September 22, 2014 | 957 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2007 6:49:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok so, I researched this website looking for a bold blush to buy and I stumbled across these reviews. I saw pics and read great things and decided to check it out at sephora. When I actually saw Exhibit A in person, I was in shock and thought 'noooooooooooooooooo way'...I kept these reviews in mind anyway and asked a floor person to apply it to my face for me. Since the sephora was just opened, I think the girl had no idea what she was doing and turned me into a clown so I decided I didn't want it.

I walked around the store for a good half hour nad wound up wiping off half of what she applied on me with a tissue and IT LOOKED AMAZING. This stuff definitely+++++ needs to be applied lightly. I ended up buying this and I'm so happy I did. I even came home washed my face and reapplied to make sure. Applied correctly this is a warm natural flush that will transform ur entire face. I'm so glad I read the reviews on this website, it really pushed me to try this.

I marked that i would buy this again only because it's so great, but I really don't see this stuff finishing on me in the next 10 or 15 years.

My best advice is to go to a store and check the stuff out if you can, but if you have to order online, take these reviews into full account!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2007 4:13:00 PM More reviews by hellominnie7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

beautiful blush... it looks beautiful on darker complexions... although im fair i wear a light dusting of it and it gives a beautiful peachy flush.... use sparingly... dust off your brush first!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2007 8:37:00 PM More reviews by b_electrocuted

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I usually only use MAC blushes, but I had purchased NARS Orgasm & Sin a few years ago, and remembered liking them a lot. I got a gift card to Sephora for X-mas, so I though I would give NARS another try.
I got Exhibit-A and Indian red lip stain. Exhibit-A looked exciting in the case. I have to use it very sparingly. It looks so great! It's like Benetint on steroids!

The Indian Red lip stain goes perfectly with it...Exhibit-A is great... I can't wait to try more of the fabulously pigmented shades!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by melzie_fire

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Before buying this blush, I had studied many of the reviews here so I knew what to expect. I appreciate the reviews especially since I can't see Sephora products in person so I have to buy on faith that you lovely gals won't lead me astray! Thankfully, Exhibit A is a keeper. As most everyone has mentioned, use a liiiiight hand. Just a dab'll do ya. Haha. I dab my brash on it then kinda tap that off, which seems silly as there's hardly anything there (so it seems) and then I apply. It gives me the perfect flush. I'm young and cute and slightly embarrassed at something a cute boy just told me! Well, not really, but I look like it thanks to Exhibit A! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2006 3:05:00 AM More reviews by psychoexgirlfriend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. I was lemming for it for about two or three months before caving in and buying it. It's a bright tomato red just like in the picture below. It's also extremely pigmented, meaning I just lightly dab my blush brush and that's more than enough for me. I'm a 30 Watts Asian girl with a perma-tan and I use this to warm up my face in the winter and to give me a lovely natural flush in the summer. It's hard to explain, but whenever I put on this blush, it makes me look like I've been vacationing on a far away island in the bahamas.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2006 10:12:00 AM More reviews by najeema

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite blush! I was a little nervous about buying it, but it works perfectly with my skin tone. I'm GGG, and it looks like a perfect flush-not bright red or exaggerated. It defines my cheekbones in a very subtle way. It works with every makeup look I do.

I also find it easy to put on- it's very bright but sheer. I just use a regular fluffy brush, dust off the excess on the corner of the blush case, and brush it on lightly. If I get too much on, I use a foundation sponge to take off the excess.

I would recommend this color to anyone with a darker, warm skin tone. Also, it is beautiful with Madly brushed over it to add some shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2006 10:28:00 AM More reviews by freudianslipup

I don't think i'd ever have to buy this product again- this crazy bright red-orange drew me in when i was in Nieman Marcus, and kept singing "buy me!" at me. Now, I love blush but i am sick of the pinks that I own and got a bit stir crazy. I didn't think somebody as pale and cool as me could use this, but when the MA tried it on I knew it would be perfect. I love how it's matte, and how it makes me look like I walked in from the snowy winter, and how it perks up my complexion and brings out my brown eyes. I highly recommend this- use with a light hand, of course. I use this almost every day and it looks like it will last me four years!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2006 11:07:00 AM More reviews by yeorib

I was getting so fed up with pink blushes and wanted something red that would give me a serious blushing action! The colour in the pot does not do justice to this blush. Obviously you need to do very gentle strokes (I dab the brush on a tissue bfore applying) but the result is amazing. It gives you that 'I've just had a walk in the park' glow, aka Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Predju :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/17/2006 8:52:00 AM More reviews by ambodidi

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

For reference, I am an Nc35. When I showed my friends this blush, they were horrified "you'll look like a clown", but I refused to give it back, and I love it! It works great with my skin tones, especially bcause I wear a lot of red.You do need a good brush (I use a Trish McEvoy),a gentle hand and I shake some pigment off the brush on a tissue after I pick up the blush with my brush. I'd like to say-don't be scared-give it a go!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2006 2:15:00 AM More reviews by vietbeb

Freaky bright orange red in the case. If applied right you get a beautiful soft warm red flush . But you can easily cross the line and end up looking feverish. Because NARS Exhibit A is SO pigmented, I like to tap my blush brush once to pick up some color then tap off any excess onto a tissue so that I don't get a gnarly punch of color first swipe.