April 17, 2014 | 1693 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by bisco

Pros
You get a lot of product compared to other BB creams.
I actually enjoyed the scent.
The coverage is decent.
The packaging is easy and nice.

Cons *ahem* where do I begin?
The coverage is only decent or nice, because it's not a true light shade in my book. It's got an orange/yellow undertone which can perfect many imperfections. You're probably saying how is that a negative right?

Well, not every fair or light girl has those undertones. So what you end up getting is a face mask of a shade that's wrong for you.

Worst of all, I believe this is the bandit for my recent break-out. This felt like pure grease on my skin. Rubbing it in, impossible. Blender? Alright. Foundation brush? Rather not.It doesn't sink in to your skin, it just sits on your face and fingers. It felt very heavy and unhealthy for my skin.

I should mention I'm combinational, this emphasized my oily areas even worse. At the time I bought this, the oil free version wasn't in existence. But regardless of that, nothing outweighed the cons. Especially the shade. I know the smashbox BB cream is smaller and more expensive, but it's a 1'000 times better. Great primer, no break outs, little smell, and good coverage. Even better, smashbox isn't making me homer simpson yellow.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by avwilliamson

I bought this the other day and I have to say, I ignored the reviews saying that it was greasy on the skin and I was wrong to do so. I have normal/combination skin (depending on the weather) and I bought this thinking it was going to give great coverage and look like I wasn't oily at all. It gave okay coverage but left my skin feeling greasy the whole day, and my glasses I wore kept wanting to slide down. DO NOT IGNORE the fact that it is too dewy.
I won't buy it again.
Also the next day I had a blemish, which I never get blemishes, especially not on my cheek where it as.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lxGossipGirlxl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This BB cream is literally made for someone with perfect skin. If you have any blemishes, avoid using as it has almost no coverage at all. I have extremely oily skin and this is a very hydrating and moisturizing BB cream. I instantly turned oily after literally one minute and had almost nothing on my face by the end of the day. This is more so made for the dry skins, and for oilier types you should avoid since it makes you break out. (because of the excess oil) While it did feel very light and refreshing, the overall greasiness of it brought it down and I would definitely not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by amy25033

This product made me super oily. However, it was very moisturizing and really made my skin baby smooth after I washed it off for the day! Unfortunately the greasiness is not worth it. The coverage is pretty good, but I would label this as a nice tinted moisturizer, not a BB cream. The scent is also rather strong. I found myself having to blot quite often throughout the day. The shade I got, light/medium, is great and kind of adjusts to your skin tone. Overall, the slimy grease ball look and feel of this bb cream just isn't worth it. If you're looking for a good bb cream, try an asian one. They work wonders for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by mamacocobella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

,I love this product.
I battled acne as a teenager and I have moderate scarring (pigmentation and uneven texture). I started using this product last summer when my usual foundation started causing breakouts (I was 7 monthd pregnant and didnt want to use any acne treatments). I love the way it smoothes my complexion, I use Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in translucent to finish, and its perfect...soft, natural, glowing. ...best of all, by the time my baby was born 1.5 months later, my scarring was really improved! Now, as a new mom, its my go-to :-D

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

The lightest shade available is WAY too dark for my skin. I'm not even that pale. It is also very oily. Have to blot, and set with powder. I do like how it gives me that glow and it is very moisturizing. I like how it has an SPF

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by emmako

Really bad coverage, unless you have perfect skin, this won't cover anything. Anyone who has oily or combination skin should stay away from this product, as it breaks the skin out big time.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by laladerk

First off, I was super excited to try this product, as it was probably the first bb cream i saw for sale in my local stores and it was only around $15-$20(which by the way, as it turned out was way too much for this thing). I was a bit disappointed with color selection light/medium seemed to match ok but you could really tell there was something on my skin, so it was not a perfect match.. Coverage wise it was quite impressive for what it was (non-foundation), that is actually the only reason why i am not rating this product as the worst. It is of pretty thick consistency, made my skin feel sticky and shiny after application.
I normally have a combination skin with a very few occasional break outs, i tend to get a bit oily in my t-zone but nothing that can't be fixed with little blotting and powder. Skin on my cheeks is usually normal to dry.
Now this product on the other hand, made my face super oily, after 2-3 hours of wear i felt disgusting and needed to wash my face, even my cheeks and temples were shiny, oily and disgusting. If that was not enough, it broke me out like crazy (i swear i never had acne like this even when I was a teenager), took me a good three month to get my skin back to normal after using this product for two weeks.
Bottom line, even though the price tag is pocket friendly and coverage is not bad i do not recommend this product, if you have combination to oily skin stay as far away from this as possible.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:52:00 AM More reviews by msjoannabanana

Breaks me out. Way too thick and oily. Does even out skin tone, but almost in a weird way that makes my face look blurry. In my opinion, not a good product for those with combo/oily skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by nlls11

well i have bought this product once. i absolutely don't recommend. especially for the ones who have acnes/acne scars on their face. it makes everything except coverage redness and acne. When i apply this on my face, i saw the thin lines that the cream made.It was looking really awful and was looking like a dirt.

If you have questions to me about any make up issue, just tweet me ( @tayswiftturkey ) or contact me on MakeUpAlley, I would love to help you :)