September 2, 2014 | 1953 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by saharajordana

Like many other BB creams on the market, the Light shade was too dark/orange for my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 1:28:00 PM More reviews by afoxxylady

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I picked this up during my third trimester when my face was feeling extra dry and it was also summertime so I was looking for something that would be lightweight and not break me out. This seemed like a miracle product for me because I've always had to load on moisturizer before applying foundation to combat flakiness which causes breakouts. This stuff is awesome because it gives my skin the moisture that I need and it doesn't break me out. The color match is actually pretty close for me. I think if it were just a tiny bit more yellow, it would cover my redness better but because of how moisturizing this product is I don't get as much redness when wearing this. All in all, I love this and I'm going to repurchase it because I don't want to ever be without this. HG status!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 9:39:00 AM More reviews by Adriana2013

Hi there, I have never used any foundation makeup before. I have oily skin so I always worry that my skin will get worse if I start applying foundation. I have visible open pores and get blackheads on my nose. So when I discovered this BB cream, I was amazed how smooth and refreshed my skin looked. It is only slightly tinted but it manages to cover the pores and the blackheads. I have been happy with it for 6 months. However my skin started to get a bit more oily recently and it affects the effects of this BB cream. I apply it and about 2 hours later, I have to use a tissue on my face to control the T-zone as it is shiny. I bought the new version for oily/combination skin but it is not as pleasant as this original BB cream. The new version leaves dry patches and flakes on my nose, forehead so I am not keen. Next thing I want to try is to use powder to control the shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by xxheyitscocoxx

This product is absolutely AMAZING! I love it so much! I've already gone through 2 of them and I'm now on my 3rd. I use it every single day ad it doesn't feel heavy or anything like that. The consistency of it is really nice and creamy. However, if you put too much on it obviously will look cakey. I only put like a really small amount and it still has medium coverage. On top of it I put dream lumi concealer from Maybelline and the fit me powder and then it looks really good. It's definitely worth it and if you haven't tried it go and try it. I promise you won't reget it. :) xx

rated 4 of 5 on 3/27/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by ashconci

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this because it was thick and did even out my redness. I didn't break out from this amazingly! I gave it a 4 because I didnt see results I think the only thing it did was protect me from the sun and even out my skin tone when I had it on. It did not cover my blemishes really it just lighted them up a bit. I am still going to keep looking, but this is good stuff to wear under foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:03:00 PM More reviews by kmciolli

So this is the first BB cream I tried and I was pretty disappointed with it.

I do have rosacea and some acne here and there, as well as dry patches around my nose and forehead.

First the pros, because I do think this product actually has some:
1. Very generous amount of product. The bottle is very big!
2. Pleasant smell

And that's about it for the pros.

This has very little coverage - just made my face look very shiny. Despite its thick consistency it covered very poorly. I had to cake powder on top, and still you could see all the redness. :/ Also it made my face slick a few hours later. I would NOT call this a "miracle skin perfector." For me, it did little to nothing to improve the look of my skin, not even when layered under a foundation.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by AliceinNeverland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I didnt like this product because my skin reacted badly to it. I have been reacting to all Garnier products in general. The overall coverage is totally okay, but tend to be to much orange from time to time.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver123

Ok, so I am EXTREMLY fair. I probably shouldn't have gotten this, but I thought I would try it myself because of all the mixed reviews. light/medium was the lightest shade avalible at the drugstore where I perchased this. It is at least 3 shades too dark for me. HOWEVER, it smooths on like a dream, no seriously- LIKE A DREAM, but the coverage and SPF are pitifull. the finish was greasy. very greasy. I will NOT be reperchasing.

I would ONLY recommend this to those with dry, medium-tan skin, that don't want more than medium coverage.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/16/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by laylasmom

The pros of this product: it provides a fair amount of coverage for a BB cream. It goes on smooth and is somewhat buildable. The cons are that it is heavy at first and SO much rubs off, even after setting with powder. It is very greasy but I feel like I still need lotion underneath or it will stick to the dry spots. It might be good in the summer but I would check out the oil free brand. will not be purchasing this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Tramrak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

i only tried a sample of this, so my review is not on this product's wear but really more on it's shade. this is now available in a "Fair/Light" shade, and i was excited to test it since all the BB creams available at the drugstore seem to be much too dark for my pale, NC15-20 skin. i was shocked when i squeezed this out and saw that the product was *literally* a muted orange color! when i blended this onto my face it did sheer out some but i still had a very significant pumpkin-colored veil over my skin. it was as if i had put on an orange color-corrective primer! so unfortunately, if you are NC20 or lighter, this will probably not work out for you (from my experience). as for the texture, it didn't seem hydrating at all (i have normal/dry skin and didn't have moisturizer on underneath) and dried quickly with no dewiness, almost exactly like an impossibly sheer, oil-free matte foundation. gave no coverage for me. i didn't want to give it a terrible rating because i didn't use it enough to properly and fully review it but the fact that something labeled "Fair" was made that orange is a shame. i'm going to try a Missha BB cream and will hopefully have better luck.