December 17, 2014 | 1634 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 4/27/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by renners

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

really unimpressed with this but I'm yet to try a 'bb' cream I like.

doesn't provide any sort of coverage if your looking to use this as a tinted moisturiser, horrible orange shade, even if you buy the light and excessive amount of glittery highlighter which I suspect this product relies on to fool people into thinking its making them 'glow'

BLEH.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2013 2:05:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am absolutely shocked and stunned at the low "buy-again" rating for this amazing product. I love it.

After my morning skincare routine, I would apply it the same way I apply my daytime moisturizer, right over my SPF 15 lotion. I pat it all over my face then blend with my fingers. I promptly apply my cream blush (using fingertips and blending). Like with foundation, I would set with loose powder then proceed with the rest of my makeup.

The product makes my skin glow and I get compliments on how great my skin looks. By not needing to use a foundation brush, I shave off minutes in my morning beauty routine. This product is a lifesaver!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 4/21/2013 7:09:00 AM More reviews by Jasmin629

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

It smells weird and has poor coverage. I look so oily when i wear this.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Retrovein

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's incredibly oily and dark for fair skin type. It just looked like dirt on my face. not for oily skins.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2013 4:19:00 AM More reviews by JessHAYEK

I've used this product to the end now and still debating weather to buy it again. I did enjoy just puttin it on when I was in a rush and have been complemented on the colour base. It is a nice product and does moisturize and help assist my skin. It's got a dewy finish which is give a healthy glow. I think I will re purchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2013 7:27:00 PM More reviews by CurlyJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Nice and light, feels nice on my skin (which is dry at the moment). A bit dark for my skin tone, it blends well though. My skins clear apart from one little blemish, so I don't need much coverage. A good primer is needed first or it won't look that great. I'm not a big fan of the packaging, I prefer tubs because you can get all the product out. Overall it feels nice and looks good.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2013 6:45:00 AM More reviews by AJ1415

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have acne, and it made me break out, it's really that simple. I gave it to my mom who has dry skin and she loves it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by courtneysbigsister

Thought at first I had found the miracle product that took care of imperfections and my uneven skin tone. It was great the first 2 days and here I am posting on day three and I have at least 5 or 6 pimples of varying types on my face. One is cystic and it hurts! I hate that it's turned out that I can no longer use it because if I wasn't breaking out Id still be using it!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2013 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Kenzimarie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this to take on my trip to Cancun in February. I only used it once. I had the WORST breakouts from it. The pimples were hard and extremely painful. It made my skin feel like an oil slick even with powder. The smell was like vomit and lasted all day. I want to try the oil free version, but the experience with this product is keeping me from doing so. DO NOT BUY IT.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by mistressaryann

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For reference my skin type is combination to dry skin and somewhat acne prone. I've had this bb cream for a good while now and I've worn it to school, going out to the beach, etc. For the record yes it is moisturizing and gives protection from the sun giving it has SPF 15. BUT even for a gal with dry skin, this felt reeeally heavy and I could tell I had something on my face and I felt like an oil glob even when I set it with powder. I did get compliments about my face looking more radiant but when I would touch my face I could not stand it. I have hyper pigmentation and this bb cream barely covers it. The scent doesn't really bother me. I didn't break out from but I would NOT recommend this for someone with oily skin. I've switched to the garnier all-day shine control bb cream for combination to oily skin (even thought I'm not suuuper oily this seems to work for me pretty well)