray! Thankfully, Exhibit A is a keeper. As most everyone has mentioned, use a liiiiight hand. Just a dab'll do ya. Haha. I dab my brash on it then kinda tap that off, which seems silly as there's hardly anything there (so it seems) and then I apply. It gives me the perfect flush. I'm young and cute and slightly embarrassed at something a cute boy just told me! Well, not really, but I look like it thanks to Exhibit A! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 3:05:00 AM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I was lemming for it for about two or three months before caving in and buying it. It's a bright tomato red just like in the picture below. It's also extremely pigmented, meaning I just lightly dab my blush brush and that's more than enough for me. I'm a 30 Watts Asian girl with a perma-tan and I use this to warm up my face in the winter and to give me a lovely natural flush in the summer. It's hard to explain, but whenever I put on this blush, it makes me look like I've been vacationing on a far away island in the bahamas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 10:12:00 AM More reviews by najeema

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush! I was a little nervous about buying it, but it works perfectly with my skin tone. I'm GGG, and it looks like a perfect flush-not bright red or exaggerated. It defines my cheekbones in a very subtle way. It works with every makeup look I do.

I also find it easy to put on- it's very bright but sheer. I just use a regular fluffy brush, dust off the excess on the corner of the blush case, and brush it on lightly. If I get too much on, I use a foundation sponge to take off the excess.

I would recommend this color to anyone with a darker, warm skin tone. Also, it is beautiful with Madly brushed over it to add some shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by freudianslipup

I don't think i'd ever have to buy this product again- this crazy bright red-orange drew me in when i was in Nieman Marcus, and kept singing "buy me!" at me. Now, I love blush but i am sick of the pinks that I own and got a bit stir crazy. I didn't think somebody as pale and cool as me could use this, but when the MA tried it on I knew it would be perfect. I love how it's matte, and how it makes me look like I walked in from the snowy winter, and how it perks up my complexion and brings out my brown eyes. I highly recommend this- use with a light hand, of course. I use this almost every day and it looks like it will last me four years!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

I was getting so fed up with pink blushes and wanted something red that would give me a serious blushing action! The colour in the pot does not do justice to this blush. Obviously you need to do very gentle strokes (I dab the brush on a tissue bfore applying) but the result is amazing. It gives you that 'I've just had a walk in the park' glow, aka Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Predju :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2006 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For reference, I am an Nc35. When I showed my friends this blush, they were horrified "you'll look like a clown", but I refused to give it back, and I love it! It works great with my skin tones, especially bcause I wear a lot of red.You do need a good brush (I use a Trish McEvoy),a gentle hand and I shake some pigment off the brush on a tissue after I pick up the blush with my brush. I'd like to say-don't be scared-give it a go!